Pages:
Author

Topic: How does bitcoin affects your emotional and mental aspect of your life? - page 15. (Read 2983 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
To be honest, when I was still in college I usually have mental breakdown and Im always mentally exhausted due to the continuous studying overnight and then I also have to post for my signature campaigns. but now I think I'm getting the hang of it and I learned how to balance everything. when it comes to emotional stability, I get too sensitive when I'm completely drained a.k.a. TIRED. so yeah it has affects especially if my head hurts due to cynus and fatigued.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.

Many people are using bitcoin, so I think they experiece when ever they are participating in any campaign sometime our post is being deleted. That is the cause why are mad when my post are being deleted because I could not have a stakes when my post are not enough so my post will be monitor. So my post will be recorded because it is not enough because of the post that being deleted.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 3911
It doesn't give me a lot of psychological distress" Because I do not consider Bitcoin as a source of income," but I'm feeling bad when I want to cash out and find that the price is low. "No one likes loss."
I agree with you that you can not separate emotional aspects in life, but life has good moments and bad ones so go ahead.
I try to make the mind control my decisions more than emotion.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Good questions, even if we are in a bad situation, teach us to accept reality or vice versa. Keep the spirit of friends, one day will be beautiful in time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Many people are investing in BTC, and the price of BTC is rising. People will be happy because they have earned profits!
On the contrary, it will be lost because of the price drop!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
In order not to feel upset and become emotional towards your investment for every bear market happening in the crypto market, people should invest money that you can afford to loose if not successful in the end. However, I had high hopes for btc since I believe that this currency could give good opportunity to people to gain good profit.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 16328
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Bitcoin is good for your financial independancy and freedom, but it is bad for your mental sanity as being a very difficult topic (bitcoin is at the ontersection of very different field of knowledge, I have a post about this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40989970 ) requires you with a constant logging on website, forums, social medi to keep updated.
My two cents,F1
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
Compared to holding stocks, i think it feels safe. The state of the economy is so bad, that the alternative of cryptos is appealing and cold storage of BTC for example makes me sleep well Smiley Or staking privacy coins, tired of stocks and to be waiting for the economical meltdown or bailouts or war even hehe cryptos feels more solid!
Activity: 139
I think that bitcoin has a very positive impact on financial freedom and also has a negative thing by making us become lazy, and that's how I feel.
Activity: 28
Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.
Pages:
Jump to: