Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 5. (Read 3268 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 102
bitcoin will survive simply as long as there is demand for them. I think it will not be the biggest financial crisis if bitcoin fails. the marketcap for Bitcoin is still tiny. right now its all about shaking out all the get rich quick people and setting up regulations and access for the average person.

as long as bitcoin is still in demand and using it bitcoin will always persist in cryptocurrency industry. bitcoin is the most popular coin today and many use bitcoin in one's life. bitcoin will continue to survive until whenever.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
Bitcoin can survive all of its challenges if we will continue to support bitcoin. Bitcoin is becoming more popular and strong because we keep promoting it and we keep supporting it. I know that the bitcoin will become more valuable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think bitcoin will last long enough. Bitcoin continues to be used and blockchain technology continues to be developed. So this is an advanced technology that will exist in the future. The demand for bitcoin also increases.
As long as we are here continue believing on this bitcoin technology and buying this coins. I have no doubt that this Bitcoin will last longer and will survive even without the support from the government.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
bitcoin will survive simply as long as there is demand for them. I think it will not be the biggest financial crisis if bitcoin fails. the marketcap for Bitcoin is still tiny. right now its all about shaking out all the get rich quick people and setting up regulations and access for the average person.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin will last until crypto market no longer exists, because the crypto market that occupies is bitcoin. If bitcoin falls maybe the crypto market will look chaotic. And I'm sure the longer Bitcoin lives the better for everyone in every country. As for me, I do not think that Bitcoin can only die someday, the price may only depreciate from the original price that has been done now, but the truth is that as far as the crypto world is alive, as far as Internet use is allowed, Bitcoin will never die, people like you and me who are determined to spend their last money just to make it rain.
Activity: 68
The only way bitcoin will obsolete when there will be a bitcoin alike alternative with more futuristic technological method. And it may take long time, so I think bitcoin can survive in crytocurrency industry unless it will replaced by much better one. 
Activity: 225
Bitcoin spearheaded the cryptocurrency industry and made it famous for many of its perks. Bitcoin would not be easily fazed off by the government and would last longer than we can imagine, maybe longer than our lifetimes. Bitcoin hold a lot in investments and offer a lot of perks, Bitcoin is also the base of cryptocurrency that's why its more likely to survive in the industry.

indeed Bitcoin is one of the greatest inventions or creations because inside is so incredible and so we can enjoy it, we live wear and develop and it has now been ogled by countries to use blockchain technology
Activity: 305
Bitcoin spearheaded the cryptocurrency industry and made it famous for many of its perks. Bitcoin would not be easily fazed off by the government and would last longer than we can imagine, maybe longer than our lifetimes. Bitcoin hold a lot in investments and offer a lot of perks, Bitcoin is also the base of cryptocurrency that's why its more likely to survive in the industry.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
The longer Bitcoin lives the better for everyone across every country. As for me I don't think that Bitcoin can just die up one day, the price might only depreciate from the original price which it has been doing over sometimes now, but the truth of the matter is that as far as the crypto world is alive, as far as the use of Internet is allowed Bitcoin can never die off, because there are people like you and I who are determined to spend their last cash just to make it rain.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
I think bitcoin will last until the crypto market no longer exists, because the crypto market that occupies is bitcoin. If the bitcoin falls perhaps the crypto market will look chaotic.
Activity: 434
Yes that's true, in my own perspective, bitcoin will die as soon as no one person use this and no country accept it.  Bitcoin can be trash if no one avoid it and also it is ban by all over the world.  We know that it was too hard to kill but it can when all country hate it together but it is impossible to happen.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
Bitcoin will survive long time if a lot of that support and make the popularity of bitcoin's getting high. as long as there is not a better and highest coin ( in all parameters) in the cryptocurrency world!

If everyone will trust bitcoin then bitcoin will be in forever, if everyone support bitcoin, right now bitcoin has a strong community right now its hard to shutdown. So for me bitcoin will last forever if everybody invest, trust and support.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Some world governments want to control or manage cryptocurrency. I think just one reason the government wants to collect taxes from cryptocurrency. That is why many countries forbid cryptocurancy activities in their country.
I'm sure Bitcoin will still survive. Remember bitcoin is a pioner cryptocurancy, whose presence is shocking to the world.
Activity: 182
Bitcoin will survive long time if a lot of that support and make the popularity of bitcoin's getting high. as long as there is not a better and highest coin ( in all parameters) in the cryptocurrency world!
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Bitcoin is a founder member of this industry should be always with it no doubt now a days a competition time for payment methods but its very valuable and retain reliable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
I believe in good future for the bitcoin which will last for a long time even though every day we see more and more new coins that can be powerful enough to overccome the bitcoin at some point.
Yeah , i think bitcoin will be always here as long as there are cryptocurrencies around. The fame and the value of bitcoin is just to high that it could disappear any time soon. So even when there will be other cryptocurrencies which will be able in future to be a daily payment method, bitcoin will stay as the most valuable coin. It could be that bitcoin will become something like the new gold.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
As long there is a people have enthusiasm for the digital currency it can survive, and as long the government doesn't boycott the bitcoin there is chance bitcoin will get by at numerous years to come. As long we have a blockchain and the decentralized of bitcoin we don't have to stress over the digital currency. Bitcoin currently is still the king based on worth this why the number of inhabitants in the bitcoin is developing.

interesting answer, i will persist to learn more about bitcoin, as you say blockhain is the future but some steatment keep me confused till now, can you tell me why the government is very afraid of bitcoin ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
Bitcoin is a crypto currency which in its use is highly dependent on the existence of the Internet network, for it with the increasingly widespread technological developments, the more people who know the internet and almost used the entire Internet network. then thus as long as there is internet network then bitcoin will always last forever, of course also followed by support from investors who always loyal to bitcoin investment
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
They will have a very short life, because people will stop believing in this asset. Regulators will kill the crypto currency. Block and the digital currency are real, but not in the current form.
Activity: 158
High market demand for bitcoin and investor confidence to invest their money dibitcoin determine how long bitcoin will survive in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: