Pages:
Author

Topic: how improve trading - page 7. (Read 8810 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 07:00:03 AM
Learn why you get lost, psychological, time and everything you need to analyze. Most traders, experiencing losses due to haste factor or careless in making decisions.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 06:25:44 AM
You can invest your money on some coin in pre-ico or ico. Cause those time coin price were so low. But careful about scam project. You have to research first before invest.
must be very picky to invest in ico, need to know the dev/team, or potential of the coin (is it has something new, or etc).
many people lose their money because invest in wrong ico.
Investing in ICO is not a way to increase profits from Trade. It's kind of speculation and luck.
You just need confidence to join ICO. It is difficult to distinguish a good ICO, because ICO grows like a mushroom today.

I thinkni agree with you because ico like mushroom and it makes us difficult to choose the right one.
Good ico sometime right. Why? Becuse there are many good ico and has very good team and idea, has real working product but not popular and its not right one.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
January 17, 2018, 06:18:17 AM
By making mistakes. You only learn by making mistakes and not by someone explaining things to you. It's my personal experience that I usually forget few things which people tell me to stay aware of but I never repeat mistakes which I have already made in the past (except for not studying xD) . Well according to me, make millions of mistake in the beginning so that in the future you won't repeat that.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 05:35:59 AM
After every loss you will gain a lesson for you to improve your trading so don't be scare. Man up ! Don't scare losing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 04:52:19 AM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

No need to tip anyone here, Google is your friend, just keep reading and researching until you grasp the basics, then get a bot to automate certain aspects of your trading. With time you may develop an edge. It comes only with practice and discipline.

Experience will teach you how to improve your skill in trading because learning from experience is the best that we have to do. Practice and practice again then you will know how to improve your skill.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
January 17, 2018, 04:37:23 AM
I suggest that you must learn all about trading first to avoid or reduce the risk of losing. With that I can say that you will improve. But by experiencing it is the the best way to improve because analizing what you did wrong and what you did correct is the best way to learn.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 358
January 17, 2018, 02:25:30 AM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
There are many ways for you to improve your trading skills. One of the way is by studying and reading many post in trading discussions in this forum. I know that you can improve your trading skill and avoid losses.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
January 17, 2018, 01:23:48 AM
I think you should try to read some articles here in this forum or watch some videos that is related to trading. You should also try to ask some tips on expert in this field. Don't be afraid to loss because it is just normal, all of the expert has been experienced this problem. Furthermore, you should gain more experince to improve your skills.

Experience is very important but newbies don't have to lose big amounts in order to become a good trader. People should learn from other peoples past experiences. Always start low amount until you have the confidence to increase your volume.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
January 16, 2018, 08:29:02 PM
I think you should try to read some articles here in this forum or watch some videos that is related to trading. You should also try to ask some tips on expert in this field. Don't be afraid to loss because it is just normal, all of the expert has been experienced this problem. Furthermore, you should gain more experince to improve your skills.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
January 16, 2018, 08:26:22 PM
Maybe it's because you are trading by buying coins at random, to improve your way you should be able to read the state of the market through several sources of information and then make speculation.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 08:11:34 PM
The best way to improve your trading skills is by learning from experts.
I saw there are many good trading videos by experts on YouTube you should be learning from them to improve your trading skills.
One of the most important ways to improve your trading is always reading a lots about is fluctuation. You should do find and build yourself experience and skills by asking some of your friends or your relatives who used to invest bitcoin, it’s a realistic way for you to get experience easily. Moreover, cause bitcoin is popular, so there are many seminars which explain the knowledge connected to bitcoin closely. Most importantly, you should prepare enough patience to get deep knowledge about bitcoin, it’s not easy with every newbie.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
January 16, 2018, 07:41:50 PM
Just try to learn some guides, i am sure that you can easily learn a lot if you have a proper knowledge of how to earn more money and be a succesfull trader, it is not an easy task, but it isn't impossible anyways.

We have to gain a capital here and one of those is to have a knowledge in what we are entering, if we don't have a knowledge we can easily give up and frustrate but if we know what we are entering then, instead of giving up you are urging more to study this. Just enjoy studying trading so we will all become successful.
Activity: 434
January 16, 2018, 04:27:37 PM
In this game lots of patience is needed. Always have spare BTC to buy in the reds then sell in the greens at decent profits.
Activity: 163
Account was hacked and now reclaimed.
January 16, 2018, 04:23:57 PM
Just try to learn some guides, i am sure that you can easily learn a lot if you have a proper knowledge of how to earn more money and be a succesfull trader, it is not an easy task, but it isn't impossible anyways.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
January 16, 2018, 06:47:38 AM
In bitcoin I am new this site and i dont how improve trading and i dont know how to use it to earn lot of bitcoin.I see sometimes my cousin he use  binance apps to trade a token and change it to the high value of bitcoin.I have little to know what is trading I think it is trading market value of bitcoin to buy high value bitcoin and how to improve trading I think if you buy and the trading market is increase thats can be improve trading.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
January 16, 2018, 06:31:29 AM
Trading in cryptocurrency is an art that has no brochure! Most of the things you will learn here will squarely depend on your ability to self-learn. Your journey of amazing trading skill discovery just begun. So, make sure you learn all you can while you make profit and make losses.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
January 16, 2018, 06:26:41 AM
Just create a McAfee coin of the day trading bot Cheesy

Your answer is ridiculous, I do not think that creating a coin and getting it accepted by everyone is easy. In fact, we need to do more, everythings are never easy.
No bot can actually think in a way like a man does. Gaining for a trading bot cannot help you in making you better in trading. You can become better in trading by learning the things which you don’t know. Moreover, learning from your past mistakes and taking the guidance can also help you serve the purpose. It is a very long marathon and you need to keep trying hard for learning new things.
Not only that bots need to be adjusted so they can profit from the market so you need to have a deep knowledge about trading already to profit from those bots, bots are not going to give you earnings in a magic way the advantage of bots is it can trade with no rest all day every day something that no trader can do even at its best physical condition.
I do not even advise the use of bots. Yes, a lot of people have been making a lot from it if you can get the setting right, but bots only deal with settings and they normally do not use their own mind to make some decisions humans would normally have. They can still go a long way though, but like you said, it is better to learn, have the skills to even know how you want to set a bot to work for you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
January 16, 2018, 04:26:15 AM
If you want to improve your trading skills, you should buy the courses of experienced traders. They will give you insights and analysis to improve your trading skills.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
January 16, 2018, 04:10:43 AM
What is the stop loss percentage that you usually use?
I use 15% up and 10% down

Trading is not to easy to work and process. So you will learn and how to process. If need to start the trading you will invest first then you will know the trading process competing on time. So you will check the trading. Trading is connec the all country people for exchange the coin for any country currency. So you will easy to chage the coin at time. So you will time to process the trading.
I agree, perhaps it might be easy progress for someone who is really wanting ro learn how to trade thus, it is not so hard if they are willing to learn because almost all of the guidelines here is helpful much more if they go through youtube and what how it works.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 03:20:10 AM
Trading is not to easy to work and process. So you will learn and how to process. If need to start the trading you will invest first then you will know the trading process competing on time. So you will check the trading. Trading is connec the all country people for exchange the coin for any country currency. So you will easy to chage the coin at time. So you will time to process the trading.

Thanks you share and I will try to find out
Pages:
Jump to: