Pages:
Author

Topic: How have you impact people with cryptocurrency knowledge - page 3. (Read 2030 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 100
With regards to cryptographic money, there are 2 significant sides from outside individuals, those that are incredulous and think the entire thing is a trick and those that catch wind of the soaring costs and need to hop in on the theory. What I attempt to do is carry individuals into the center. Disclose to them every one of the advantages of the innovation and all the potential, while likewise altering assumptions for pyramid schemes.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
My family members are already familiar with Bitcoin since I am using it, but there's one time my mom actually tried trading and doesn't know how it works, she ended up using up all her converted money. That's part of the experience, but I also taught her to how to handle it and do another way of earning instead. Also, I introduced them to this forum to learn more about bitcoin and I also said they can ask questions regarding bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 329
I have been in Bitcoin for years.  but I am more closed and silent.  I don't promote bitcoin to people around me.  Because bitcoin has a risk I'm afraid that I'll be blamed if there is a loss ... because most people don't want to take risks.
Same here till few years back and then I have helped a lot of people to understand Bitcoin, and most of them are now fully into Bitcoin and they are being successful in it. I had to guide a them from the start to the finish and explain to them every level and how they can do a lot of things and do them perfectly. Though one thing I don’t do is talk to random people, I only teach people when there is an opportunity that the topics comes up.

It’s just like a guy that I thought last, I said something about Bitcoin on my WhatsApp status and then he asked me about it, saying that he has been trying to understand it but couldn’t, so I had to invite him over and for like a week I had to be teaching him everything he needed to learn, and he kept asking questions till he got better. I’m always ready to help teach people around me.
Activity: 906
Merit: 263
I got my Father to invest in some mining equipment finally after years he woke up. He says he is tired of working so hard for nothing and likes the idea of being paid to help secure a network. He understood how crypto worked the first time I explained it. My Mother says "crypto is your thing" but she is glad it is around since I enjoy and profit from it. My Brother is a bit of an oddball but he does own a small amount of it on a local exchange he bought from 2 years ago. My friends know about it but are not really sure. They are hardly the innovative type or ones to change the world. I guess we have different interests.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.
I have came into bitcoin in crypto currency back in 2016. and since then I think I've made hundreds of people aware about crypto currency. helped them become traders, taught them how they can sell their Bitcoins and get real cash. I taught so many people how to earn money through crypto and bitcoin. including all my own sisters and brothers.
one of my brother now have his own trading signal group and making more traders in our local area.
so yeah I can say I did play my role in crypto as much as I could and I'll keep doing it in future.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
The first time is that I am seeing my friend buying so many expensive stuffs just like car and motor then I've ask him on how he will be able to buy those stuffs? Then he frankly said that it is all because of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. Then that was the start of an heavy impact of cryptocurrency to me, I've research a lot about cryptocurrency and after that they told me on how do I will earn money by this especially here in forum. So until now I am very greatful that I've earned those knowledge about cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
I accept cryptocurrency information i have over the a long time have affected emphatically in my life which i have held unto and made a check in my world. presently i unquestionably and apparently instruct and tutor individuals on the information of crypto money additionally let at that point know how it works and what benefits they stand to pick up when they take an interest it progressively.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have been in Bitcoin for years.  but I am more closed and silent.  I don't promote bitcoin to people around me.  Because bitcoin has a risk I'm afraid that I'll be blamed if there is a loss ... because most people don't want to take risks.

That is a reasonable reason on why you do not teach others Cryptocurrency. I also do that with my family members because I am scared for getting blamed if they loss their money for doing something rashly within the Cryptocurrency Industry but I believe that is a risk everybody would take when they are gonna learn about Cryptocurrencies. Its also easy to tell them that earning this kind of money will come in great risk but you could also teach them a safe way to earn money within this industry like joining campaigns that you only need to follow the weekly tasks needed.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
In contrast to you, I am more proactive about stories and topics with bitcoin and crypto, and the best part is that the people around me also have the basics of and trust in bitcoin but recent years have caused me a lot of fatigue as they always consider me a pioneer in crypto investing, ask me too many problems and ask me to share about good, profitable coins. Quite annoying and I am doing the same things as you, limited replies, I have had a big enough impact and define the path of investing in bitcoin and crypto for them, they need to develop themselves, rather than looking for me every day
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
sold motherboard for a decent price
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
When I get a lot of profit from investing in Bitcoin, I am very happy and want people around me to feel the same way. I innocently shared my
experiences with my family and some of my friends. Hear my story and see the proof of my profit, they are very interested to find out more about
Bitcoin. But the fact is that almost everyone is lazy to learn Bitcoin properly, they finally bought Bitcoin at its peak prices in 2017. When Bitcoin
dumped in 2018, some of them blame me, because it introduced Bitcoin which made them lose money and eventually they considered Bitcoin scams.
This is a lesson for me that introducing Bitcoin is not as easy as imagined, since that incident I have been more closed to people around me regarding cryptocurrency.
Activity: 115
Merit: 15
cryptocurrency is for those who are  tolerant, since there will continuously be individuals who would say the entire system may be a trick or it's attending to pass on before long , which would be sufficient to shake one's believe. What I've done is that I kept my persistence and told the ones in trouble to do the same as well. Other than that, I've continuously let individuals around me know how it has made a difference for all these whereas and in this way a few of them indeed become part of party.
do you think you have to impact just enjoy what do you know
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Dont halt to conversation approximately crypto a few will acknowledge it and prepared to contribute but a few will dismiss and we cant constrain anyone.So,perfect way to form an affect is to appear them a few verification of your profit. My companion who presented Bitcoin to me did the same thing. at to begin with, I didn't accept him. but when he appeared me how much he's winning from crypto World, that changed my intellect. and continuously see and talk to the potential person merely know you'll be able convince.Showing positive comes about more draw in the community.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.

My experience with Cryptocurrency really helped me in a way that it tells other people that I am open into ways that could generate income in a risky or safe way. It helped me open the mind of other people regarding it because knowing me as a friend, I would not invite my friends into something that is a scam so I believe it really helped other people be open and learn Cryptocurrency just because I started learning about it too.
I always eager to talk about it but never impact that's sad
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
I try in a narrow circle of friends to talk about the value of cryptocurrency for society, as well as what is useful in them.
Well i start it on my family and friends, crypto is really the most amazing ways to earn on this new generation and if we are going to have more knowledge about it maybe we can earn a lot of features in the near future. We need to share it to our family and friends for good so that they can also earn a huge amount of profit and then they slowly know about crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I try in a narrow circle of friends to talk about the value of cryptocurrency for society, as well as what is useful in them.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I have within my communities and associate friends educate people mostly on different ways their can earn from bitcoin and let them understand different risks associated for involving in bitcoin. In delivering this to them, you come down to their level and explain in a layman language and best techniques they can easily understand.?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
If you ask me, I will say that I inspired people around me with my cryptocurrency knowledge. Because I understand this world and I know its characters. But I only impact person who is brave and want to make a profit. For someone who is always scared and not willing to take risk, I will not say anything about bitcoin to them.
Pages:
Jump to: