Pages:
Author

Topic: How have you impact people with cryptocurrency knowledge - page 10. (Read 2030 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 11
I often do a small discussion of digital currency with my parents, neighbors, or with friends, in their eyes more popular with the word digital currency, not crypto or bitcoin.

some people choose to invest their money in crypto, and some people choose to reject it, because for them the digital currency does not make sense.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.
With some knowledge i have,  i shared a lot of people an experience of what i have notice when i run into this world or society. I also create some topic that i want to gather some information to other people to help me to do in this society. We need to study some information about in bitcoin because we can use it all through out.
copper member
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
With my cryptocurrency knowledge, I helped my  friends to have more information about this field and shared with them my experiences.  Beside that, I also tell them about the profit that it can bring
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I helped with a better way to send friends money across the nation and across the world.
I know that the US has cash app but in some countries, especially third world countries, we don't have many options for sending our money, we don't even have enough mobile devices to access to mobile apps. But bitcoin can help with it.
I help a lot of people set up a wallet and buy bitcoin, or even buying through me as a middle man.
Activity: 28
I just made my friends aware about bitcoin. I didn;t make them invest i just shared something about bitcoin and other cryptos.
Activity: 667
I have always been educating my closed friends, community, groups about cryptocurrency and its importance. It has turned out positive because some have joined the train and started learning. Others  will catch up at different pace. I hope very soon it will go round if everyone keeps doing this.
Activity: 104
I wanted to convince my friends to join the community, but it seemed a difficult thing to do. I recently introduced the community to them, which may have some help in their understanding of encryption.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
I have been teaching some group of persons in whatsaap, and the demand keeps increasing due to the patient with them. Is always a wonder. However some persons think is going fail someday and chicken out. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.
the thing I've been doing is introducing about bitcoin and other crypto currencies by giving me trading knowledge and how to get token without having to buy it (being a participant in bounty campaign) there have been some people who follow my invitation to know more about the currency crypto and blockchain technology
although in fact I also still have to learn more about this crypto world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
with a large income in the currency crypto I think people will be interested in it, and invite them to know more about what is cypro currency and how we generate profits in it, I have invited my friend about 5 people and succeed
Activity: 198
I'm usually speaking about what I am interested in and for now I am fully interested in cryptocurrency and trading process so I am speaking with my mates and telling them the cryptocurrency it is a great time activity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
For me, the best way to make an impact is to show them some proof of your earnings. My friend who introduced Bitcoin to me did the same thing. at first, I didn't believe him. but when he showed me how much he's earning from crypto World, that changed my mind. and always look and talk to the potential person that you know you can convince.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102

The First time i have heard about bitcoin is on facebook and eversince i tried to research about it and i came acrossed people whom
i learnt and share some of my knowledge too.  Im never hesitant to share what i know to people who are interested and answer back to sent messages on my inbox asking me to share what is bitcoin all about. I really hope i have contributed enough for them to continue their interest in bitcoin and made an impact in their lives as well.
Activity: 280
Well, in my case at first my daughter and my wife do not really believe before in what I do in this forum where I am participating signature bounty campaign believing that I could earn profit. But once I had made my first profit from my participation with XYO network ICO, they already believe in what I do and my daughter right now has been starting in participating the signature bounty campaign for her personal expenses at school. Both of them were now starting to do some research about crypto currency since they wanted to know more about it.
Activity: 210
Well I joined bounty campaign so in social media I posted lots of post from the project I participated.All of my friends, relatives and coworkers that is on my friend list keep on asking what I am posting.So it is very a big help to promote cryptocurrency in social media because people immediately got interested.Then if someone will ask me I am very willing to explain it to them so that they have knowledge about it.
Activity: 199
To understand that cryptocurrencies is the true possibility for freedom or at least find some way to do so! The problem is that the oscillations make many people not have faith in what they are doing and will hardly focus on understanding how cryptocurrencies is one of the best ways to connect the world.
Activity: 394
if I personally explain to people about bitcoin and cryptocurrency is a new technology of course with bitcoin we can earn more revenue by following ico and hunting digital currency prizes like bitcoin and cryptocurrency is an encryption technique used to set currency units and verify the transfer funds, operating independently of the central bank.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
How can majority have done nothing to encourage people if most of the people that we have talked to are the ones that will bash us.  Undecided
By using it in any way that I can.
Activity: 322
In my own capacity, i have took some set of people through the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. Most importantly, my close friends who can boldly testify to this. I took them through this simple lecture in my room not quite long last year and this year respectively.

Well..my joy is that, some were able to key in to the knowledge and i can see there little progress in the crypto space.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Nothing needs to be done, because after the government sees the Cryptocurrency as a budget replenishment with the help of tax, it will become an integral part of life. Smiley

There is a goverment in other countries that restricts the use of cryptocurrency but most of country are considered it as legal that good for investment but of course they warning that is too risky and should have a knowledge. Crypto currency are already popular in a lot of country and some people are ignored it, personally if they want to know it there are many site and there some people are willing to teach them, it's up to them if they want to know about the crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: