Pages:
Author

Topic: How does bitcoin affects your emotional and mental aspect of your life? - page 13. (Read 2983 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
I think it feels safe. put the coin private, tired of stock and waiting for economic crisis or relief or even war hehe cryptos feel more solid! bitcoin is in the ontersection of very different fields of knowledge, requires you to log frequently on the site, forum, social media to update.
Activity: 76
Compared to holding stock, I think it feels safe. In order not to feel uncomfortable and become emotional about your investment for every bear market that occurs in the cryptographic market, people Invest in money that you can spend without the final success.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.
Bitcoin affects iur emotional and mental aspects by thinking the situation of bitcoin right now. Bitcoin has a big impact to us the users because we are expecting everything in bitcoin. It can change the mind set of a user by thibking that they will not be poor anymore instead they can be one of the richest person.
Activity: 70
If we have a good strategic plan then emotionally we will be happy and content. But if the market's condition is not stable, this will lead to a lot of mental stress and people will be in a lot of pressure. All in all, any sort of work will create stress. It's the final outcome that matters.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.

Bitcoin and the other crypto in the digital world has a huge effect on me and also not only me but also to my family. First bitcoin helps me to stabilize my second language which is english. Bitcoin helps me to release all my opinion and thoughts about bitcoin. And also in part of that bitcoin makes me nervous because of its price right now. Bitcoin helps me to stay calm and stay focus on what I've been doing. Bitcoin had a big impact in my life not only on emotional and mental but also in other aspects in my life.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Bitcoin mentally challenges me, the process of acquiring important concepts and foundation is essential before anything else. It helps one formulate better financial decisions.
Emotionally, I find it very frustrating. Bitcoin is money and it is a need for daily survival; loss is difficult to holistically cope up on certain time period.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
It personally don't for me, but if you let it to, It can ruin you. And this emotional and mental instability when investing in cryptocurrency generally is as a result of not knowing what investment in cryptocurrency is all about, letting FUDs and FOMO to affect your thinking and most especially panicking and selling whenever the price dips.
Activity: 144
Merit: 15
It influences me when my bitcoin get lose truly feels me awful inwardly. It develops my psychological viewpoint for instance if my bitcoin get lose I simply imagine that it ought not influences me. Rather my psyche will think about the possitive ways in what manner will I stand up again from my lose bitcoin. I should think possitive ways by what method will I acquire bitcoin again and increase great benefit to it.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
trading always to train my emotional to be more calm, more thorough, more critical, and always be more patient in facing every problem.

investment always have a positive impact on mental and emotional, everything is controlled by our mind. a calm mind always creates positive emotions and positive mental.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The mind develops the emotions. The main emotions are related to the desire of making money and the fear of losing money. Then it's necessary to balance your mind with another kinds of emotions, otherwise the fear, ansiety and impatience will take control and affect your personal life negatively.

I try to think about Bitcoin's profitability as something that is very welcome, but that I could live fine without it. It's also important to occupy your time with another activities, so you won't be very addicted in Bitcoin's fluctuations all day long, and consequently you won't be so stressful. This way the mind finds the necessary balance to affect your life positively.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2272

Bitcoin greatly affects the emotional and mental Bitcoin users, for example me. when I am trading, my emotions and mental are tested, between loss and profit that make my heart beat fast. maybe you are also the same with my experience.

Personally I am distressed when the price of the crypto currencies or other assets which I invested in are going down. But I know that I am responsible for my trading actions and I consider only me a guilty. In the contrary, when these crypto currencies grow, I am very glad. But I never relax and I wait for the best time to sell my coins and get a profit. Then I try to buy the dip again. The crypto currencies affect on my emotional aspect, I can't to stay indifferent to my losses or gains.
Activity: 146
It affected our emotional and mental aspects in a way that dealing with crypto is risky. We need to bear a lot of tension and fear for that which is kind of harmful for our mental health.   
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Maybe sometimes i am more than anxious about buying and stacking more bitcoins, i dreamed about bitcoins a few days ago, it is like if i am more than regreting about not buying hundreds of them when the price was less than $300 just three years ago, i really regret about that
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
I'm holding a huge portion of my savings in Bitcoin and so far it doesn't affect me much. In my first months in Bitcoin I was getting pretty nervous during big price movements, but now I've built tolerance to it - even the crash from the recent ATH didn't shake me, and it doesn't really bother me that I've missed the chance to short it and buy back low.  I have a strong belief that in the coming years Bitcoin will be much higher than it is now, even though I can't tell any specific number like 50k or 200k.
Activity: 95
This is an interesting post. It's true that Bitcoin feels safe to use and also it provides financial independence. But it also depends on the exchanges and tradings, whether the earned amount is satisfactory to the level of the person's expectations.
Activity: 154
Basically Finance can affect your emotions and mental conditions because all are related with money also you invested based on this people of investors are always serious about their investment based on this yes btc have this power to affect someone’s mentality.  Smiley
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789

Personally, bitcoin has significantly impacted my perspective when it comes to earning alternative money. As a college student who has limited time due to studying, the presence of campaign signatures and the opportunity to invest provide me the potential of earning income while not compromising my time and studies. Not to mention, my college degree (major in business) has helped me into understanding the market more with regards to investment and withdrawal of coins. Lastly, bitcoin has supported not only my personal life but others who I influence as well into investing into the said cryptocurrency.

it has a lot of cause and effect when you were in crypto world . Its really stressful but you have to go with the flow . When i was a beginner its really hard , everytime i get scammed i feel like i don't have a chance to be in this world but i still manage to stand up and learn  new things because in every failure you will learn . Use those experiences to strive more

The best teacher is always experience. You grow and mature more due to our mistakes and we take that as an opportunity to learn and to avoid doing it. Investing, in general, is risky as it involves risking your money into something that has no guarantee of making a profit. Not to mention, cryptocurrencies in general are a type of 'high-risk, high-reward' system. Only risk the amount that you are willing to lose in order to mitigate the damage from incurring due to loss or market failure.
Activity: 210
well I must say it's a cleaver question, bitcoin definetly does effect on someone emotional aspect your investing your money over here so it normal that you will be worried and to be honest you should be worried otherwise you will not able to take a serious decision
Activity: 252
it has a lot of cause and effect when you were in crypto world . Its really stressful but you have to go with the flow . When i was a beginner its really hard , everytime i get scammed i feel like i don't have a chance to be in this world but i still manage to stand up and learn  new things because in every failure you will learn . Use those experiences to strive more
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
the case we take from an investor who bought bitcoin about $ 10000 because it was at that time the price reaches the point $ 10000 is planning to expect prices to rise in the next few months and the fact the price is down to $ 5000 bayakngkan losses gained if not bear the stress will be over him lost his assets...
Yes right you are that many people invest their payments actually whole payments in bitcoin so they face a huge loss in present.so I assure  That they emotionally hazitate.
Pages:
Jump to: