Pages:
Author

Topic: How does a perfect ICO Team looks like for you? - page 4. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
In my opinion, a good team of a project can be considered a good team when they meet at least these criteria:
1. They are professional on their fields
2. They have experienced to do similar case projects or others with certain experiences.
3. They have a good track record previously to ensure us as the investors that they are real, not scammers.
I think those three criteria will really help us to pick the project and believe on the team.

And if I may add, they are not for get-rich-quick easy scheme but they have the intentions of really achieving their deliverables for the project. They might have the experience but their dedication to the project might be absent. And the dedication and passion of a particular team will only be seen by time.

I may add that the passion can already be seen in the pre phase. The difference to a get-rich-quick easy is, that those people dont show their personality, address of the business or far more their personal information.

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
In my opinion, a good team of a project can be considered a good team when they meet at least these criteria:
2. They have experienced to do similar case projects or others with certain experiences.
3. They have a good track record previously to ensure us as the investors that they are real, not scammers.
I think those three criteria will really help us to pick the project and believe on the team.

And if I may add, they are not for get-rich-quick easy scheme but they have the intentions of really achieving their deliverables for the project. They might have the experience but their dedication to the project might be absent. And the dedication and passion of a particular team will only be seen by time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
The math for the great project is not so complicated. We need 3-5 known persons in the team - CEO, CTO, Marketing and some famous advisors. A perfect cap for ICO should not more than 3-5 million like IEO are having right now. And of course a fresh idea.
Hello Bitcointalk Community,

I would like to know from your point of view as an investor how a Team needs to look to get convinced.

Apart from the idear of the project I would be glad to get to know your opinion how a perfect Team looks like.

The reason behind this question is, that some teams have 3-4 members and others show off with 20.

I am looking forward to a good discussion.

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team
Firstly, no project team is perfect but what the crypto investors like the most in team of a project is honesty (either concern the project or tram profile information), togetherness and interaction with the investors about new update (this make investors believe the project team actually treat them kindly). However, this is why a lot of people support ETH.

Thanks for your response. You nailed exactly the values i want for the Stag3 ICO. Their must be a energized team behind it.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

I would like to know from your point of view as an investor how a Team needs to look to get convinced.

Apart from the idear of the project I would be glad to get to know your opinion how a perfect Team looks like.

The reason behind this question is, that some teams have 3-4 members and others show off with 20.

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team
Firstly, no project team is perfect but what the crypto investors like the most in team of a project is honesty (either concern the project or tram profile information), togetherness and interaction with the investors about new update (this make investors believe the project team actually treat them kindly). However, this is why a lot of people support ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
sometimes I see the profile of their team and see what skills they have, but everyone knows that in the bounty campaign it is not too much of an assessment because the main thing that is assessed by participants is how much funding they will get. LOL

The funds are not collected enough for a reasons like inability to promote the project features. I have never faced with similar situations which created with purpose. Teams always want to look like different than reality, so the given data is not safe for use.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
THere will be no perfect ICO team in this community.
As they need to walk on the path of struggles and solutions for the development.
What we should look for is an active team which consist of brilliant and dedicated people.
A great project to offer to the people and a nice marketing.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
For me a good project to perfect first of all needs the following
- The talented and experienced team, the extensive relationship found on links
- The team has mentors who are famous in crypto, it will help a lot for the project later
- The team has a partner and famous venture capital funds
- The project is of interest and is sought by many major crypto newspapers to write articles about them
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
sometimes I see the profile of their team and see what skills they have, but everyone knows that in the bounty campaign it is not too much of an assessment because the main thing that is assessed by participants is how much funding they will get. LOL
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
There is no perfect ICO team, but trying to work optimally and successfully. The important thing is compactness and hard work. It doesn't have to have a lot of development teams, it's better a little but real and full of bright ideas.
Team photos do not really matter in cryptocurrency world. All you need is to understand the quality of the project  and avoid scams
There are numrous scam projects that have nice team photos that are likely fake. 

thats true their are a lot of ways to fake.
in my opinion, the ico team or a good developer are those who are credible in their field, have a clear CV and a complete identity and a list of previous experiences or research

yep, team member is very important. but, the team also must have a great marketing strategy,
because crypto is just like a product from blockchain,,
so, a good marketing strategy is absolutely needed my friend  Wink

Thanks for your feedback.

Could you tell me what you consider a good Marketing Strategy?

Please let me know.

Cheers
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
in my opinion, the ico team or a good developer are those who are credible in their field, have a clear CV and a complete identity and a list of previous experiences or research

yep, team member is very important. but, the team also must have a great marketing strategy,
because crypto is just like a product from blockchain,,
so, a good marketing strategy is absolutely needed my friend  Wink

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team

As long as the team can manage the project on time and wisely they dont need to have a extended team members, for me the more the member the process has been chaotic because there were lots of idea that needs to fullfil. As long as they know what they are doing and the future is clear that is the good team to put your trust with.
Thank you for your response.

I totally agree. The motivation knowledge and the capability to actually turn that project into a success isnt always based on the "status" they have.

Cheers
Activity: 980
Merit: 261

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team

As long as the team can manage the project on time and wisely they dont need to have a extended team members, for me the more the member the process has been chaotic because there were lots of idea that needs to fullfil. As long as they know what they are doing and the future is clear that is the good team to put your trust with.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
Team photos do not really matter in cryptocurrency world. All you need is to understand the quality of the project  and avoid scams
There are numrous scam projects that have nice team photos that are likely fake. 
Now in new ICO or IEO, development teams showing up and live give answer any questions. This could give interesting trust worthy. Interested people always asking questions about update as roadmap therefore need instant answer.

I do agree with you that transparency is the key to success and the Team should be able to answer any questions asked.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
that doesn't really matter about how much the member of the team and what that matters a lot is about the history of the team.
Remember about byteball and within even a single person and that can create a new consensus that being adopted by some cryptos like NANO and IOTA
Pages:
Jump to: