Pages:
Author

Topic: how improve trading - page 4. (Read 8810 times)

Activity: 926
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 04:06:26 AM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

to improve the correct way of trading you should be patient and learn to understand the market conditions of existing market trends and graphs, if you have fixed it all is sure you will get a profit every day.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 03:22:33 AM
I think experience is the most important think to improve trading,if you have 6 month trading experience then I am sure you learn from your many mistake and that is the positive thing for your trading career.
No its not that experience itself and it is not the key to improve. What you need to do is practicing and adopting what you can learn from trading. Not all people learn to trade because i have a friends that is a long time ago they already started to trade years from now but they have not know how to do Technical analysis that is an example only.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 18, 2018, 01:20:52 AM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
better improve your english first joke lol.losing coins for trading is normal because this serve as learning experience .we all exerience this and we are proud
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 12:40:07 AM
I think experience is the most important think to improve trading,if you have 6 month trading experience then I am sure you learn from your many mistake and that is the positive thing for your trading career.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 08:13:46 PM
For me you can improve your trading skills by watching videos about strategies used in trading. Always remember that as a trader it is normal to have a paper loss.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
February 17, 2018, 07:36:41 PM
To improve your trading and earn profits in trading, you need to learn Technical analysis tech. You can pursue a trading and technical analysis course from UDEMY.com . This might help you make good prediction and right trading decision t right time.
Activity: 840
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
February 17, 2018, 06:16:27 PM
if you wanna become an trading expert, you should spend more time to follow the market and find a good way to catch the news. the price of this market depends very much on information. the sooner you have the news, the more profit you have.
Trading does not mean follow the rumor or the good news to take huge profits.
In the past, this type is the killer made a lot of trader lost huge money by the rumor, I remember the price of Stellar was dumped from 4000 satoshi to 1xx satoshi in last year.
Although before that time, this coin had many good news about ICO platform will used with Stellar platform and Airdrop, etc.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 12:38:59 PM
if you wanna become an trading expert, you should spend more time to follow the market and find a good way to catch the news. the price of this market depends very much on information. the sooner you have the news, the more profit you have.
Activity: 840
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
January 31, 2018, 12:25:41 PM
Experiencing 70 % , from others 20% with training 10%
So according to that rule you should act as much as you can to improve yourself
Skills really matters in trading as well as in gambling. Trading of altcoin is almost the same as gambling because if someone don't have the require skill and don't know the right to loop some crest in the trading chart such person will loose his/her money just like that. So, it best to always put into consideration the past history of coin, volume and number of exchange where you can find the altcoin before making a trade.
In my opinion, I think choose altcoin for trading depend on your type.
For trader, especially day trader, almost day traders do not care the potentital of an altcoin, they just care the news and chart price, if these things are good, they will choose this coin for trading, it is simple Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 10:47:33 AM
There are some newbies who are lucky enough that when they try trading at first they would get a 100% profit right away but mostly for newcomers and new to trading, they most likely would lose first before gaining them back and always find time to read about trading and the coins you are investing or you want to invest in. Stay connected to the experienced trader get useful tips from them and learn all the things about trading and stay in touch with this forum this forum helps everyone to develop skills
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
January 30, 2018, 08:08:27 AM
Skills really matters in trading as well as in gambling. Trading of altcoin is almost the same as gambling because if someone don't have the require skill and don't know the right to loop some crest in the trading chart such person will loose his/her money just like that. So, it best to always put into consideration the past history of coin, volume and number of exchange where you can find the altcoin before making a trade.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
January 30, 2018, 08:06:28 AM

If you want to improve your trading strategy get to know first the knowledge about trading then do some moves put your 10% money only, then if you get profit do again the trading, choose the right coin in trading.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
January 30, 2018, 07:32:46 AM

If you want to be a legend in trading,you have to keep on do trading.Because we can learn trading 85% by the practice of trading.At first you will loss some dollars at the initial stages.At this stage you should not get out of it by loss.You should have a pleasant mind that you will get that lost dollars on next trade.
If you have this in your mind means,you will gain the knowledge of trading.
Activity: 182
January 30, 2018, 07:09:02 AM
There are many ways to improve your trading,on this forum alone you can learn some ideas and techniques by reading various topics that involves trading,you can also try using the internet and search for articles and books about trading or even watch youtube that features various step to become successful in trading,indeed there are many means to learn about trading but all those mention above are nothing if you don't practice it.So to really improve your trading,try to trade on a regular basis,get a good trading platform and do trade with only a small amount to minimized losses.Keep doing it until you become familiar with the market then you can trade full time.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
January 30, 2018, 06:31:48 AM
I think that you want to do good business, it needs a lot to chart analysis technique, that you have to go to school. Beyond that, you should also follow experienced people to learn from them, and they can teach you psychological lessons when you trade so you can be confident in the trade so you do not run out of money . Make sure you combine these with the market information from the sites to plan for yourself.
Yes, I totally agree with your advice. There are 3 things you need to prepare to join into the market. The first is the basic knowledge about the blockchain, about crypto,... The second is learning technical skills, behavior psycology. and the last you have to follow the market frequently to give the right choices.
Activity: 130
January 30, 2018, 04:15:31 AM
I think that you want to do good business, it needs a lot to chart analysis technique, that you have to go to school. Beyond that, you should also follow experienced people to learn from them, and they can teach you psychological lessons when you trade so you can be confident in the trade so you do not run out of money . Make sure you combine these with the market information from the sites to plan for yourself.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
January 29, 2018, 04:35:45 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
January 29, 2018, 04:33:04 PM
The best way is to understand the forex market (there is plenty of good and free material everywhere) and to make a demo accout with a broker, just to understand the game.
Of course, crypto market is so unstable that usual strategies don't work so well, but it's better than to take decision just by instinct.
With good technique, you can rise your win rate at a more that acceptable level.
The problem with those demo accounts that some brokers offer is that there has been indications in the past those accounts are tricked to give you more profits that what you would get otherwise, this is an attempt to deceive people to think that they are better traders than what they actually are and as such that they deposit real money and then lose it.
Activity: 4
January 29, 2018, 02:57:58 PM
Altcoins' price is not easily predicted. My friend who has been trading for a year still can't predict the price precisely.
I'm not an expert trader but based on my experience, first you have to be able to control your emotions. Stop being impatience and greedy. Seriously if you are impatience person then trading is not for you. Secondly, enrich your experience by do daytrading more often and learn about bullish and bearish. It improves your ability to take decision. The last is never trade more than you can afford to lose.
Price prediction is a tough job, you can just guess based on the price movement in the market, but exactly I think no one can guess. I am also doing trading from past one year, but still i am not perfect, i will buy a long term coins by seeing their white paper and to make short term profit I will buy coins based on the recent price chart. And you are right you must have control on your emotions especially when you will do day trading.
Yeah it is good to have experience from them bitcoin is a currency that will have bright future for you if you will deal with bitcoin with good strength and power. Price of bitcoin is growing now but mate don’t rush just keep patience and then invest for better future. I know bitcoin is increasing more but take start from small then go to large and earn money. For this first you should collect good info about bitcoin trading and best help you can get is forming this forum.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
January 22, 2018, 10:38:47 AM
Trading looks so easy until you realized how large the money you have lost and then you'll be aware that trading takes a lot of experience.
I found this site informative since it covers the fundamentals and lots of examples using excel file.

http://forexop.com/strategy/chooser/

Now, to answer your question on how to improve trading: study every strategy and choose the method that works best for you. You'll lose
some of your money. Almost all traders experienced that. That's normal, but eventually, after learning from your mistakes, you'll soon be
in a state that you'll know what to do in difficult times of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: