Pages:
Author

Topic: How does a perfect ICO Team looks like for you? - page 2. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 12
For me, it is not much important about the number of team members. What is important to me is the linkedin profiles of the team members. Particularly in the profile of team members, seeing that they have worked some good projects in the past makes me more confident in that project. Because at least I think that team are an experienced and successful team.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
Or are just doing a research to be more successful in scamming people ?

Team should consist of people with experience in business and relative fields, have expertise in niches they are trying to change.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
There is no particular look for a good project to invest in nowadays because the scammers already know what you look into and perfect it to look legit to convince you to invest in their project. But look into authenticity of the project team and their track records can be of help to decide whether or not to invest in it.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
"CoinPoker.com"
The main key for doing due diligence for ICO team are the existence of the people it self. Does the project team are real?. In some case they using fake profile with using another photo and different name. They use LinkedIn as well and with great portfolio inside it. So you must be more careful with this scam mechanism.
Like one of the mate here said on another post, one thing he does about this linked in profile is to try to check on the team directly, and confirm form them if they are directly into the said project, I know that these scammers are wise to have perfected their plan, but if they use a reputable team, one should be able to also know if the email registered on linked in belongs to them or not .

There are several ways to find out the identity of the team, provided they have the picture on it, and if I have any team that I cannot fully verify the identity through the photo, then I will never give it a thought to try the project out, and that is how many of us too should try and operate, we check that the team is verifiable before we get to take the project serious.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
The main key for doing due diligence for ICO team are the existence of the people it self. Does the project team are real?. In some case they using fake profile with using another photo and different name. They use LinkedIn as well and with great portfolio inside it. So you must be more careful with this scam mechanism.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
To judge a team based on number isn't the right way, there are some that are few with huge advisors while there are some that are many with few advisors. Irrespective of which is which, the main thing that makes a team worthy of any project is the relevant experience they have acquired over the years. Also, in addition to experience is achievements, this matter a lot and shows if the team are really capable or not.
Furthermore, whether ICO or IEO as the case may be, it follows the same way with the only difference being that in ICO the team can fake their experiences etc while in IEO it is hardly so.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
actually this is not a matter of the number of teams working with the project, but the most important thing in a project is the background of the team and also the project road map. investors will not put money in the wrong place, so investors have their own ways before choosing a project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
ICO or no ICO i only choose projects based on this two reasons,at first then any other things might follow,but firstly this two are very important
1. Transparency
Either they failed or win they should let the investors know first, every steps must not be in secrecy,many new projects are so shady and i don't like getting involve

2. Dedicated
If a team is been built with dedicated crypto craze people they will hardly have issue,firstly their aim will be for the MASSES not token value or pump and dump,they will be able to tackle problems they might come across since they love their jobs,this is different from those who are working on projects to gain money
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101
Great ICO has a great experienced team, which are active, have a great roadmap with a development project that already planned to keep its growth, this is some of the qualities of ICO that give ease on me, without hesitating to join in. This kind of qualities attracts investors, not only because of its attractive working products but because of the development they are working on.
One great quality that I would say about any team is that they should be bold enough to remain transparent to the public eye, if they really are sure of the prospect of their project, and they know that they are not scammers, why hiding their face under anonymity?

I remember that  in 2017, we have so many developers that would even go as far as convincing most of their investors by creating a presentation for the product in for of seminar and inviting anyone who could attend to come, and anyone who cannot attend, there has been a provision for them to stream it on the system where they can see them speak and then see their face for investor to be convinced, but nowadays, we do not see any of these things again, but every one of them is just hiding under anonymity.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
Many cases of ico scam and their team are hidden or use cartoons.
if there is no explanation about Team and not found on linkedin, then it is a scam and should be abandoned.
I agree, a profile photo can be an indicator too. We know that the development team is one of the important points of the project's success in getting investor interest. So, by displaying photos that look professional and planned will have a positive impact.
Social media from the developer team must also be observed, it can be an indicator of whether it is really real or fake.
Another important point is the work experience of each member.
I read it here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cartoons-are-you-going-to-invest-on-these-icos-4986549

and found the same deception using the cartoon team.
no doubt.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Great ICO has a great experienced team, which are active, have a great roadmap with a development project that already planned to keep its growth, this is some of the qualities of ICO that give ease on me, without hesitating to join in. This kind of qualities attracts investors, not only because of its attractive working products but because of the development they are working on.
Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
Your ICO team members must have a lot of blockchain experience, and it will make your profile really better and more interesting. In addition, you should have many famous advisors to ensure the project can be successful
yes, I see advisors and important people who support and be on their team. if they only list new people they might not really have experience in their field it will be bad. when there is a big name in their team then that is a very strong attraction.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
for me the number of teams is not so important because the most important thing in the appearance of the team on the project is their experience or background. because what determines the project looks good if the team has a good background and transparency. but it doesn't matter if the team has 3-5 people most importantly they have their respective expertise and their experience is very broad in managing the project.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
A perfect ICO is the one with 100% transparencies about their team, token allocation, development progress, and some press releases.
The exchange listing is very important too, perfect ICO will be succeed and the token/coin will be listed on reliable exchanges.
Activity: 531
Merit: 100
Your ICO team members must have a lot of blockchain experience, and it will make your profile really better and more interesting. In addition, you should have many famous advisors to ensure the project can be successful
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
A development team for an ICO doesn't have to "look" anything base on the point of view of each investor. They just have to be true with what they are working, no bias, no hidden agenda but true intention of making a project into reality.
Well said and to add on to this, the team can be attributed as good if the credentials of team members are presented. True credentials will determine the expertise level of the team and how able the team can take the ICO or project to its success. However, as said, the team has to be true to the project and its investors irrespective of the credentials.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
if there is no explanation about Team and not found on linkedin, then it is a scam and should be abandoned.
I agree, a profile photo can be an indicator too. We know that the development team is one of the important points of the project's success in getting investor interest. So, by displaying photos that look professional and planned will have a positive impact.
Social media from the developer team must also be observed, it can be an indicator of whether it is really real or fake.
Another important point is the work experience of each member.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
Activity: 249
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
I think in order to attract investors, the development team must have a product that is real and useful to many people, not just bullshit. there are some that i know ico is really a real product like bitwing and stabledex
Activity: 250
the people behind it for me , whenever they are famous in ICO thing it would be better , also the idea that fit for me and what im thinking it will work in the future
Pages:
Jump to: