Pages:
Author

Topic: How does a perfect ICO Team looks like for you? - page 5. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Well, for me perfect team is asians with glasses presenting chineese blockchain 4.0 with 1 mln tps which will beat ethereum Smiley
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There are many thing to consider when looking for a perfect team within an ICO. Owing to the recent experience with ICOs, I will say the perfect team is one that already have a Minimum Viable Product (MVP), with this at hand, it will show that the team is different from others who only come for investors funds.
Also, with this MVP, the team will stand a good chance of having a successful ICO while being committed because they will strive to ensure they keep improving as the success of the platform lies within their hands.

But aside from that, MVP that has the potential to hit it in the market or the use case encompasses a large number of users. Some applications or products are created just for the sake that they have something to show to potential investors but in reality, the application is a flop. I have seen a number of projects with their respective application in google play and app store, but how many active users are really using it? It also depends on the kind of application that they want to implement in the community.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I think what's important is not the number of the command and its quality. There can be at least one person in the team, but the main thing is that this person works 100% and puts all his forces into the project. If this happens, then we can say that this is a good team.

Thanks for your feedback. I always believed in quality over quantitiy Wink
Activity: 572
I think what's important is not the number of the command and its quality. There can be at least one person in the team, but the main thing is that this person works 100% and puts all his forces into the project. If this happens, then we can say that this is a good team.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
There are many thing to consider when looking for a perfect team within an ICO. Owing to the recent experience with ICOs, I will say the perfect team is one that already have a Minimum Viable Product (MVP), with this at hand, it will show that the team is different from others who only come for investors funds.
Also, with this MVP, the team will stand a good chance of having a successful ICO while being committed because they will strive to ensure they keep improving as the success of the platform lies within their hands.
Activity: 961
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
Hello Bitcointalk Community,

I would like to know from your point of view as an investor how a Team needs to look to get convinced.

Apart from the idear of the project I would be glad to get to know your opinion how a perfect Team looks like.

The reason behind this question is, that some teams have 3-4 members and others show off with 20.

I am looking forward to a good discussion.

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team
well you can see some good project by the team experience.
if there are only few member but have some solid foundation it might be a good project
but you still need to do a research if what written in their porfolio is true.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The picture of a perfect ICO team should be a non bias one and a transparent one. A good ICO team should not hide anything from its investors because transparency will make investors trust a particular ICO project but once a team is not transparent enough then its not a good ICO team.

I`m always for transparency, especially in dev`s team. They should represent the project in the best possible light. I don`t believe in perfect ICO team, every team have some good and bad sides, at least in the beginning, Perfect is not something you get right away, it`s something that should be built for years.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
The picture of a perfect ICO team should be a non bias one and a transparent one. A good ICO team should not hide anything from its investors because transparency will make investors trust a particular ICO project but once a team is not transparent enough then its not a good ICO team.
Activity: 546
A perfect team can be a number from 5 upwards, I think 3 is lean. A project that's solid will require a good number of hands to be able to pull off, so the more the better.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
Although there is no perfect humans in the world, but let's assume there is; in my own view the perfect team in any project should be able to listen to the community members to hear their views about platform activities. Also, most importantly they should have relevant experience in what they are trying to achieve. Furthermore, they should have a working product as this will show how serious they are thus paving way for them during ICO, in addition to an extent showing investors that they mean business.
Activity: 364
I think there's no perfect team in as much as we are humans. Hence there's no perfect ICO team in crypto. It all depends on the hardwork and teamwork of the team. You just have to analyse the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
I usually visit the Linkedin profiles, and spend some time there to make sure if the team is real or fake, and to see the experience of each member, before considering that their ICO is really promising or just another scam.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
In as much as there are no perfect humans in the same way there are no perfect team. But to us, a user if a platform we can only decide is a team is perfect when they are working according to what the promised OR we can decide if a team is perfect when they have what it takes to deliver on the long run.
Many team jumps into building a platform but while studying them, you will only find out they have little or no knowledge thereby having many advisors who will direct them. Am not saying having advisors is wrong, rather the team need to be experienced first while their advisors will only direct them when appropriate.
So in all ramifications, what defines a perfect team is the experiences gathered over the years with accomplishments justifying their experiences.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
The most important thing is that the team must perform all its duties. But how many people in the team do not care about anyone if each member of the community is given enough attention.  The most important thing is to have high-quality information and technical support of the community.

I would like to know from your point of view as an investor how a Team needs to look to get convinced.

Apart from the idear of the project I would be glad to get to know your opinion how a perfect Team looks like.

The reason behind this question is, that some teams have 3-4 members and others show off with 20.

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team
Bigger is not always better, quality is always over quantity, a good team of developers should just consist of real profiles and not some random photos and random names of people from the internet, so you should check them before you give them trust, and also they should know what they are doing meaning you can put a trust in some amateur who knows nothing about crypto or finance or the project that he is going into creating at least one of the developers should have some knowledge.

Thank you for your response it helps to support my view that it might be better to have a core team that is productive and can achieve it sets goals compared to a big team with fake profiles.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team
Bigger is not always better, quality is always over quantity, a good team of developers should just consist of real profiles and not some random photos and random names of people from the internet, so you should check them before you give them trust, and also they should know what they are doing meaning you can put a trust in some amateur who knows nothing about crypto or finance or the project that he is going into creating at least one of the developers should have some knowledge.
I am looking for a few criteria when assessing the team.
First, I want to know they are real people with experience and connection. LinkedIn is mandatory for me.
Second, the team balance is important. I want to see a team comprised of both tech and business people.

LinkedIn might help to track their team's footsteps, but sometimes they manipulate data on LinkedIn. So I don't really believe in LinkedIn unless they really are real people that many people already know. I'm the one who clearly prefers projects that have a strong team, at least one of them is a famous person in the blockchain business.

I their. Can you define me what for you a "famous person" is exactly ?

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
I am looking for a few criteria when assessing the team.
First, I want to know they are real people with experience and connection. LinkedIn is mandatory for me.
Second, the team balance is important. I want to see a team comprised of both tech and business people.

LinkedIn might help to track their team's footsteps, but sometimes they manipulate data on LinkedIn. So I don't really believe in LinkedIn unless they really are real people that many people already know. I'm the one who clearly prefers projects that have a strong team, at least one of them is a famous person in the blockchain business.
Unfortunately it's become very difficult to determine which team is real. Especially those are newbie on crypto-currency they don't know even how to use Google search to identify fake team. For me, if there is well know team member with existing history they are perfect. Team should active and well experienced on crypto-currency world. New face with no experience is worthless. We can't trust them with fund. So it's very important to know their real background.

Hey thank you for your response. I agree that their are lot of people out there without so much knowledge about the market. The people tat invested early dont let themselve fool again. Nevertheless the adaption of bitcoin will bring newbies to the market that can be "scammed" again and thats said.

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
Unfortunately it's become very difficult to determine which team is real. Especially those are newbie on crypto-currency they don't know even how to use Google search to identify fake team. For me, if there is well know team member with existing history they are perfect. Team should active and well experienced on crypto-currency world. New face with no experience is worthless. We can't trust them with fund. So it's very important to know their real background.
Pages:
Jump to: