Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 8. (Read 3268 times)

Activity: 845
Merit: 100
I just heard news from social media that the German government is currently making regulations to legalize exchanges and ICO, of course this is a positive thing that makes users happy and increased dramatically.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Who would not say the bitcoin is bad, it is really worthy so that we used it. It can greatly improve our world, transform it.
Activity: 310
I think that the crypto currency will live as long as bitcoin is alive, because everything depends on bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most important coin and all other coins depend on it!
Activity: 263
The life of bitcoin will be long and successful and is waiting for his big increase in price. And also people will invest in it more and more.
Activity: 364
Now the government is really set up mainly negatively with respect to bitcoin, but this will not continue forever. Over time, even the state will understand that we need cryptocurrency.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Bitcoin i believe is here to stay, It can and will survive for as long as possible in the market as it commands a huge market cap that can almost not be matched. the market use is also increasing as more people continue to join the market
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
Bitcoin has been enduring all the judgement it is recieving from this industry everyday. A lot of people are already trying to take it down for a good just because they are too bitter for its success. Over the past few years, I can say already that bitcoin will be able to survive this industry for a very long time remembering all the struggles it has been through way back.
One thing is certain here and that is bitcoin will surely survive until the end, we just need to keep our faith and keep promoting it since bitcoin will not grow without us the users/investors.
Activity: 445
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
Bitcoin has been enduring all the judgement it is recieving from this industry everyday. A lot of people are already trying to take it down for a good just because they are too bitter for its success. Over the past few years, I can say already that bitcoin will be able to survive this industry for a very long time remembering all the struggles it has been through way back.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Bitkoyn will survive, at least until the distant 2600, as this is the time when all 20 million bitkoyn will be destroyed. Bitcoin offers great flexibility to anyone who uses it, and it does not seem to me that bitcoin will not survive.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Forever, yes .. as long as there is internet and as long as there are people who play Cryptocurrency, as long as that Bitcoin will remain and will remain glorious in this World!
As long as people believe and keep on investing in bitcoins, I am sure that it will keep on surviving and still continue with being the most popular cryptocurrency in the entire world.
Activity: 322
Till we have this technology going further and being developed bitcoin is in good hands. The question is how governments are going to try regulating crypto. Cos everything has its "end". By "ending" I mean a step into new stage.
Do not forget about the most important rule of the market - there is demand , there will be supply . And the demand for bitcoin Ust and he's just mad , he will not die while people buy it
Activity: 29
Bitcoin is the first digital currency in the world. The history of cryptocurrency cannot be complete without the mention of bitcoin. its the first cryptocurrency with the decentralized technology. it brought about the inception of other cryptocurrencies
Activity: 630
As long the community of bitcoin still trust on bitcoin blockchain as long that bitcoin will survive. Until one thst can blockchain system so yes all cryptos will be replace.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Till we have this technology going further and being developed bitcoin is in good hands. The question is how governments are going to try regulating crypto. Cos everything has its "end". By "ending" I mean a step into new stage.
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?
Bitcoin has already laid a really good foundation here at cryptocurrency industry with a large community and market so I'm pretty sure it will last for a really long time, i guess a decade? but one thing is for sure, it won't last forever, a better coin will rise and dethrone the king. So for now I'll make use of it, earn as much I can and build my own business outside crypto world for a living.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
We all know that bitcoin is not yet entertained by most of the country in each of their economy. So the stability of bitcoin is still not firm. But in the other portion of the story, we also know that the bitcoin world is still growing and getting popular due to many people are acknowledging it. So for the bitcoin to survive we all hope that each countries' government will not ban bitcoin so that the cryptocurrency industry will survive forever.
Activity: 203
Bitcoin can and will survive the Crypto industry as long as possible,its still the crypto king and boasts of the highest market cap and the highest value, its use within the platform keeps growing and its influence is being felt even outside the crypto market, For now, Bitcoin is here to stay there is no changing that
Activity: 446
Merit: 13

Hi there sujeewacrypto! How long? It will last forever. You are reading it right. Forever. Just like the gold which is use as a currency in the late BC. Romans then issue a gold coins, which is up until today is present. What even good about it is the current value of those coins is way much more higher than those early days. So if bitcoin follow those phenomenon, I bet bitcoin will last forever and even increase its value as time pass by. The problem just maybe, just like a gold, it could be replaced by a more easy and continent form of currency.
Activity: 236
Forever, yes .. as long as there is internet and as long as there are people who play Cryptocurrency, as long as that Bitcoin will remain and will remain glorious in this World!
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
bitcoin will survive for a very long time because bitcoin has its own demand.
Pages:
Jump to: