Pages:
Author

Topic: How important is a community behind a crypto project? - page 35. (Read 4765 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Community is very important, not only in spreading the word but also in maintaining a health growth. Especially in times like this when bitcoin is taking a beating, you will see that there are a few coins who are really holding their price is terms of satoshis, this is because the members of their community have strong hands and they are not panic selling into fud.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
Well for me that was a big help because more people more investors that trust on it and beside if the community was few do you think the project is really good or will success? It's part of the projects, to support their platform so that investors will buy their token so that they will have a budget allotted and they will continue to support and launch their project
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
Great article I must say, Community is every thing to a project ,on a scale of 100% will give it 70% ,cause no matter the project,team behind the project you need the community to patronize you,believe in the idea and raise money for the project  to be successful
Activity: 251
Very important. If a project does not have a strong community of investors behind it how do you expect such a project to do well. What makes a coin valuable is people and if no one is dedicated to using and buying the coin then the coin will definitely fail and the project will crash. Community is important
Activity: 140
Community is a really important part of a coin it is what decides whether the coin will be a success or a failure a good strong community is one of the standing pillars for a successful ico and it is also what decides the price and demand of the coin in the market
Activity: 101
If you’re waiting for leads to come in with huge budgets and projects that match your skills perfectly, forget about it. It’s not going to happen. You have to make educating clients a priority. Ideal clients aren’t born; they’re created by great consultants who teach them. That’s why some people triple their client’s budget while others are stuck giving discounts. The truth is, if you’re a consultant, any job post or inbound inquiry is a request for your help educating on what the right solution to a problem is. The most successful consultants get this. Instead of complaining about low budgets, they show clients how working with them is in their best interest. Instead of discussing the price of open heart surgery they discuss whether the client needs the surgery at all. Questioning whether they even need your service, immediately put a client in a position to fight for what they want.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Do you know hydro?

Hydrogen Platform has no marketing budget
Did you know what they do?
They even dont have an ico
they airdrop tokens total of 222k few months later
an airdrop tokens made out of thin air total of almost 4 eth just in airdrop,
the most important is PROJECT + BUILD COMMUNITY.
Activity: 19
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

I invested in sibcoin because i liked community this project had also i liked team and what they are trying to achieve
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
I think it is very important because the community of the project will serve as a medium for the dissemination of projects to other public.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Community have a major rule in promotion of any coin as without it, how it can be widespread. Community always support their coin if someone try to dump and they comes to support the coin. Bitcoin and ethereum have largest community and you can see the price of both coins. Both at number one and two position of whole crypto market due to power of community behind them.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
----

Of course, you need community. Thank you for the article! It was quite worth the time to read it. Anyways, we all need community, but is it just about the gathering of people that we need to make the reputation of our business gets even more "popular".
You have people, but do they really show their trueness in promoting your business or is it just the matter of getting cuts from the promotion?
I think 90% of people inside a community promotes that community in order to earn something. I think it is the most basing now these days. Like in bounty campaigns, are you really willing to promote the business without earning any? Of course majority of the people wouldn't. I am also guilty with that manner somehow.
I hope it becomes a story to tell one day that people doesn't need anything just to uplift something and show more loyalty to it without any demanding incentives.

Activity: 278
Merit: 11
It's vital as the price goes up and down so much, the community is the only thing that sticks through the dips and highs! Without them, the token gets hit a lot harder.
brand new
Activity: 0
of course the community is very important in a crypto project or ico. like we are here as the largest bitcoin committees ever.
there is a lot of discussion material we can do for innovation or change that leads to growth.
I think you should try to memeperdalam your insight related to crypto
Activity: 154
community support is one of the main reasons behind a cryptocurrency's success. You can take a look at altcoins with good successes like etherum.and bitcoin and see the level of support that it has
Activity: 330
of course, the team is very important for the project. the more community of people around and inside this project, the greater the chance that the project will be good. in addition to financial assistance, the community can also help with advertising with finding sponsors and simply sharing responsibilities greatly improves the process of work.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

I think the community is very important behind the crypto project. Communities can support the project to be successful by promoting its project to investors. If a project does not have a community, of course, the project cannot run smoothly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The community is very important to consider. After all, without it, ICO will not be able to gain fame and trust on the Internet. It is with the help of the community that the developer attracts investors' attention to their project.
Activity: 117
I think community is crusial in crypto projects since at the early beginning these projects keep alive becoause of interes of its community.
Activity: 308
The community is indeed extremely important for the ICO project. Because it gives the developer the opportunity to expand and develop his project, with the necessary investments for the start.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Community is so important. They bring new investors-users, give ideas, testing and more... They give big value to projects.
Pages:
Jump to: