Pages:
Author

Topic: How long bitcoin will survive ? - page 4. (Read 17559 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 05:15:16 PM
I think as long as people still need bitcoin, there are still selling and buying then bitcoin will survive and now bitcoin is getting popular with its high price so bitcoin will probably stay for a long term.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 04:55:30 PM
Bitcoin is quite hard to guess the presence of it because if the community people continue to use bitcoin, it will not going to fall. However, it will continue to survive for as long as many people believe and use it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 11:53:33 AM
Well base on my opinion, bitcoin will not survive in the long run. Despite of the benefits that it contribute to humanity in todays time, bitcoin will be phase out sooner or later. In fact, government cannot control the circulation of bitcoin which can be less secure as a result. Unlike in traditional currency, every transaction can be  properly detected and verified. Scammers can be held liable under the government's policy and procedures compared to bitcoin, fraud will be very relevant because of those abusive users who envade the identities of legit users of bitcoin and use it on online crimes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
April 14, 2018, 09:39:59 AM
Bitcoin will survive til there are still people believe in it. If that so people will continue to invest in bitcoin. More investors the longer the bitcoin will continue to stay in virtual world.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 09:19:56 AM
Till all the 21million bitcoins aren't mined we can see steady increase in its price but when we all the 21 million btc are mined we can see a major hike in its price. I don't see any facts which let bitcoin die.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
April 14, 2018, 09:19:40 AM
no body's can predict to this but that is sure it will go long and people will take lots of advantage from this can make life better ahead so we are not sure until what time it can reach but yes by some experts the news came bitcoin heaving limit after that can not say anything about that till that time the things also will change lot of changes will comes so may be we can buy the things with btc and other crypto also.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 09:18:04 AM
Actually I don't know how long Bitcoin will survive. even no one can answer this question properly.but we can guess one thing that if there will be no investor of Bitcoin at that situation Bitcoin will die. until this situation Bitcoin will survive.
April 14, 2018, 09:15:58 AM
If BTC loses its decentralized feature, I dont' think it will survive. Anyway, users have plenty alternatives, such as ETH.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
April 14, 2018, 09:11:53 AM
Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.

Bitcoin is financial embodiment of blockchain. Blockchain is more fundamental thing than any peculiar crypto coin. Blockchain allow to exist the cryptocurrencies in general. And BTC brand is closely connected to this technology.
April 14, 2018, 03:53:18 AM
There are many opinions or theories that bitcoin will persist in decades due to technological innovation and many people will know about this and most likely, many of us will invest in this once they know how bitcoin works.
Activity: 126
April 14, 2018, 03:15:39 AM
Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.

I believe bitcoin will survive as long as the digital network exist.i
Activity: 36
April 14, 2018, 03:00:42 AM
Its on people's hand they can make it or break it.
Activity: 5
April 13, 2018, 07:26:28 PM
For a long time, bitcoin still has a lot of life left, I think it will achieve greater success than what it has already achieved so far and we will see it achieved if we help maintain this economy
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
April 13, 2018, 07:24:08 PM
Honey slim Bitcoin is going to live for a long life at least tell me in my life, Bitcoin will exist today because of people. If people did not like it when it cannot come this world since 2009. It's obviously proving that people like it in this about it and that is the reason Bitcoin is going to live a long life. We're supposed to witness a huge price increase pretty soon, but depends on your action we will see some crash or profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 07:11:18 PM
I believe that bitcoin will survive for a long time and it depends on people, on the development of technology, from the Internet, from electrical systems. Hoping it will survive whatever challenges it will face and we must trust that bitcoin will last forever. And there will be a chance that bitcoin will be widely use in the future. That's what I think. The potential and popularity of bitcoin is also good.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
April 13, 2018, 07:03:08 PM
If people stop investing in Bitcoin and Bitcoin's alternative currency is made so something will happen with Bitcoin.  I think Bitcoin will survive and will always be there. especially since there are so many people who are getting interested to join Bitcoin
Activity: 62
April 13, 2018, 06:42:07 PM
Bitcoin Will Be Survive 100000+ Years.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 06:14:16 PM
There isn’t a significant danger to Bitcoin as even if Government or banks do decide to set up their own currency, the fact that the longest chain has more leverage apart from having a big community to support it, Bitcoin has the upper hand.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
April 13, 2018, 02:19:46 PM
Bitcoin will survive forever. Whatever happens bitcoin cannot be remove. Eventhough many countries banned using bitcoin for the people's transaction,
bitcoin will still survive. If bitcoin suffers to downfall, it may only set aside but it will never fade in the crypto market.
Activity: 861
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 13, 2018, 10:29:09 AM
The currency market is very capricious and changeable, perhaps in the future there will appear another currency instead of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: