Pages:
Author

Topic: How have you impact people with cryptocurrency knowledge - page 5. (Read 2030 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
To comprehend that cryptographic forms of money is the genuine plausibility for flexibility or if nothing else discover some approach to do as such! The issue is that the motions make numerous individuals not have confidence in what they are doing and will barely centre around seeing how cryptographic forms of money is a standout amongst other approaches to interface the world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I often tell them about blockchain technology before talking about crypto. And it is clear that the opportunity to make a lot of money in crypto as well as the risk of losing you all.
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
We need to give them the knowledge that makes them mo educated. Step by step and don't pressure them to learn. sometimes the more knowledge you'll give it depends to the person if he/she is interested in bitcoin. If the person is interested the better if the person is not interested at all don't push them. Let them realize that cryptocurrency is important and if not. Let them be.
Activity: 112
Just the way I learned it. First I got someone who showed me a presentation of how bitcoin works then he got me attached to his company who was the one doing the mining for me and all other stuff. Then eventually, I was already doing the trading and so and so forth. Eventually, I was already telling my friends about it. Some joined me, some did not.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
I always encourage people to know about cryptocurrency and especially Blockchain Technology.

I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.

for ? bounty? or technology? You should be more detailed to share the question. because I think you prefer bounty hunting rather than investing or trading.
but at this time whatever knowledge is easy to obtain easily. technology has made it easy for all users, just someone must try to explore every knowledge.

Bounty hunting is also kind of an investment. You spend your time to get tokens instead of money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
I have always see people talking about advancement and recognition of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to all. But majority have done nothing to proclaim and encourage people to know about cryptocurrency.
Please in your own little ways what have you done to impact the knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to people.

for ? bounty? or technology? You should be more detailed to share the question. because I think you prefer bounty hunting rather than investing or trading.
but at this time whatever knowledge is easy to obtain easily. technology has made it easy for all users, just someone must try to explore every knowledge.
Activity: 19
I don't think we should urge our friends or relatives to invest in Bitcoin or something like that. If we entice them too enthusiastically, they may think we are inviting them to join mutilevel marketing or a pyramid system. But if we recognize they are misunderstanding Bitcoin, we should clear their mind. That's it.
Activity: 38
I never give any advice to people about Bitcoin or entice them to invest in Bitcoin. Everything concerning money is sensitive and it can destroy relationship between acquaintances. Provided that they are in the red after listening to my advice, the high likelihood is that they will blame you for their losses. I had better leave them alone.
Activity: 38
I tried to do that once. But they were very skeptical about it. They kept telling me that sooner or later hackers would be able to get access to it, thereby wreaking havoc. All my attempts at trying to explain to them were rebuffed.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104

Very good question people have knowledge and full of understanding of bitcoin try to encourage people specially family and friends to learn also about the bitcoin or cryptocurrency importance.

Because they to get better benefits investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency for the near future and encouraging to people to get involve in crypto is part of everyone knows about bitcoin to promote crypto to become famouos and we all here get better benfits if the crypto become global currency.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
By showing my trading results and by showing items I bought from cryptocurrency. This is the most effective way to get someone into cryptocurrency. However, you also have to tell the risk.
I always share my blessings to all my family members and my co-workers the fruit of my hardworks in cryptocurrency.Then they started asking questions how to make profit in crypto.But i just tell them to study crypto first so you will know how crypto works and all its benefits.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Up into this time, I have lots of friends and new friends who are asking me about Bitcoin and this cryptocurrency industry works and was all about. Well, I certainly share my knowledge to them upon explaining the basic ideas they need to know upon starting and having a background and what they can gain or benefit through it as well as the expectations that they also need to know so that they can effectively acquire that understanding on what does this type of industry was all about. I am also up into social media talks like group chats and also facilitate small group discussions about cryptocurrency to encourage them to engage to it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
By showing my trading results and by showing items I bought from cryptocurrency. This is the most effective way to get someone into cryptocurrency. However, you also have to tell the risk.
Activity: 42
With the few who has come in contact with me either through media of physical ,I try to let understand many possibilities of crypto currency without prejudice,with a point of view that the world we live is transforming totally a digital world.

Information about bitcoin has developed around the world, but very few know about bitcoin. Moreover, knowledge of crytocurrency is almost lacking. So, it is our job to introduce bitcoin in detail to be interested in bitcoin. The impact is to become a community or trader of bitcoin, so that it becomes more famous. Bitcoin as a business is quite promising, profits are also quite large compared to conventional currency trading.
Interesting. When you share information about Bitcoin, they probably know about Bitcoin and think that Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency market are fraudulent. Is it easy to convince them? Obviously not easy. Instead of you start: "The Cryptocurrency market is a market that gives people the opportunity, in which Bitcoin bla ... bla ..." then you start: "I just made a few hundred dollars from the market Cryptocurrency, I would like to share with you this work, bla .... bla ... " The effect is very clear
To impact people with knowledge of electronic money, you need to have more knowledge of electronic money than the knowledge that person has had? Obviously not effective. In order to persuade them, you can not use theory. The most effective way to convince them is to be productive and have a high income. At that time, your share for them, no matter how bad, most of them will listen to you. I am sure of that.
Activity: 43
When I shared about bitcoin, they were able to know about the bitcoin world.They got curious about it and started to study it and eventually invested their time and money in it.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
I have impacted five of my close friends with crypto knowledge.they value it more than the things i have engaged them before now.
Activity: 73
yes, i totally agree with you because same case happens with me and i tried my level best but i thing i understand that no matter what you do you can not make them understand.
Activity: 154
When it comes to cryptocurrency there's 2 major sides from outside people, those that are skeptical and think the whole thing is a scam and those that hear about the skyrocketing prices and want to jump in on the speculation. What I try to do is bring people into the middle. Explain to them all the benefits of the technology and all the potential, while also tampering expectations of get-rich-quick schemes.
I agree with your experience because that's a real story based also on my experienced that it's not impossible to encounter of those kinds of people, but the biggest impact is the result of our individual success in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: