Pages:
Author

Topic: How important is a community behind a crypto project? - page 28. (Read 4765 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I think quite substantial, but I don't think it can be the foundations of a good project. Definitely has to have a good product.
Activity: 17
This question is a good question. I think the cryptocurrency community is very important in the future. It represents the survival of a project. Just as the forum is important to us, the future of the cryptocurrency community is very important.
Activity: 48
It is vital, there is no two ways about it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
The community is of course very important, and the community is attractive to many people who are interested in the project, supporters of the project, and let them freely share their opinions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
I also think that community is very important. I have noticed that such projects bring good profit to the participants.
Activity: 28
I think a community is very important in a project success because if the community does not believe in the project, then the project cannot succeed because it it what the community say about the project that will attract another investor to it but if not, then the otherwise will be the case. I also think the community is needed because this are the people who will help to promote and market the project for it to be well know and accepted.

Yeah. It's the most important part for the success of an ICO. Right now, my interests are on menlo.one their platform called "Townhall" is designed to cater a community within their platform where communications can take place while people are rewarded for valuable contributions.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
I think a community is very important in a project success because if the community does not believe in the project, then the project cannot succeed because it it what the community say about the project that will attract another investor to it but if not, then the otherwise will be the case. I also think the community is needed because this are the people who will help to promote and market the project for it to be well know and accepted.
brand new
Activity: 0
Without community project is empty, project will be less viewers so this is very important as the community is part of success in every project.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
 I find this aspect of the project is highly important, because among the guys in the community there are pros that can know some insides, that can examine the project well and  share with everybody else.
Activity: 84
I think that if your project can provide what is really needed and provide potential benefits, I think the community will grow by itself.
Activity: 45
I believe that community is very important, without it I think a lot of tokens would fall. Just look at Steemit, they have a buzzing, large community and look how they are doing!
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Of course the most important is community. If you have not people who stand behind your project, share it and support it with their money, there is no chance to be successful in my opinion.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
"
Hello all, I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?
https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

It's a good insightful article, but the common thing about the telegram community is that they have some United mood, which is not every time correct, so it can be just an emotional thing, more than a rational thing."
Activity: 294
I think the community is very important. Let me first realize the latest news! I think this is very important. Especially in cryptocurrencies, because the government does not want the media to report too much on the market for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 48
Community is such a valuable tool for any startup, never mind ICOs. They give feedback, voice concerns, defend your idea and spread your ICO through word of mouth and through the internet. I don't believe that an ICO can be successful without it, unless they have a substantial marketing budget.

There is a reason that ICOs all have airdrops and bounties!
Activity: 52
It is very important as the crypto world is still small.
Activity: 50
In trading, if many people invest in a currency or a token, then capitalization and price increase, otherwise, everything decreases. So is in the crypt, because each participant is really important.
Activity: 406
If a project wants to achieve its potential need to have a loyal community behind. Quality community is a driving force behind a project, loyal investors  holding strong and represents the success of project.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
Community support is necessary and important for any undertaking, especially projects related to cryptography. This can be not only investment, but also very serious information support, which is very important for the development of projects.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
they will determine whether the project can run and whether or not. If they have experience and they certainly work with the competent project they're working on would be great. Thus the position of the community is very important for the sake of the progress of the project to run.
Pages:
Jump to: