Pages:
Author

Topic: How important is a community behind a crypto project? - page 32. (Read 4765 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Community has a big part in every crypto project , thats why ICO is always looking for community support so their project will be published and advertised so that many people specially investor will notice it.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
It's not that important, token increases in value, the community will increase.
Activity: 168
without a good community behind a coin it will be hard for the coin i believe. a good community definitely promotes the coin and can make the project successful.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
The group of people or the commuting behind a project will go long way how successful project will be, this will also make the investors believe in the project the antecedent of them is very important if the project will be a success.
Activity: 182
A community serve an important factor for crypto because it help promote positive feedback on crypto for its success and it also support the community whenever there is something to clear about and encourage  one another to continue in their crypto project
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The community is very important for the crypto project because the cooperative work of community is aimed to make a project popular thus increasing its popularity in the internet space. Popularity will lead to high demand thus huge profits for investors and members of the community.
Activity: 24
When the bounty hunters want an update about the running of the project, they are usually consult the administrators in the telegram community.
Activity: 28
Of Course Community it's very important especially to share more knowledge about it. Without that, no one will have trust about crypto project and nothing reference on the internet. It's that why community has big role.
Activity: 160
Its needed and the only one thing that stays the same when the market is moving so quickly!
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
Community backing or support is very important because it keeps the people connected to the crypto. If many people are helping out promoting the project, it will give a positive note to investors. The word of mouth now is stronger than any news. The more people will talk positive about a project through blogs or any social media will best promote a project.

I think your opinion is correct
because the community also as a means to exchange ideas in solving a problem. and could be an introduction to the community. I am very happy with the community. my friend became many who can give me hints and information about the development of crypto
Activity: 236
It is not vital, but is a massive positive that can propel the token.
Activity: 59
If a coin has a lot of community support, the coin will develop rapidly. We can take a look at DASH, BTS and XVG. A new project, if the community develops well, the distribution of tokens is not easy to be sold, and the price will be higher and higher.
Activity: 107
For investors to be reliable informed about the project and make purchase, they react to the community view of the project. An ICO without a community based will likely not he successful.
Activity: 88
community is the major factor behind a crypto project.
Activity: 24
It is the most important thing outside of the startup.
Activity: 236
It's the only stable thing in this crypto world! Look at Steemit, they are doing great because they are building a great community. Safety in numbers!
Activity: 100
It's not that important, the most important thing is the actual token, the people behind the project and the actual MVP. If the price grows rapidly because of it being a great token, the community will grow organically.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
A solid and active community is a must and is very important for any cryptocurrency project.

A strong community behind the project keep a good support network and help to spread the words about it.
Activity: 164
It reinforces credibility and validates the product. Regular updates keep investors interested and validates the legitimacy of the project. It also quickly and easily generates feedback from your participants.
brand new
Activity: 0
It's important and needed for a project to be successful, I don't think in the long term any project can be successful if it doesn't have a strong community.
Pages:
Jump to: