Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 6. (Read 3250 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I think the cryptocurrency industry will always survive when internet and electricity are still available in the world because everything that matters most nowadays is internet and electricity, if there is no electricity and the internet is unlikely there will be no cryptocurrency anymore.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
As long as bitcoin existing to its popularity in the market  and everyone will do believe to its survival,bitcoin will last forever.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
As long as crypto currency market will exist because there are no chance for other currency to survive without Bitcoin.so far bit coin is the most expensive and market dominating  currency.
Activity: 336
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

The more users and supporters there are, the longer it will be in the industry. I think bitcoin will die if no one will be using it. But as of now, that is impossible for the users today are getting higher and higher every year.
Activity: 294
I hope bitcoin can survive forever. Because some of my money is in bitcoin, and i can't imagine if bitcoin can't survive in this cryptocurrency world
Activity: 238
If people continue to use and hold bitcoin, it will stay forever.

If the government takes action, bitcoin's existence will be shaken, which will greatly affect the price and survival of bitcoin.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
I believe in good future for the bitcoin which will last for a long time even though every day we see more and more new coins that can be powerful enough to overccome the bitcoin at some point.

Everyone just hopes big and thinks positively about Bitcoin that will last long and have a high price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
i think Bitcoin will survive last forever.

Nothing last forever but I do believe that Bitcoin will last longer. As long sa people supports Bitcoin no matter what the market price is, it will last longer. In the cryptocurrency world market many coins exist and shine but Bitcoin shines the most because of the support of the people who trusted btc. By this it can help btc last longer in the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrencies who was created with the blockchain technology. Its the most famous one, and thats even why he has the most value. Even when its technically totally old. But even when its technically old, i can say you, bitcoin will live very long. Personally i dont believe that bitcoin will eer die. Even when there would be something happen in future which will decrase the price to zero, even then the bitcoin network will be running by some true believers. So bitcoin will not disappear anymore!
Activity: 171
well i think bitcoin will survive as soon as people see it profitable and useful. As you can see there have been a lot of issues surrounding bitcoin, government banning bitcoin, FUD from other people, bitcoin still survived through it all and as long as the Crypto market can stay healthy, Bitcoin will live. Look at the capitalization and the stock market, it is clear that interest in BTC is constant. No one can reliably know the end of an event, especially such a powerful asset as Bitcoin. In general, Bitcoin's longevity can be argued as much as I like, - I'm glad that I live and I know Bitcoin's investment opportunities
Activity: 133
Yes, I am sure Bitcoin will go for long time because you see now many company start to accept Bitcoin and some of them was combine real business with cryptocurrency. the bitcoin is the future technology.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
As long there is a people have enthusiasm for the digital currency it can survive, and as long the government doesn't boycott the bitcoin there is chance bitcoin will get by at numerous years to come. As long we have a blockchain and the decentralized of bitcoin we don't have to stress over the digital currency. Bitcoin currently is still the king based on worth this why the number of inhabitants in the bitcoin is developing.
Activity: 73
i think Bitcoin will survive last forever.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I believe in good future for the bitcoin which will last for a long time even though every day we see more and more new coins that can be powerful enough to overccome the bitcoin at some point.
Activity: 322
for me don´t really know how much will it last, it could be a few years or it could replace money as we know it right now,Bitcoin will survive in the Cryptoworld forever and become accepted globally for all transactions,As it is a modern technology and people by nature have a curiosity regarding new technology. So, Bitcoin will survive till the crypto market will exist.
Activity: 151
If for the future more and more that provide support on bitcoin, then most likely users and demand will also continue to grow. That is, most likely bitcoin will continue to grow and persist for a long time.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
the question seems very weird for me...bitcoin is first cryptocurrency and that's means it almost affecting all cryptocurrencies til now...and if bitcoin not survived that means end of cryptocurrency
Activity: 354
Merit: 100

In my own perspective bitcoin will survive for a long period of time. I say it because bitcoin now is popular and many people discpver it. In that case there's a big chance that more investors nd businessman will come. If there 's a lot of people are invilved the bitcoin will survive and in a good sidr it will rise the price too.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The right questions should be what is cryptocurrency without bitcoin.like you know bitcoin is a king in the cryptoworld today,who knows tomorrow..
Activity: 169
It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.
Pages:
Jump to: