Pages:
Author

Topic: how improve trading - page 6. (Read 8810 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
January 19, 2018, 09:19:39 AM
i think, you should keep a cool head when you win or lose money, and foget how much money that you got or lost before you make the next trading decisions. when you fail, try to learn some lessons from  your failure. 
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
January 19, 2018, 07:58:22 AM
keep reading, keep learning, and hands on, make small trade by yourself.
just likes other things, you need to fail first, then you learn from your mistakes.
you can also join some paid trading group, to learn technical analysis.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 19, 2018, 07:56:40 AM
I suggest that you must learn all about trading first to avoid or reduce the risk of losing. With that I can say that you will improve. But by experiencing it is the the best way to improve because analizing what you did wrong and what you did correct is the best way to learn.
Effective learning and gaining as much amount of knowledge as you can related to that of trading is something which actually helps you in making better and wise decision at tough times. In addition to this, you can also seek guidance from the experts and can follow their footsteps. Watching the videos on YouTube etc. will also help you in learning more things which can then help you in becoming a successful trader.

Continuous learning will be a key to keep improving in trading. When all the traders are into learning further to have more profits, we also need to learn without fail to stay competitive in one particular trading.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 01:48:06 AM
For me, mistakes are normal and should be taken positively as opportunities for improvement. Experience is always the best teacher even in the trading industry.
Activity: 131
Merit: 16
January 19, 2018, 01:45:37 AM
Whether you’re day trading stocks or you’re trading cryptocurrencies, most traders will lose money and give up within a year.

However, there are a small number of traders who can earn consistent profitability – even in markets as unpredictable and volatile as cryptocurrencies.

By keeping up-to-date on bitcoin trading strategies and continuously researching the best tips, you may be able to consistently earn a profit through bitcoin trading.

I advice you to check bitcoinwiki for further info
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 01:42:25 AM
To improve trading do trading daily to earned knowledge and experiences. When you do trading and experiences the bull and bear market in this way you will know how to have a decision making and determined to reach your goals. Once you are knowledgeable you can get to earned profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
January 19, 2018, 01:10:20 AM
I think the best way to improve our skills in trading is to keep trying to trade, because then we will learn to take decisions so that our skills can increase. That is the best and easiest way I think, trading is different from other things, trading requires experience as a benchmark of knowledge that we have.

Keep trading have a high risk but sometimes it can give a lot of profit must better to start with a small amount then make familiar to trading industry how its work next thing you need to do its to read chart and keep updating in some news because news have a effect to altcoin that will you choose to trade last thing is dont be greedy its enought to earn 5 to 20% everyday.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
January 19, 2018, 01:00:34 AM
I think the best way to improve our skills in trading is to keep trying to trade, because then we will learn to take decisions so that our skills can increase. That is the best and easiest way I think, trading is different from other things, trading requires experience as a benchmark of knowledge that we have.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
January 19, 2018, 12:50:19 AM
Learn why you get lost, psychological, time and everything you need to analyze. Most traders, experiencing losses due to haste factor or careless in making decisions.
Mostly failed get profit because of the greedy , people never feel enough.
So i think to always set a realistic target and do learn about bankroll management all the time could help you out.
Also train yourself to control your emotion and then you might won't make a hurry decision anymore.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 12:40:52 AM
Actually there are many ways to improve your trading skills and it depends on where you are comfortable with too, like me I am a visual learner so I look for ways for me to understand things when I literally see how it works and youtube has helped me a lot when it comes to that. Next thing is know what kind of trading you want, are you going for short term trading or long term? And this does not work overnight so you really have to be patient when it comes to trading.
To be able to improve doing things you have to practice well and to gain knowledge about it. If you wanna improve your trading you have the internet to research about it, or watch tutorials at youtube, search info at google. And if you ever know someone good at trading you could ask advice. Just be patient and make effort for you to improve.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 11:22:34 PM
For me  first you need to learn what make price go up and down. Second, you need to follow worlds happening, because that will have impact on price also.
Activity: 221
January 18, 2018, 08:56:45 AM
I am still studying in trading and during trading I only have a little loss because I just buy altcoin at a cheap price and sell it at the time the price goes up, and I also ask a lot to my friends who are more understanding about trading
Activity: 168
January 18, 2018, 08:51:42 AM
To get proficient at implementing a method, practice it, a lot. Trade it in a demo account until you consistently see profit from it. In sports you do drills to create muscle memory, so you can instinctively act when the time is right.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 03:45:43 AM
Try new techniques and retain those that work for you.. Don't be afraid to lose as long as they are minimal.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
January 18, 2018, 03:45:03 AM
After every loss you will gain a lesson for you to improve your trading so don't be scare. Man up ! Don't scare losing.
Sometimes, encountering loss doesn’t mean you’ve learnt lessons and will be able to avoid that loss tomorrow. It will be much better to sign up for any training where you will be able to learn everything involved in trading. You would be able to know the reasons for the loss and how you can avoid them tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
January 17, 2018, 10:37:22 PM
By holding your coin or token.
And sell it when the price value become higher.

Off course it is one thing in trading, but many people won't follow these rules because they need daily returns on their investment. So long term will always gives profit but some people can't wait patiently that long.
Activity: 295
January 17, 2018, 10:24:43 PM
By holding your coin or token.
And sell it when the price value become higher.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 06:24:09 PM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

To improve trading we need a lot of experience and try to consult tp thise experts. I cannot consider myself an expert at this field because i just start trading last year. I hoghly recpmend you too have a friend who knows trading for you to ask him or her to do whats ypu gonna do. Because ut is hard to learn if you cannot ask them what to do like just watching videos and asking on chat. It is more easy to learn uf you can ask in face to face. I learn trading because of my friends and whenever i didn't know something i ask them immediately.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 08:12:29 AM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

I advice to you to practice first using demo account to get an idea in trading. Using demo account your money will not loss instead you will master trading through using it. Also you will know different tactics and ideal time in trading, in that way you will know what do you and what exchange do you trade during trading time on your real account.

This is only an option, some website are offering tutorial on how to trade and even youtube have a free video on haw to trade and earn big big return of profit. Its still up to you to learn more about trading to not loss your money. Instead there are many ways to master trading.
Activity: 115
Merit: 15
January 17, 2018, 08:08:11 AM
More learning,commitment and patience are the keys to improve trading.Trading is it self a profession so do not take it lightly must involve it deeply and learn even small things which have big impact on trading,If you keep learning and doing with passion it will change your life and will reach your destination.
Pages:
Jump to: