Pages:
Author

Topic: How does bitcoin affects your emotional and mental aspect of your life? - page 12. (Read 2983 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 2
Bitcoin investment have a affect on our health. As we do not know the real value and ups and down in price of Bitcoin. So there is no peace of mind and soul in such type of investment. People should invest there, where they have bit of knowledge about profit from investment.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.
Sometimes I get very irritated on my family and close friends when I can not accomplish my daily errands - tasks here that I am doing because of their interruptions. But once you had involved you need to work.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Bitcoin has affected me positively not only me there are so many unemployed person are invest on this site and It helps one formulate better financial decisions.it can also give a huge profit in any of its users.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
In my first investment in bitcoin and also my first trading, whenever I see some loss in the market even though it's just some small loss, it affects me a lot I think negative and selling is always bumping to my mind. Since I experience a lot of it when I was just starting, it doesn't affect me now. I always think positive even though there's some losses.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I do not let this get in my head really.
Honestly, it does not disturb me emotionally but I think a bit mentally.
I am on my review now for my board examination this coming November and I keep some opportunities that cryptocurrencies give me for a bit of assistance and that makes me a bit frustrated but yet, if I can not keep up, I am not that obsessed to get something from it.
I will not give up my life just because I wanted to abuse this technology. I see this as a great innovation and staying with it is just one way of being grateful. That is why I think I am not that affected too much about changes.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
well i am fulltime in  doing bitcoin trades and task. I cant deny  the fact the i fully rely my daily needs
in my task and trades so i cant help but worry when the market went down rapidly last january 
emotionally ang mentally i got worried and confuse specially on letting go of may long term hold coins
but thanks God i still manage to survive this down time.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.
Bitcoin really affects people's life but I don't think It will also affects our emotional and mental health because before entering this kind of environment, we should know how to hold or emotions on different kinds of situation. It will help if we know everything about it so that it wouldn't affect our mental health.
copper member
Activity: 364
Bitcoin has affected me positively not only me there are so many unemployed person are invest on this site and It helps one formulate better financial decisions.it can also give a huge profit in any of its users.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
from crypto I learned a lot about that emotional and mental aspect because in crypto patience is the key to our succes you have to be patient when you see the market turns red and your emotions will be greatly tested when the situation is.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Many people are using bitcoin and bitcoin helps people a lot like to the financial freedom. Bitcoin had great impact to every one that they help many poeple to their daily needs, the emotional and mental its depend to the people if how they handle it with there life.
Activity: 112
I bought a couple of bitcoins, now in this market, he makes me sweat, turn gray.  I do not know what to do anymore.  I really do not like this.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
Bitcoin has affected me positively and has also made me independent financially but trust me no emotions no mental issues attached i dont get the normal heart attack people normally have when they loss thats because i invest what i can handle thanks
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
I think bitcoin should not affecting on our mental and our psychology. Cryptocurrency or bitcoin is long term investment and if we hold it as long term investment, i think we can ignore market fluctuation
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
As much as possible I'm not letting myself get affected much with the price of bitcoin. I've learned from this before because it's causing me panic when I feel something that I'm missing or fear of seeing the price fall.

I don't want to let myself troubled and worry when the price goes down and I'm avoiding to be depressed.

Once I caught by that feeling, everything's gonna ruin my trading and holding confidence.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
For me, to be honest after knowing and learn more about bitcoin and the crypto world make me realize that financial freedom can be reach in so many ways like invest in bitcoin. Beside that, i become more aware about the importance of investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
It affects me when my bitcoin get lose really feels me bad emotionally. It builds up my mental aspect for example if my bitcoin get lose i just think that it should not affects me. Instead my mind will think of the possitive ways how will i stand up again from my lose bitcoin. I should think possitive ways how will i gain more bitcoin again and gain good profit to it.
Like me also if bitcoin goes down my feeling is so depressed it gives me bad day it brings me headache but we need to face reality it is not the end of the world. We need to think positive that bitcoin continues increasing and give us big profits in our investment.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
Many people are investing in BTC, and the price of BTC is rising. People will be happy because they have earned profits!
On the contrary, it will be lost because of the price drop!
Lot's of people now are joining in investing in bitcoin cause the value is increasing it brings happiness to all his investors  and if the value goes down it brings stressed and bad moody.
Activity: 271
There are so many unemployed person are invest on this site and they change their financial position. I think its impact in my life also but in a positive way. That’s why i suggest you invest on bitcoin and hold your coin for a long time.
Many unemployed do not invest in Bitcoin. As far as I know, most unemployed people are poor, and they are trying to work for crypto by joining the airdrop and the bounty program.
Activity: 296
I think it feels safe. put the coin private, tired of stock and waiting for economic crisis or relief or even war hehe cryptos feel more solid! bitcoin is in the ontersection of very different fields of knowledge, requires you to log frequently on the site, forum, social media to update.
Agree with your comments. We always have to update every hour so we can know when it's time for prices to rise or fall. But sometimes we should not trust 100% of the news. Because there are so many fake news
Activity: 96
I think bitcoin can really have a big impact in life as it provides financial freedom to its users specially with the anonimity of the users. And ofcourse, for financially speaking, it can also give a huge profit in any of its users.
Pages:
Jump to: