Pages:
Author

Topic: How have you impact people with cryptocurrency knowledge - page 4. (Read 2030 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency was created to address some of the problems that other currencies had previously failed to address. These are issues related to payments, transactions and fees. Besides, the security of coin is absolute.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
Spread positive news about crypto, as well as the advantages of having crypto currencies especially bitcoin. Introduce them to people who have succeeded in crypto or bitcoin investments. So far, I have been doing it like that, and it has begun to show results where some people are getting interested in crypto or bitcoin and they are starting to try to invest in crypto currencies, especially bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
If they knew how bitcoin flactuates but still gaining profits out of it and also if they already know that keeping bitcoin as a cryptocurrency will also have a good impact in the near future. At the same time when expressing and showing them the results will make them encouraged to patronize it as well.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I try as much as possible to gather some of my colleagues who are jobless and talk to them about crypto. I entreat them to read more about crypto so that I can ascertain their interest level. Some give into crypto but most back off.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
Crypto business has been a best business so far since I discovered about it, and was a very motivated to build a structure under, that is to carrying people around along by teaching them how Crypto work and also how to convert to local currency. Base on that, currently I have teach 80 people under me, which has been a part time work for them.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.

I influence people to join crypto currencies by providing knowledge about crypto currencies, some of the knowledge that I tell them is how to invest, how to trade and how to join the bounty campaign. those who have understood crypto currencies immediately join the crypto market to trade and invest.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
It is likely that investing in the Cryptocurrency market is like investing in other markets such as minerals and real estate. If they had prior knowledge, they would acquire the knowledge faster.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
I always try to share the knowledge I have with others, bro. because I really want lots of friends who invest in bitcoin bro. if they were able to invest and could benefit from crypto, I would be happy too, bro. their share is my happiness too bro .
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
the first thing that i can tell to people is only basic information about cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, giving as much as information about blockchain technology and how its works. because i think we need to educate more people about crypto fundamentally not only about how to earn so much profit in one night. in the society out there, people still thinking negatively about crypto, they think this is an illegal industry, they think crypto will bring all of them to a criminal issues. i never suggest people to make trading investment in hurry, because crypto market is have so much risk, if they fail i didnt want to be blamed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.

Impacting peoples with crypto knowledge means you give your opinion and explanation about crypto to other peoples.
I think there are many peoples who done that, because if you look now, the crypto audiences are growing. It is of course because many of them sharing about crypto to the others.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Sharing knowledge about crypto is also sharing opportunity to anyone. But not all the time people will accept what you shared because of reason of not believing on it. People believe if they see some result or evidence from you or others.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
All my efforts to try to explain to them were rejected. Everything related to money is sensitive and it can destroy the relationship between acquaintances. I do not think we should urge friends or relatives to invest in Bitcoin or something like that. But if we recognize them as Bitcoin misconceptions, we should clear their minds.

I don't think they will be rejecting that. Bitcoin is a great investment and I just give my friends some proof that they will be believing in, some of them even don't believe the profits I am getting from trading and investing on Bitcoin. Well, I did not really taught them but they do learn the simple things to themselves. If they are having a hard time, they approach me for my suggestions or opinions for that certain problem. I guess that should be the way of teaching your friends, if they want to learn it, they should work hard for it just like I did, right?
Activity: 22
All my efforts to try to explain to them were rejected. Everything related to money is sensitive and it can destroy the relationship between acquaintances. I do not think we should urge friends or relatives to invest in Bitcoin or something like that. But if we recognize them as Bitcoin misconceptions, we should clear their minds.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
I guess more and more people are into cryptocurrency and blockchain technology as well. Making them known by people is a great help to understand them that it was not a scam and it is a decentralized technology to help our way of living. Why I say scam? Some of people recognizes BTC and other cryptocurrency because of its outstanding value maybe but for me the one of the factors why it is recognized as scam because there are many people using this because of its own power and ability to profit.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
First : Uninformed people do not have investment conditions, then fear it.
Second : The people who invest in coin have a lot of idle money and do not touch the rice money every day.
Third : Invested in the risk of doing business in any business.
Activity: 728
Merit: 2
I have impacted lives with the knowledge of cryptocurrency. I have a group where I teach people how to trade crypto and also how to partake in bountiea and airdrop. In my little way I have impacted over 300 person and teach them so much about crypto currency.
Activity: 70
What I ordinarily do is to impart my insight about bitcoin to my companions. How I benefit get benefit when putting resources into cryptocurrency.If you had brought any level of bitcoin at 6000-7000$.You will get some sensible benefit from your holding bitcoin.
Activity: 108
Crypto is the digiter currency.bitcoin is very impact to everyone.most of the people come here to earn money and some of them become success to. We need to understand them about what blockchain and how it works.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Bitcoin has a big impact to everyone not only to but to many people because when you using bitcoin your not focusing on money and having a profit also you focusing of what you do to bitcoin because before you get a money first you need to have a learning and knowledge about bitcoin and when using bitcoin until the time was transient your knowledge also became improve.
Activity: 73
Any one who want to understand crypto currency first he/she must need to know about blockchain technology and before telling them about this we need to understand them about what blochchain and how it works.
Pages:
Jump to: