Pages:
Author

Topic: How does bitcoin affects your emotional and mental aspect of your life? - page 11. (Read 2983 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
I think the question is a bit overwhelmed. If we reduce our lives only to the material aspect then, of course, BTC can dramatically positively affect your life. You can reduce stress related to material goods. But life is not just that! As with FIAT money, you can not buy love or health, you can't earn respect. Of course, BTC can dramatically help you to be independent and get enough free time for spiritual and intellectual upgrading.
Activity: 210
If I pretend as if bitcoin has not affected my emotions and mental behavior then I will be lying to myself. Bitcoin has affected even my Goals and budgeting, whenever bitcoin is deeping I feel very tensed and I want buy as much as I can buy, I even go a far as borrowing so I can buy bitcoin.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
If the bitcoin news are not really good , its affect your emotional and mental.  Your become sad and irritated ,  never stop thinking and thinking what will can you do . If the bitcoin news are good , ypur emotion become happy , your mental is stable and feel good also . In short its depend on the bitcoin news , on how its affect to our self .
Activity: 65
Bitcoin gave me authority among my friends and acquaintances. Talks about bitcoin was everywhere. It was talked about in all financial channels, from radio to print. And big names that people trust said good things about it. Being relatively new to the masses, and being technically too complicated for most non-technical people to understand, it became very easy to become an authority on bitcoin. So, people around me often ask for advice about this theme or just some stories about bitcoin for self-education.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
Bitcoin changes me everything,especially in my financial needs.It helps me a lot as my part time job,my salary is not enough to sustained everything in my family.When I found bitcoin it make me stress when the price goes down and sometimes,emotionally I cried because of my looses.
Activity: 78
You know this emotional sway isn't limited to downbreak or or mental strain. In extreme cases it leads to frustration and there has been over 1k casualties that took there lives because of the loss they couldn't take the pain. To me I feel like risk is a level and it's meant to be in measure with once state of mind and training. Am not proud to say this but this January I made about $29k now I don't have up to $2900. Yet am still fine. Not that am happy per say though. But it's because of the training I gave my mind.  I don't regret it.  Because I knew if the investment were legit and cane back with profit the gain was more than me not able to risk.  So I'll just say Understand yoursef know the typo risk u can afford.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
in crypto currency trading it really affected me emotionally, this I felt when I had to look at the price of bitcoin going down like when I was more patient not only when trading but in making decisions I was more cautious
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.
honestly, in past when i still be day trader, i am very emotional. always in hurry and angry to everyone. because of all pressure from market and i think i still can't handle that. now i am only buy bitcoin and Ethereum and after get profit i sell it, now i not really hurry as me when be daytrader in past
Activity: 99
If really do affect and can say this because i was jobless and my family desperately needs my support then my friend tell me about bitcoin and after that whenever i get money from here i become very emotional to bitcoin.
Activity: 186
Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.

It's really a real epic of me emotional that I'm crying so when I cash out on bitcoin it's a great help to my family bitcoin changed my life here in bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
If we have an amazing strategic plan then emotionally we can be happy and content. but if the market's situation isn't always solid, this can cause a whole lot of mental stress and those can be in a whole lot of strain. All in all, any kind of paintings will create strain. it is the final final results that matters.
Activity: 60
If you invest in Bitcoin a small fluctuation of it also makes your emotions and spirits oscillate. The price you will be happy, the price will fall you will worry. You are always nervous when watching the market. If you are simply a bitcoin enthusiast, when you learn about it you will find it very "good". That's how Bitcoin affects my emotions and spirit
Activity: 30
I think it's simple. people get upset when the price goes down and feel very hopeful when it increases.
Activity: 40
Involving in bitcoin makes your mental state at peace in terms of financial aspect. It also brightens your emotions in thinking that your future is secure in such way.
Activity: 350
When I was new in crypto world I am very emotional and affective whenever the market go down. I tend to panic and sell , so I lost a lot but as time goes buy I am now able to understand the market. So whenever the market drops , I don t mind at all , I just trust that it will rise again. Mentally, I am now positive enough in btc.
Activity: 32
It's long story because Investing into bitcoin it means that I have to accept included risks. It makes my emotional and mental aspect of life is so complicated
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
Bitcoin will only effect your mental aspect if you let it take control over your mind. If you have only invested what you could afford to lose than I don't think that you are going to get emotionally attached with your investment in the crypto markets or get easily manipulated by the whales.
Activity: 170
Well i am spending a few hours on a daily basis to trade a little bit to increase my entire budget, and i am always spending some time to discover what is going on in the market, it is like my hobby, i really like the idea of the entire blockchain
Activity: 105
In my opinion.many people are investing in BTC, and the price of BTC is rising. People will be happy because they have earned profits from it Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
I think that bitcoin has a very positive impact on financial freedom and also has a negative thing by making us become lazy, and that's how I feel.
Lazy? On what basis do you say like this? Digital transactions have been around since the last few years and ease doesn’t necessarily make us lazy but can bring easiness and profit especially for those who need fast transactions offered by Bitcoin also.
Pages:
Jump to: