Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 10. (Read 3250 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
for a long time i think, bitcoin will survive if the community are still exist to support it and also help it with the development
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
As for me, bitcoin will survive in cryptocurrency industry as long as many investors and project developers are still interested in doing business.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will survive in cryptocurrency industry as long as there are project developments, businesses and industries that are engage in blockchain technology.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
All possibilities can happen, even for the worst possible bitcoin ngedown.
Not just about the internet, but the issues and the investors are playing a pretty big role in bitcoin.
The number of bitcoin is only 21 million, when it is finished mined, it will only occur through buying and selling, I think that bitcoin price as a rare item will be more expensive.
Exactly, anything can be possibly happen we can't tell what will gonna happen or when it were gonna end. But I'll just hope that bitcoin will not going to end because I am now enjoying my life with bitcoin because of the profit and  the great opportunity that it gives to me and I guess I do have the same experience with you guys.
Activity: 336
I think it will have the long-lasting life. It has even good chances to become the leader on the market and become the major currency. I hope that more and more governments will start accepting BTC as it has a lot of pros
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Bitcoin being the first known cryptocurrency that is recognized by majority will definitely survive in the cryptocurrency industry because it is actually at the fore-front and its value is way above other cryptos. It is the currency that is usually used to purchase most alts in the market and it has been found that its change in price usually affects the price of other alts.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
BITCOIN will continue to prosper together with other crypto currency as long as we are here "traders/investor" and some other people who have interest in cryptocurrency. the price of the coin will always depends on the amount of investment put into the market.
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
Bitcoin will survive forever in the cryptocurrency industry, it have proven to us over the years that it is a solid project, very soon the whole world will start using bitcoin
Activity: 50
Only a handful will survive. None of us know which those will be. It's likely that the biggest impact will be created by something not yet in existence.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It will survive forever. Even if the prices have dropped quite a lot in past few months, people are still investing. I think the prices have stabilized and thus investments are more safe. We need to work on two things to increase the life of bitcoins- bitcoin transaction fees and transfer time.
I think bitcoin will last forever if all investors will forever invest in bitcoin because if there is no investors bitcoin will really die. In addition to that, many people predict that bitcoin will last forever and I hope it would happen because many will get benefit from it and it will help all economy to grown up. Lastly, I think bitcoin will become our future currency.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
Everything is possible in this world, But I can't see a cryptocurrency industry without bitcoin. If bitcoin survives then the crypto industry will survive too. Without Bitcoin, there is no cryptocurrency industry in this world. Because bitcoin is the base of all crypto coins. That very true, the government wants to take control it, but they really won't make it. Bitcoin will not in any centralized system.
Activity: 118
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

Government would always be doing their best to increase their economic growth for progressive government, but regarding to legalized of Bitcoin I think it is limited for the only the big company, ordinary people doesn't include this legality. I think they will do an article to legalized on Bitcoin but not all transaction as well

I think bitcoin will survive forever in cryptocurrency industry. Bitcoin is the first coin in cryptocurrency so it is really for them to crash it. Even government make some move to stop bitcoin or crytocurrency it will remain in the market and it will always rise again.
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
I think Bitcoin is like the modern version of gold... it will survive even if there will be a lot of competitors.
BTC was the first and biggest cryptocurrency, it wont disappear.
Activity: 86
I think bitcoin will always be in the cryptocurrency world. I see no reason why he should disappear.
Activity: 210
I'm sure bitcoin is survive for long term in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin now is most popular in the world because of investing and they earnings.
Activity: 80
All possibilities can happen, even for the worst possible bitcoin ngedown.
Not just about the internet, but the issues and the investors are playing a pretty big role in bitcoin.
The number of bitcoin is only 21 million, when it is finished mined, it will only occur through buying and selling, I think that bitcoin price as a rare item will be more expensive.
Activity: 3
Nowadays Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency. It is decentralized first digital currency and it is now so much popular all over the world. it is highest market cap in the crypto industry and easy to use. that's why bitcoin survive for a long time.

Activity: 243
bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will survive as long as the bitcoin and other altcoin user communities continue to use them and from their level of trust in the coin itself, and of course other network support devices still exist, bitcoin itself can grow rapidly because bitcoin is a network system peer to peer.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The longer and more expert it is to analyze the algorithm and implementations, the more reliable it can be to consider its cryptostability. Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies will give many financial independence, and that's great. Millions of people who have never had access to capital will be able to achieve their goals and, perhaps, create something that will benefit all of humanity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Some people here get involved into trading because the pump and dump which happen here resembles some kind of gambling to them and more and more investors get interested in that making the bitcoin the leader of cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: