Pages:
Author

Topic: how improve trading - page 5. (Read 8810 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 09:41:11 AM
There are a lot of helpful websites regarding trading out there. There are also youtube video that can get you started, all you need to do is to google it.
It is a person choice whether he cries over spilt milk or learn a lifetime lesson from his mistakes. It is a necessity to make mistakes in order to get something valuable. A very common saying that to err is human. In the life of a trader, loss is a must happening but with night day exists, with dusk dawn exists and with every sunset, there is a sunrise so no need to get heartbroken. Wait for the good time for it will come soon.
Fall and rise is the daily routines of sun so the same is bitcoin because it is happening that some time price of bitcoin use to increase and some time use to decrease. I would suggest you to do trading regularly every time when you will get interacted with trading you will learn some lesson about trading and will go better next time. You will have to build your own strategy about trading on your own experience with bitcoin trading so you will get more and more with increasing time and your trading skills will get polished.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
January 21, 2018, 05:50:21 AM
There are a lot of helpful websites regarding trading out there. There are also youtube video that can get you started, all you need to do is to google it.
It is a person choice whether he cries over spilt milk or learn a lifetime lesson from his mistakes. It is a necessity to make mistakes in order to get something valuable. A very common saying that to err is human. In the life of a trader, loss is a must happening but with night day exists, with dusk dawn exists and with every sunset, there is a sunrise so no need to get heartbroken. Wait for the good time for it will come soon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
January 20, 2018, 03:35:10 PM
I am also new in bitcoin trading but before i enter in this situation, I've read alot of trading tips with the help of this forum, watch on youtube. There is many way to improve your skill. Not only your skill but also your emotion.
With the help of the bitcointalk forum and youtube channel, you can learn the first abilities that will be useful to you in the future. But only worked out your Strategy and personal experience will give you the opportunity to trade on the stock exchange.

Youtube channels are full of unnecessary things. They just podcast their content to get more views, this is their motto. You better look at medium articles and deposit to exchanges to start trading on your own.
There are so many experts in medium that created an interesting article about how to become a good trader. As far as i know about the majority of youtube contents are full of bullshit.
But the key you must try to sell some coin when it reached the peak and be patient until the price will be going down again asap.
You are right now many of experts are writing articles about it and they are passing it to people through social media as it is playing vital role in development of bitcoin. Now bitcoin is main source of income so you are right it is good to hold for long time and wait for price of bitcoin to get high and then selling for huge profit but it is not good to stop for single earning try to continue this way and invest as much as you can with small earning resources like trading, investing and gambling but be very careful while trading because a small mistake you can lose everything.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 01:54:22 PM
Most people who are interested in learning how to become profitable traders need only spend a few minutes online before reading such phrases as "plan your trade; trade your plan" and "keep your losses to a minimum." For new traders, these tidbits of information can seem more like a distraction than any actionable advice
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 19, 2018, 11:51:36 PM
Wow, it is not something difficult to do, just make your own research and find some good tutorials or guides in order to improve your own trading. It is not difficult, you only need to dedicate a lot of time to it, maybe more than hours or days.

Yes, and I think he should also make some trades while studying, applying the things he have learned is the best, that's why they said practice makes perfect lol. You could start even in a small amount just to develop your skills or familiarize the market.
Activity: 117
January 19, 2018, 11:28:21 PM
the first you should choose coins which provide good products or services such as ETH, PKT, SXDT, TIO, Bitclave,... to invest. Do not trade stupid coins such as Dogecoin,... The second, you should follow the market to get news which can help you give the suitable decision.s
Activity: 252
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
January 19, 2018, 11:06:36 PM
Wow, it is not something difficult to do, just make your own research and find some good tutorials or guides in order to improve your own trading. It is not difficult, you only need to dedicate a lot of time to it, maybe more than hours or days.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
January 19, 2018, 10:53:51 PM
Seeking potential coin.
Boldly investing in potential coin.Thank
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 10:45:09 PM
The main thing is patience, you did not abandon this business, then believe it, it's already half the battle, review the strategy, maybe you are wrong somewhere, try to experiment, change, something is wrong with you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 08:04:07 PM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

To improve in trading you need a lot of experience because for me that is the best teacher because you learn from your mistakes. And you make mistakes you loses money and you do not want to happen it again sp you are gonna avoid it. So you are thinking for other ways to not lose money again and by not noticing you are now getting much better in trading. But slways ask for a help from your friends if you have any to guide you to be better.

I started demo trading so that I can improve my missing skills. I sometimes can't make a good prediction on price graphs and now I'm developing this skills. I advice you to do the same for maximum retun.
Activity: 392
January 19, 2018, 07:58:21 PM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

To improve in trading you need a lot of experience because for me that is the best teacher because you learn from your mistakes. And you make mistakes you loses money and you do not want to happen it again sp you are gonna avoid it. So you are thinking for other ways to not lose money again and by not noticing you are now getting much better in trading. But slways ask for a help from your friends if you have any to guide you to be better.
Merit: 503
January 19, 2018, 07:06:26 PM
A strategy may seem simple on the surface, but even a simple strategy is hard to implement in live market conditions. Every day, every trend, every pullback is slightly different; nothing looks exactly the same as it did in the textbook examples. To get proficient at implementing a method, practice it, a lot. Trade it in a demo account until you consistently see profit from it.

There are number of things which you need to learn even before getting into crypto world especially when you are planning of going for trading of any of the crypto coin amongst all the coins which are there. The first thing which you need to do is to practice controlling of your nerves so that you may be able to make right decision at tough times. You can learn more by watching videos and seeking guidance from the experts.
In my opinion, everything is simply, you just need to find the reason affect your emotion and decision.
Of course, as far as I know, the price and the percent profit/loss are the most reason make the trader be panic.
Activity: 322
January 19, 2018, 05:59:24 PM
A strategy may seem simple on the surface, but even a simple strategy is hard to implement in live market conditions. Every day, every trend, every pullback is slightly different; nothing looks exactly the same as it did in the textbook examples. To get proficient at implementing a method, practice it, a lot. Trade it in a demo account until you consistently see profit from it.

I often learn more about the knowledge and experience of good entrepreneurs, they bring me more knowledge that I do not know. I often spend a lot of time watching the market to grasp the dynamics of it. The cryptocurrency market is not easy for investors without knowledge, so be careful when making investment decisions.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
January 19, 2018, 05:27:47 PM

, these questions are asked only by beginners to use someone else's strategy. I think that a person who already has practical skills, understands how to act in this or that situation.
Merit: 252
January 19, 2018, 03:02:09 PM

There are number of things which you need to learn even before getting into crypto world especially when you are planning of going for trading of any of the crypto coin amongst all the coins which are there. The first thing which you need to do is to practice controlling of your nerves so that you may be able to make right decision at tough times. You can learn more by watching videos and seeking guidance from the experts.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
January 19, 2018, 11:40:47 AM
Altcoins' price is not easily predicted. My friend who has been trading for a year still can't predict the price precisely.
I'm not an expert trader but based on my experience, first you have to be able to control your emotions. Stop being impatience and greedy. Seriously if you are impatience person then trading is not for you. Secondly, enrich your experience by do daytrading more often and learn about bullish and bearish. It improves your ability to take decision. The last is never trade more than you can afford to lose.
You're right mate. We should be responsible enough in every step we made, so that we can minimize losses in the day trading. Actually,  it is a normal that having a mistake in our first trading experience. But we should keep in mind and learn from our mistakes that we had done before. Like what you have said patience is the most important thing to make a successful trader.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 11:15:37 AM
Altcoins' price is not easily predicted. My friend who has been trading for a year still can't predict the price precisely.
I'm not an expert trader but based on my experience, first you have to be able to control your emotions. Stop being impatience and greedy. Seriously if you are impatience person then trading is not for you. Secondly, enrich your experience by do daytrading more often and learn about bullish and bearish. It improves your ability to take decision. The last is never trade more than you can afford to lose.
Price prediction is a tough job, you can just guess based on the price movement in the market, but exactly I think no one can guess. I am also doing trading from past one year, but still i am not perfect, i will buy a long term coins by seeing their white paper and to make short term profit I will buy coins based on the recent price chart. And you are right you must have control on your emotions especially when you will do day trading.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
January 19, 2018, 10:57:48 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
January 19, 2018, 09:52:59 AM
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 09:20:46 AM
control your emotion. learn about cadle, find good forum to dicuss and don't be greedy.
There are many personal experience that you have to earn from loss in trading. So after all loss isn't that bad . Is it ?
Pages:
Jump to: