Pages:
Author

Topic: How important is a community behind a crypto project? - page 34. (Read 4765 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
In an encrypted project, the project will be difficult without the support of the community, and a strong community can encourage the team to grow, which can make the project more team effective, and of course it has a key role in the community's propaganda.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

I agree because community is one of the most important key for cryptocurrency to success. The community can raise you or even destroy you if the community feels that you are not sincere with what you say or do.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
It is vital and the only thing that is constant in a very shaky market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
It's not that important, as the token increases in value and popularity the community joins as well. It's only vital for small projects.

As much as I respect your opinion, I also disgree with your claim that community is not that important in terms of a crypto project. The community, which is most likely the consumer/holder/user/supporter of the project greatly affects the price of a coin especially during a hype or during FUD's situation. Without them and if they are not interested with a project, the project will lose future investors since it doesn't have any supporters to back it uo. And without investors, projects will stop and ceased to exist. That is also the main reason why projects puts a lot of effort in marketing and promoting their projects during ICO's, to build good and strong community since everyone knows how crucial they are.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
It's not that important, as the token increases in value and popularity the community joins as well. It's only vital for small projects.
Activity: 257
the community is very important behind the crypto project, because without a community the project does not succeed, no investors, you do not have any promotion or advertising on the project. so the community has a lot of help to grow and to be successful crypto project.
Activity: 244
Merit: 102
It is vital, it is the only stable thing in this market. It allows the token to float as everything around burns. Just look at Steem, was one of the only tokens that was in the green recently, and its no coincidence that they just hit over 1 million users.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
We can tell you, but still your decision will depend only on you. Perhaps it will be an excellent company
Activity: 378
The construction of the community is crucial, and all projects need support. In other words, a large community is equivalent to a small or large consortium. The cryptocurrency is the financial industry, and the financial industry must be rich.
Activity: 266
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

The post is useful. That's how the projects are preparing to conduct their ICO community. There are some very good projects and their communities are really helpful. I am often interested in feedback. The majority of community-generated projects are very successful in the mobilization process and after successful mobilization of the ICO.
Community is the people behind the project who support the project to make the project successfully. I agree with you about that.
More stronger community behind the project so more chance to project become a great success in the future so the community is very important.
Activity: 194
An active community takes a huge part in success of a crypto project. Once an ICO has an active community, it reach out more potential investor and got a chance to answer all questions and doubts raised on their project.
Activity: 162
It is probably the 4th most important thing in any project behind the token, team and tokenomics. Without a strong community their project will just bleed money. Although you can gain a community by just having a token increase in value rapidly, as there are a large amount of people involved in crypto who are only in it for the gains.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Community is the support group that backs the project up, they're the strong support team that helps. build up, encourage one another to continue on the project and team work, good community makes project do come true.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
Hello all,

It is one, if not, the most important aspect of the cryptocurrency market. I say that because of the fact that support is very important in this market. Just like how Bitcoin and Ethereum, two of the most sought after coins in the market get that much support, it really helps them maintain their good standing in the market. Since this is a new kind of concept that is not supported or backed by reserves just like traditional currencies, then it gets it prospers based on unconventional properties.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
I'd say : Team > Purpose of coin > Community
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I believe the community is important in all aspects. Cause the community push forward the project and community can demand something from them and that's important for me.
It is important the community do exists without it project will failed. Community do supports the project and do attracts users to be involve in crypto project. Without community project is empty, project will be less viewers so this is very important as the community is part of success in every project.
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
I believe the community is important in all aspects. Cause the community push forward the project and community can demand something from them and that's important for me.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Hello all,

Certainly, interaction with the community is a key thing for a new project. Meaningful discussions fuel investors' confidence and attract new people.
The idea of the article is right, but I can't see how project managers can separate investors who are really interested in the project development from bounty hunters that search for quick money.
Activity: 476
Hello all,

The Community is the heart of every project. Without it, no project would ever succeed or prosper. The Community is what makes every project function. The Community decides whether or not a project should continue or not. The Community is the very essence of a project's existence. The Community dictates everything the goes on in a project. So how important is a community behind a crypto project? Start reading again...
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
I think community is very important because a large supportive community not only can be of help financially but also help in marketing & promotion of the coin. But apart from this support any bugs can be found out by them. This is especially helpful to the engineers who also get a morale boost. But all in all the personnel working on the coin is most crucial for product to be successful.

However most of the time this community are only bounty hunters that will dump the value of the project very soon as they get their respective coins. A good community is composed of people who are investors and holders of the coins because Im sure that they will not do desperate moves like bounty hunters just to get money.
Pages:
Jump to: