Pages:
Author

Topic: How important is a community behind a crypto project? - page 27. (Read 4765 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
Community plays a big role in every crypto project. They are the one who take part for the campaign. Campaign will be nothing without this people who keeps on supporting the project. They want others to know about it by promoting the ICO to the highest level that they can gather more supporters.
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
I support the idea of community being the main engine of success for any coin out there. The coin doesn`t mean anything if people are not using it. Frankly speaking, if you are investing in altcoin that is not used by many people you are investing in a bubble that will pop.
Activity: 41
The community is very important to consider. After all, without it, ICO will not be able to gain fame and trust on the Internet. It is with the help of the community that the developer attracts investors' attention to their project.
Activity: 1
https://contractium.io/register/etexcel
ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP
⚡ Join Contractium NOW! ⚡
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
If there is no community role from the project. then who will use the project? it is clear the community is helping a project evolve from the programs they offer. as they help market activities. their talk or chat becomes a part of promotion for a project. and also themselves become an important asset that supports a project. that's why many people would want to expand their campaign by paying some money for this.

I truly believe that community is essential for a successful ICO or any project on that part. You need to have a certain amount of people who truly believe in what they are investing their money and time. Not for the profit, but for a better cause.

it's important for all business areas not just crypto. Communities make project bigger and expand their target market.
which is its part promotion of any project it self.
Activity: 41
I think it is needed for every great project.
brand new
Activity: 0
Community is very important as it allows the spreading of your ICO.
Activity: 180
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

the community is very important because it can help develop the project and spread it to the people, it helps as a media campaign that is very easy to do and can create a ter...
Activity: 98
The group of people or the commuting behind a project will go long way how successful project will be, this will also make the investors believe in the project the antecedent of them is very important if the project will be a success.
Activity: 98
It reinforces credibility and validates the product. Regular updates keep investors interested and validates the legitimacy of the project. It also quickly and easily generates feedback from your participants.
Activity: 48
It is important, but I feel put too much behind it. If the project, the teaming the marketing is good a community should form without having to engage them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
I agree that community plays a big role in the success of a project. I've joined some of crypto and ico telegram groups and getting amazed by how the community actively support the project, tackles all of the fuds by giving valid proof, help promoting the project and many more. Dogecoin is the perfect example of this.
Activity: 35
Community is the support group that backs the project up, they're the strong support team that helps. build up, encourage one another to continue on the project and team work, good community makes project do come true.
Activity: 66
In my opinion, the community behind a crypto project is the most important thing among others because it's like a foundation of the building. There is no success without a supportive community!
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
It decides around 80% of projects success, community use, test, comment on the technology, the advertise and trade it as well, if you manage to build a good community around your coin it'll guarantee your success.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
It's really important, to know how good it is and it's community is one of the basic factor to know if it is going to be successful or not. So that when you join it's really easy to determine it's characteristics by it's community and it's supporters. That's my opinion with that.
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
Community is very important no matter how you look at it. Some coins survive only because community believe in them and puts the money into them, when the actual coin can not be used at all. The community can bring the coin up and destroy it as well.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
The influence of community behind a project has a lasting effect on the success or failure of that crypto project, in a community where coin are sold by community below ico price is a good example of how important is community behind crypto project.
Activity: 224
The community is very influential on the crypto project. Because with the many communities that exist can make this project more known and can get a lot of contribution in the sale. So there is a need for a very strong community to support the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

actualy being a part of community that behind the crypto project is very important to us,because its helps us give an information to find a good ICO ,and some news feed on whats the status of digital currency in the crypto worlds either its continue to bearish or this is the time that we've wating for to become profitable again because the bullish is coming in this some remaining months of year 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: