Pages:
Author

Topic: How important is a community behind a crypto project? - page 36. (Read 4765 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I agree that community is one of the most crucial factors for a crypto project to be successful. If community behind a cryptocurrency isn't strong enough, the project will mostly fail.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Yes, the community is always important. It is one of the conditions that determines the future success of the ICO, its prospects and opportunities for development.
Activity: 789
having a community is the most important part of the crypto project. because it can be said to have a community can be a supporter of a project in order to be successful for the future.
Activity: 108
Of course a community behind a crypto project is very important, because the prices of coins is decided by supply and demand. And a big and strong community can make a crypto become more popular and then increase its demand so much.
Activity: 119
A dedicated and supportive community is vital for any cryptocurrency or blockchain application to succeed because people talk. They chat, gossip and pass on information, and it makes a cryptocurrency become popular and successful.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
It's obviously that community is important for all project not only cypto
A project need a community to support their work
For crypto project, community can help them in give some advise to improve the project
and also can help to promote the project so the project will get investor
Activity: 18
Probably the most important thing about any project is to have clear use cases and a community that is motivated to spread the word about the coin and to trade and use it.
brand new
Activity: 0
Of course there are not many communities that support the project voluntarily. Everyone has an interest. But if your project can provide what is really needed and provide potential benefits, I think the community will grow by itself.
Activity: 93
In my opinion, community behind a crypto project is really important. It not only provide the project with capital but also help in marketing and promotion. A crypto project which has a big community will have oppotunity to attract more investors' attention.
Activity: 10
The community behind a project determines the amount of success the project will achieve. They contribute financially and help the project during beta testing
Activity: 23
I think the community behind the encryption project is critical, it can provide all the help needed for the project, and it can also help project members to solve problems.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
It is really important, however, not everything is so simple here.

A project without community support can be really promising, but poorly advertised or unclearly presented. These shortcomings can be solved over time in the process of obtaining investments, conducting an advertising campaign, finalizing the whitepaper. If the team has focused on working with investors and advisors instead of community, they have chances. In fact, not all investors look at community support first.

And vice versa. A project that enjoys great interest and trust in society can be a complete failure or fraud. Not always the community is ready to understand all the technical and economic details, assess the risks and success of implementation.

Thus, speaking of community support, it is good, but not enough, if it is present. And this is bad, although not necessarily critical, if it is absent.
Activity: 137
Merit: 11
Community engagement plays a big role in the whole process of the project. Whenever I choose a bounty or a project to invest in, I look first on how active the community is, active community reflects that the project is valuable and has a quality to become a successful crypto in the near future with real life purpose. Come to think of this analogy

Many investors/ Gain a lot of fame = Price increases
No supporters / Stays in shadow = Price fluctuates
Activity: 26
I think the community behind the encryption project is critical, it can provide all the help needed for the project, and it can also help project members to solve problems.
Activity: 364

of course the community is very important in a crypto project or ico. like we are here as the largest bitcoin committees ever.
there is a lot of discussion material we can do for innovation or change that leads to growth.
I think you should try to memeperdalam your insight related to crypto

Community is proof of project to attract people behind the project. Without community, the project proponents are very weak. Great supporters will make this project a success because it's all interesting. I will agree with others who say that community is very important
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

Its really big contribution of the community to all ICO. They help promoting about the product and services offer and help to vote for exchange listing. Community also is one reason of the success of the project. Some exchanges also have a criteria like good community relationship between Team and Big community.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 26
In trading, if many people invest in a currency or a token, then capitalization and price increase, otherwise, everything decreases. So is in the crypt, because each participant is really important.
Activity: 280
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

Community is great on every market. Because the more adopted wins at the end. Even if there is something that have high technology than a coin that is widely adopted, the community will outweigh that technology. In my own opinion though.

Without community, the project proponents are very weak. Great supporters will make this project a success because it's all interesting. I will agree with others who say that community is very important. Community is proof of project to attract people behind the project
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Without the hype of the community, the price of the said coin will become stagnant. If there's no interaction in the market then the project will not succeed. The support of the community is reaponsible for the success of a project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
Community engagement and their participation are a huge factors affecting ICO results. If the community won't have find out that it could contribute good things for them, definitely they won't make some involvement to that certain project and it possible that it won't succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: