Pages:
Author

Topic: How important is a community behind a crypto project? - page 30. (Read 4765 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
It's not that important, the price grows a community. Do you think that ETH focused on growing their community? No.
copper member
Activity: 196
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

Very important, you should have a community that is passionate and educated on a project.

Take a look at a couple of projects, nice communities behind them. I think you'll find them interesting.
Fr8 Network and/or Muirfield IP.

Fr8 is trying to remove intermediaries from the supply chain process, bringing revenue back to distributors and carriers.

Muirfield IP is a private equity fund based on the blockchain.

Still, DYOR.
Activity: 65
I truly believe that community is essential for a successful ICO or any project on that part. You need to have a certain amount of people who truly believe in what they are investing their money and time. Not for the profit, but for a better cause.

While not in regards to ICOs, I believe the community places a huge part in a coin in terms of marketing and awareness. The ones who believe in the project are the same ones who will get other onboard through education and discussion.
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
I truly believe that community is essential for a successful ICO or any project on that part. You need to have a certain amount of people who truly believe in what they are investing their money and time. Not for the profit, but for a better cause.
Activity: 87
It is very important because crypto community as a whole is relatively small.
Activity: 85
I believe that if you can create a strong, multitalented community it can help both large companies and also startups who are just grasping at starting their adventure.

Currently the crypto community is small even though it is global, so if a project can create one, it can be a very powerful tool.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I think its very essential for the success of a particular project. It is the way communicating to potential investors and other people who are interested in the project. Also, its a way to know the feedback and reviews of people who are using the project. It can also be a means to promote the project to potential investors. It serves as the support system of the project.
Activity: 182
Community is the strength of any project, the community will create the need hype the project needs to achieve it's success both in the short term and long term. When the community is against a project, the project suffers.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Having your own community today is very important, but what do you think? I am sure that today the community has a direct meaning, because it is the message that says that the project is not a scam.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

Great and very informative article.

The Importance of community on a project is far greater than anyone could think.
To put it simply. the community will provide investors, hunters and marketers for the project.
This could support and initiate a projects growth and probably success.
Sometimes if you get a good community that supports the project, its possible that you dont have to go outside the community.
The Community it self will sustain the projects growth and development until it succeeds.
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
It is very valuable, if you can build a strong community behind any project / platform (regardless of crypto) it can be the advantage over all your competitors.
Activity: 81
I think it's important, but not as important as some things.

If the project has value and the token is valuable, the community will grow behind it.
Activity: 252
The community behind the crypto projects is very important. because that community advertises and markets and strengthens the project by making new agreements.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I don't understand, but how can a project form a bad community if the project itself is very good and promising? There is already wine marketers, poorly promoted, and that is not formed devotional community.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
It is not that important. Focusing on the actual project with a value and a strong cryptocurrency will bring the community. It is only needed during the ICO process to spread awareness of the project as marketing in the ICO world is so expensive.
Of course, if the project has prospects, then it will have huge support for the community of crypto currency users. In any case, we see that good ico projects have a lot of investors and this is the prey of developers.
Activity: 96
It is very important as they are the best marketing tool you can have, they will spread your idea and defend against any criticism
brand new
Activity: 0
Community is extremely important as you need a strong and unite community to have a real succes in every single departament of the project. Ignoring the community will bring only fud , chaos and all kinda things so always protect your community.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Community is mad important in my opinion.

Just look at XVG.

They've been hacked, pumped and dumped and yet the community is still there, allowing itself to be willingly abused by the whoever is dumping millions upon millions of XVG upon the community.

Without such a community, XVG would be back to 1 satoshi already.

Activity: 105
It is not that important. Focusing on the actual project with a value and a strong cryptocurrency will bring the community. It is only needed during the ICO process to spread awareness of the project as marketing in the ICO world is so expensive.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
a successful project can then rely on the existing community. successful sales, marketing, and advertising success then certainly community have an important role in that regard. It is certainly important to look into a community that is behind the project first before following the project.
Pages:
Jump to: