Pages:
Author

Topic: How have you impact people with cryptocurrency knowledge - page 7. (Read 2030 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I enjoy sharing the knowledge I have about cryptocurrency to others especially my pals who don't believe in it and are afraid to invest in crypto due to their past experiences they must have encountered. I helped them by letting them understand what bitcoin was actually.
Well sharing someone my knowledge about crypto is very fun and exciting. I don't know where I was getting the energy to give others the information that I have. I just enjoy it so much and it brings me joy. Well due to my sharing I have convinced and influence my friends to come in this system too. Now each one of us is earning a profit.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
in the development of cryptocurrency many things I can do but not everyone will believe it and if asked about what I will do then I think that in the introduction of bitcoin required a process that may not be as fast as I imagine because everyone who has a different thinking and this much happening therefore I chose to introduce those who already have high kemaun and always think positive Wink Wink
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.

The volatility nature of cryptocurrency makes people fear to try bitcoin. As long as there are issues such as its use in money laundering and being prone to illicit activities limits its impact. Users should advocate and educate others more about facts and legit benefits of bitcoin. There are lots of medium to share knowledge and interact with others. Though always remember that you cannot force or please everybody to accept everything you say.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
I was learning cryptocurrency in 5 months ago, one people invite me to follow he and he give me a intructions what must I do. Little by little I and He make some group in media social and inviting some people who want to learn about crypto like airdrop and bounty. We share what we know and we always asking what we dont know.
Activity: 421
I have been learning cryptocurrency for almost 2 years. I had very good income from previous tasks regarding cryptocurrency such as joining bounty campaigns.

I also starting to know bitcoin investment with its volatility and high risk high gain property. Lately, I visited a friend to discuss the good thing about bitcoin. There is nothin wrong by sharing your knowlwedge and encourage others that might help them in the future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.

it would be very difficult to educate about blockchain, bitcoin and cryptocurrency technologies in a layman let alone those who hate it. so, I personally will give direction and understanding when they ask me. otherwise I will ignore it.
actually if someone is more interested, they can find out and read it in various references in google search or join in this forum.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
I enjoy sharing the knowledge I have about cryptocurrency to others especially my pals who don't believe in it and are afraid to invest in crypto due to their past experiences they must have encountered. I helped them by letting them understand what bitcoin was actually.
Yes, even if you share it with sincerity, they will always doubt it at first, but the important is you share it to them. I suggest that let them be, show them that you succeed on bitcoin, because we people believe on to the saying that to see is to believe. And if they see you succeed, i'm sure that they will also invest on bitcoin, and later they will succeed too, and will thank you because of what you did.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
I am that person who cherishes it so much when i impact people with knowledge of something that they don't know or better still just to keep them informed. So when i was told about this community and i also told my younger brothers about it and currently they are into crypto related activities and it has really helped us a lot.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
In my circle of friends I actually did impact 2 out of 10 and I think that is fine. After I tell them stories about bitcoin specially that pizza deal which is being told here much then in just a month when I saw them again they are the once who have stories.

They invested at like 1k USD to 1 bitcoin. Now, they are still in profit but dont want to withdraw.
It is an invesment though, and they want to keep holding it for more years.
Activity: 350

for the first time I tried to show the results I got to them about the benefits of investing in crypto, and invited to join this group and share information through social media, because I believe the crypto currency is a new breakthrough in the banking system
Activity: 60
I explained to them about Bitcoin, telling them about the potential for Bitcoin's development, trying to explain to them that Bitcoin was not a scam. I encourage them to find out about Bitcoin on the site, introduce them to the forum
Activity: 19
What I do is I just explain things to people who don't understand it or understand it the wrong way. Sure, I cannot and I'm not going to advise them about investing in crypto, but at least I do my best to raise public awareness in my own way so that when the time comes everyone should be ready to take part in a new paradigm of living in a crypto society. That's the best I can do.
Activity: 126
Activity: 364
I love sharing my knowledge in bitcoin to my friends and relatives. I know it is just a small thing and do not affect bitcoin at all but in my little way, I helped someone through teaching them what bitcoin is. My other friend that I have shared my knowledge to is now trading just like me and we both earn good amounts.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

Just like how my friends teach me about how is this community goes,i am sharing all my learnings for my love ones.and together with this.i am letting them see the lifestyle i have that provided by bitcoin

Now almost half of my family has been a investors,and keep on learning the ins and outs for tcommunity
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
i think that each person should think about the effective methods how to improve his or her knowledge. i think that it is necessary to improve trading skills using the video provided by experts on the internet with tips
I think that we just let bitcoin do it but with a small help from us. We let people see us succeed on bitcoin, and i'm sure that they will come and ask you what you did, and then you now do the job to share knowledge about bitcoin. We are nature to seek for the truth and reliable source, so the best option is to see it for yourself, for you to believe on it.
brand new
Activity: 0
Most of my friend don't know about bitcoin before December 2017 but after see high price than they were asking me about bitcoin and say how we can invest and make money than i told them use bitcointalk platform if u wanna invest u need to learn first also i told them about its volatile price and its risk factor, but told them how its transaction work and how send bitcoins from one address to another.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
i think that each person should think about the effective methods how to improve his or her knowledge. i think that it is necessary to improve trading skills using the video provided by experts on the internet with tips
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I don't have that much technical knowledge about bitcoin but I know what are the risks involved in the bitcoin investment so I will never say to anyone bitcoin is a way to become rich soon.All I am saying to the people about the importance of crypto currency system in the future and the decentralization as well.But I never take too much effort to convince anyone if they don't agree I will just leave it in their way they will know about it in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I am just trying to be a good investor and not panicking with bad news that always appear and always believe and believe with the development of crypto currency of course
Pages:
Jump to: