Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 9. (Read 3268 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the king of all cryptoworld.We can looking When bitcoin would be dump, then all coins dump, when btc would be pump, then all coins pump. we can't thought without btc it's main crypto industry so i think btc can survive forever.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
bitcoin will survive for a long period because it is on one in crypto currency industry.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
I believe Bitcoin will always have a place, however, as others have pointed out, I believe it will be surpassed by a better.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
In my opinion. bitcoin will last for a very long time. as long as internet technology is still available and digital currency enthusiasts more and more will last a long time. and there are still many companies that continue to develop digital currencies so that more and more new coins are circulating in the coin market.
I think that as long as there is an Internet - there will be bitcoin. In the future, bitcoin will become a global online currency and an electronic analogue of gold.
I think bitcoin will survive very long in this cryptocurrency industry.Bitcoin is the topmost cryptocurrency and is very expensive and is the most valuable one.Although bitcoin is banned in some nations but still many people use bitcoin as it gives huge amounts of profit returns in a short period of time.Bitcoin is the number one option for investment purposes in today's date.Bitcoin is a money making machine for all of us and we should take its advantage.
Activity: 90
though bitcoin gain popularity within a short time i think no one can beat bitcoin and it will go long
Activity: 179
Bitcoin spearheaded the cryptocurrency industry and made it famous for many of its perks. Bitcoin would not be easily fazed off by the government and would last longer than we can imagine, maybe longer than our lifetimes. Bitcoin hold a lot in investments and offer a lot of perks, Bitcoin is also the base of cryptocurrency that's why its more likely to survive in the industry.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
I'm convinced that the trend of bitcoin usage will continue to increase so marketcap is also increasing, it certainly makes bitcoin can last for a long time and I'm sure it can last at least 50 years from now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
There is still a need in the market for bitcoin to adapt - scale better, faster, cheaper transactions. Without these, it will never be used by the masses, although I suppose that was never the initial intent Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Many people may fear government restriction when it comes to predicting BTC’s future. Now while government adoption and acceptance can seriously help on one hand, and legislation for banning can seriously harm its potential. Neither of these possibilities mean the death of BTC. Unless there is a new coin that is so widely and aggressively marketed (for example by a governing agency, once it has become part of their agenda to promote it) it very well be able to knock BTC os the king of crypto. In any circumstance, we should consider that BTC is here to stay, even if it's in the dark outskirts of the crypto world.

Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
In my opinion. bitcoin will last for a very long time. as long as internet technology is still available and digital currency enthusiasts more and more will last a long time. and there are still many companies that continue to develop digital currencies so that more and more new coins are circulating in the coin market.
I think that as long as there is an Internet - there will be bitcoin. In the future, bitcoin will become a global online currency and an electronic analogue of gold.
Activity: 229
No one can say for sure or predict what will happen to bitcoin in the future but i think it will last as long as digital and internet technologies continue to exist.
Activity: 364
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry? i don't know people change everthing will change but now Bitcoin is very famous many people invest in bitcoin and some governments eager to stop bitcoin this is the hindrance to survive Bitcoin in cryptocurency industry and if bitcoin falls i think cryptocurrency will fall also, But many people are wealthy or millionaires i think because of bitcoin in joining campaigns or etc. I see bitcoin will longer 25-30 years in cryptocurency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 125
Activity: 105
Bitcoin has a good function and recommend in different areas, and currently on industry, the mission are just started and bitcoin has many plain towards industry for a future use, and also has potential to complete it goals, before leaving the industry.
Activity: 39
It will survive forever.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Day by days the industry is moving to use the blockchain technology
the blockchain technology is the best for an industry or companies, it will be survive for the long time.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
We can never know until when bigcoin will continue to exist but so long as there are people who are usong its technology and investing in it, i believe bitcoin will stay. However, bitcoin’s existence will be shaken if the governemt will make a move that will greatly affect bitcoin athlugh there is no certainty that it will stop bitcoin. I guess, when people will no longer supprt it then probably bitcoin and altcoins will cease to exist.
Activity: 252
It will not known to every body when it will be last because as of now, many people got participated in Crypto currency specially in bitcoin. So the years it will last increases since many people attracted on it. As long as there were people supported it and continue to patronage it, it will become stronger and more stable.
Activity: 196
I think it is very difficult to predict whether bitcoin will continue to grow or not in the future. but when viewed at this time only enthusiasts and investors bitcoin still very much so that the possibility of bitcoin will continue to grow along with the development of technology
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
As for me, bitcoin will survive in cryptocurrency industry as long as many investors and project developers are still interested in doing business.
As long as there are people who are supporting bitcoin then it will last for long and longer that we think. Bitcoin is not that type of stock that can stand alone because it needs a lot of support and also activity in the market and also community in order to have a progress to show to other people so they will also get into it.
Pages:
Jump to: