Pages:
Author

Topic: How have you impact people with cryptocurrency knowledge - page 8. (Read 2030 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
if indeed this should be submitted to everyone then what will be conveyed is mentally how to deal with bitcoin because here can not be predicted easily then every friend who joined then I hope just make it as a sideline of your work and this I managed to convey Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I share what I know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people who have good resources so they can quickly understand what I'm describing about cryptocurency. because for me cryptocurrency enough to give a good impact, both on how to use free time, and get additional income (economy value). that's what I share to the people closest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
I came to the site "bitcointalk" in order to share my knowledge and learn something new and also be aware of the news. Wink
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
I don't just tell people about cryptocurrency I let them come to me most people could be so full of negativity I hold seminars or personal private meetings with those interested and give them what I know and  what could help liberate them financially
Activity: 140
I think personally, it is very difficult to convince ordinary people to take part in the world of crypto.
they need real proof aoakah bitcoin really bring a profit or not. and I'm looking for real evidence that I will show everyone that bitcoin is not just speculation.
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
The actual Cryptocurrency understanding I have through the years possess influenced favorably during my existence which I have kept on to as well as created the tag during my globe. right now we with confidence as well as obviously train as well as coach individuals about the understanding of crypto foreign currency as well as allow after that understand how this functions as well as exactly what advantages these people remain to achieve once they take part plus they also have observed this since it functions.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency as a digital currency is very complicated and there is a lot to learn about it. Trying to influence people to get into crypto is harder than it seems. But I had a friend who was also interested and it and now we are learning together.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
To be honest with you guys I have actually taught a lot of people, I am not the best around crypto and how it goes, but I came here not to brag this to you, but to let you guys know that even if that man has his/her mind closed around BTC and crypto you can still change it, and that's what I did, I did the impossible and the impact of crypto around them is great, I've taught my friends, and all of them are making good profit out of this, they are making big investments and are now literate around the web, the do's and don'ts around the web, and for that I am actually proud to say that many people have impacted huge on crypto.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The biggest challenge for me to give impact in sharing my own understanding and knowledge about cryptocurrency was to deal with bitcoin and crypto haters. As we all know, its really hard to converse with bitcoin haters because they always thought this is fraud or a scam. My only way to engage to them is to show my portfolio, my progress and earnings just by investing and trading on it. Later on, they may become doubtful and curious about cryptocurrency. Thats the best time to share to them how promising it is and how it may enhance and revolutionize our present e-commerce and monetary system.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The spreading of right information to those right people. Because as we all know with knowledge that you can give to other people they might probably be encouraged to enter in the digital world, especially when you emphasize the potential the bitcoin has. We all know that bitcoin will be the future and so as the future of people will be on bitcoin.
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
Most of all I am impacting those people with the amount of money that I start to earn because most of my friends are not earning so much and I'm not saying that I earn a lot, it came out that they are earning small amounts.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
If I try to provide concrete evidence that by investing in the world of cryptocurrency can generate income so they can be immediately interested in going into the crypto world to help the economy become more secure than before by utilizing investment.
Activity: 14
I am doing trading and Doing analysis on Different Altcoins and my Analysis is 85% Right i already Help my many friends and i am Doing Facebook live so many peoples can make profit from analysis and they can learn Trading and increase their portfolio i am with bitcoin since 2016 and that time i was new and i get scammed many times in crypto world but experience make u perfect.
Activity: 26
To be honest, I had to learn everything about this market by myself and I learnt from my mistakes. Therefore, if you ask me how have I impact people with my crypto knowledge, I will say I didn't do anything. If you want to know anything, do it by yourself
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
i have managed to get my friends to try out crypto. some of them i help to buy tokens while others who are not willing to spend any money can join bounties.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.

The people who invested in 2013 and sold their Bitcoins in 2017 they are already millionaires and the people who are you watching the making the profit like this are already investing in Bitcoins actually we don't need to convince people to use Bitcoins they are automatically getting into it by seeing other people's making profit.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Actually it quite simple to tell friends or family about bitcoin, just with bitcoin is digital currency like someone save fiat money in ATM. But to make them not yet interested in bitcoin is, bitcoin is like a toy, all we know too much internet leave a bad impression on some people. This results in bitcoin being a fraud that will sooner or later be forfeited. Another reason is, they are still comfortable using money fiat, especially most countries have not received bitcoin properly, this is the hardest factor that must be passed to attract a friend or family to have bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
Activity: 76
From time to time, I share my experiences with crypto investment on my FB profile. It led some of my friends to search about it and start investing in it.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
CoinPoker.com
There are many people telling that Bitcoin is scam or shit. They are saying that because they don't know what Bitcoin is. Having knowledge on cryptocurrency is very important, because cryptocurrency is very wide, you need knowledge to know everything and it can help yourself to be safe in the world of crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
In my opinion, the correct way affects people about crytpo, by giving some proof of the results we get from Crypto, as most people will not believe what we say if there is no evidence, by providing evidence it will be faster to get them interested in joining the crypto world.
I agree.It's not enough to just keep on saying to people encouraging words about bitcoin and blockchain technology.They need some proofs to actually believe on what we are telling them.So whenever i receive big profits from my crypto investments,i usually treat them and i told them that what i have spent was the fruit of my hardworks in crypto investments.
Pages:
Jump to: