Pages:
Author

Topic: How does bitcoin affects your emotional and mental aspect of your life? - page 14. (Read 2983 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
Bitcoin now a part time job for me.so I spend my maximum amount of time for bitcoin instead of playing football and basketball both my favourite game.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
People are nowadays investing in BTC and it has a real positive impact in their financial freedom and also has a bad one. It is related with the emotional state of the people as they are mental satisfactions are related with it. BTC is a great platform of earnings. I believe that it will change the world.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Bitcoin gave me the financial freedom I wanted. Earlier I was in depression, due to the lack of money. But the passive income from Bitcoin changed my condition a lot. Now I am very happy!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Truly speaking, it affects me a lot. When the market goes high and show me a huge profit, my emotion becomes totally different. I love to do a lot of good deeds with my loving ones. And when the market goes down, I go totally opposite and try to do my study a lot.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
Decentralized Transportation Solution
Bitcoin affects me mentally in a way that I can always think the value of bitcoin and because of that I hope that sometimes I will become rich because of bitcoin. On the other hand, bitcoin affects me emotionally by giving my heart and desire to reach that dream and also by posting passionately because when you love what you are doing you can become successful. Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
That's right, I'm interested with this word 'along these lines what we feel, will be what we think' we always want the price of cryptocurrency to recover. Yet our other passions are on a shrugging bearish time so our mindset will only be fixated on negative things about cryptocurrency. And for someone who focuses on bitcoin then their mental will depend on the price movement.
Activity: 406
I have friends that changed the way they think about the money because of the bitcoin. They mind set now that money is just easy to earned and get. I am always reminding them that save some money for their future because no one knows when crypto will last.
Activity: 59
Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.

Well naturally as a hodler when the market is good I'm on cloud 9 and when it's bearish it's a bummer, but I always remember its important to have a varied schedule and not just rely on crypto for all of your fulfillment!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
the case we take from an investor who bought bitcoin about $ 10000 because it was at that time the price reaches the point $ 10000 is planning to expect prices to rise in the next few months and the fact the price is down to $ 5000 bayakngkan losses gained if not bear the stress will be over him lost his assets...
Activity: 166
Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.
From the very beginning I am trying not to allow cryptocurrencies to control my life, because I also have my regular job my wife and children, so I can not be drawn in the crypto currencies sea. Thats it Smiley
Activity: 134

Bitcoin greatly affects the emotional and mental Bitcoin users, for example me. when I am trading, my emotions and mental are tested, between loss and profit that make my heart beat fast. maybe you are also the same with my experience.
that's a small sample of the effects of bitcoin on one's emotional and mental. the most extreme, happened to my friend where all his property was exhausted because of risking to segwit Bitcoin that was not successful.
make learning for us, at the time of the down do not be discouraged but must rise.
Activity: 79
Depression is one of the most popular signs of emotional and mental problems due to unsuccessful or losses from failed investments like in cryptocurrency and even in stocks or any of the same kind.. This is serious and needed immediate treatment and actions to help someone in this case..

Addictions is also a major threat to gamblers and investors who have no control and taking the risk without limits.. So better be mentally ready before doing or trying to be in this market..

The one who greatly influenced me in joining and following bitcoin in our engineering instructor. The thing he always thought us in trading is never use your emotion in dealing bitcoin, we should not become too emotional on whatever happens to bitcoin. Because bitcoin is unstable, sometimes up, and down, never become emotional when this time comes, because he said, panic buying and panic selling will occur. Just keep you believe in bitcoin. That's affect me very much, I never used my emotion in investing, I have to be emotionless.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Depression is one of the most popular signs of emotional and mental problems due to unsuccessful or losses from failed investments like in cryptocurrency and even in stocks or any of the same kind.. This is serious and needed immediate treatment and actions to help someone in this case..

Addictions is also a major threat to gamblers and investors who have no control and taking the risk without limits.. So better be mentally ready before doing or trying to be in this market..
Activity: 196
The impact of bitcoin on human life is interdisciplinary. People should invest the amont of money that he can afford to loose. The profit and lose obviously make an affect of happiness and sadness in human life.
Activity: 62
Honestly sometimes it affect my emotion and sometimes not, But most of the time it's really fine to me to see if the bitcoin price go low but of course when the time I really need money rush and the price is too low I'm really confuse what im going to do that let me to have emotional problem.
Activity: 410
Since I studied psychology this topic is very interesting for me from the point of view of psychology.
 Traditional money makes us greedy and inhumane - this is evidenced by most studies. Cryptocurrencies, in turn, are able to fill humanity with compassion, tenderness and love. These digital assets can fundamentally change our psychology and enhance our sense of happiness. The secret lies in how these types of currencies function: traditional money increases, and often even creates the so - called "money-empathy"gap.
 The main principles of cryptocurrencies are: decentralization, peer-to-peer architecture and lack of borders and approvals. The above features allow cryptocurrencies to "reprogram" human psychology.
 Because traditional money is controlled by banking cartels and national governments, people's psychology - their behavior, emotions and thought processes - is closely related to money. As a result, the master - slave model is created. At the same time, people who have money associate them, consciously or subconsciously, with the power and ability to control everything. In other words, money is suppressing our neural networks, making people greedy and mean. This destroys a person's innate propensity for empathy (empathy), creating a "money - empathy" gap, which has been confirmed experimentally.
 On the other hand, the cryptocurrency forms a completely different model. It is a network model based on the principle of communication, cooperation and sharing. This "friend-friend" model is formed due to the characteristic features of cryptocurrencies - decentralization, peer-to-peer transactions and the absence of boundaries and approvals. People perceive each other as a partner (or "friend") in joint financial activities. That is, people have every reason to treat others compassionately. Money is no longer associated with greed and power. The paradigm of interaction is based on the honesty of the algorithm. Despite the fact that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies portend the formation of a new paradigm based on compassion, the real nature of their ability to change the human psychology has yet to be studied. But because the psychology of a person depends on the environment, it is possible to say that crypto currencies have already begun to alter humanity, making him more compassionate.
Activity: 99
It affects me when my bitcoin get lose really feels me bad emotionally. It builds up my mental aspect for example if my bitcoin get lose i just think that it should not affects me. Instead my mind will think of the possitive ways how will i stand up again from my lose bitcoin. I should think possitive ways how will i gain more bitcoin again and gain good profit to it.
Activity: 90
Cryptocurrency traders are actually experiencing similar emotions to those of traders in the stock market during major bubbles and busts, researchers suggest. During the “down” times, traders faced effects ranging from temporary sadness to anxiety and panic disorders.

Hospital admissions and large declines in the S&P 500

There was a noticeable uptick in admissions to the hospital, especially for mental health issues, following large declines in the S&P 500, such as the market crash in 1987, said University of California at San Diego professors Joseph Engelberg and Christopher Parsons, who published a paper on the topic in October 2014.

They analyzed patient records for every hospital in California from 1983 to 2011 and found a “strong” link between low daily stock returns and hospital admissions, particularly for psychological conditions including anxiety, panic disorders or major depression.

“Although our work focuses on the broader market, the same logic could be applied to the ups and downs of cryptocurrency investing,” Engelberg said. “I’d expect large drawdowns in this market to cause considerable stress for some cryptocurrency investors, and that stress could lead to a noticeable uptick in adverse health outcomes.”
Activity: 165
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
In today's time Bitcoin is one of the people's jobs and other source of income. so when the price of bitcoin and other alts will go down its a big impact to the bitcoiners. Bitcoin is a great help to every person specially when it comes to financial needs. emotional and mental aspect i think it depends in every person how they handle it with there life.
Activity: 126
So many people were broke and had different financial issues and dealing with mental pressure. Then when they invested in bitcoin, it has given many people chances to increase their life standards. Many of them has solved their financial issues and they are rich now!. Bitcoin is a blessing to many people's life.
Pages:
Jump to: