Pages:
Author

Topic: How long can ethereum be bearish? - page 11. (Read 1571 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 21, 2018, 04:33:38 AM
I heard that for a few weeks, the ICOs started to fix their payments in fiat money. That caused a dramatic fall of Ethereum. And I think we should all wait for the Bitcoin to raise, because no altcoin will moon, until the Bitcoin does Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 04:27:13 AM
Actually, we cannot predict how long this Ethereum can be bearish. However, in crypto market, the price of Ethereum is still not very stable. It is still very fluctuating. Today, it is still in red and only hits $285.37. This condition really means that the altcoin is still being part of this bear market with very small increasing.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 04:20:22 AM
Actually it hards to tell but i think in November or December we can see bullish market like December 2017 and then all altcoins will be bullish along with ethreum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 04:15:02 AM
This will continue until October, after ETF. I'm sure SEC will prove the Bitcoin ETF this time, and as the result, the crypto market will be in up trend in long term.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
August 21, 2018, 04:05:03 AM
maybe soon, ethereum prices and all altcoin prices will rise again as ETF approves crypto currencies in September, I'm sure the SEC will approve this soon, because we know that Crypto currencies are one that supports the world economy today, but due to several reasons, the SEC postponed the agreement until September, we should wait for the next news
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
August 21, 2018, 04:02:33 AM
One cannot tell when exactly the bearish of ethereum will come to an end as many have already lost heavily particularly those of that were holding ethereum since late last year till date. I do hope it bounce back soon. 
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
August 21, 2018, 03:51:12 AM
Ethereum has been making some loses for quite some time now and I wonder if this loses are going to continue.  Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.  How long can this continue.
It won't be any different than any other coin. The longer bear continues on other altcoins, the longer it will be for ethereum too. I do not understand why people think ethereum is so different than all other coins when ethereum is just another altcoin at this point. Even tho you can buy ethereum directly with fiat, there is still a ton of people who buy bitcoin first and than convert it to ethereum if they want to. Which means ethereum is not a coin thats main itself, its still a side coin to bitcoin. This results with ethereum going up and down just like rest of the altcoins.

The exchange rate of ETH depends on two factors mainly. The first one is the momentum in the ICO market. And the second factor is the movement in Bitcoin exchange rates. Unfortunately, both these parameters are in red right now.
I must agree the ICO industry is heavily infected with lots of scammers and lazy people. Only very few campaign managers are active and taking post count on time and only one or two campaigns are paying on time and sufficient reward for our time and efforts. All others are asking for KYC or delaying for no-reasons. If ICOs behaves like this, no one could save ethereum market and bounties of this campaign as well.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
August 21, 2018, 02:41:46 AM
The value of Ethereum is going toward BTC with some delay. As for today, both BTC and ETH are falling down.
But, IMHO, this is a temporary phenomenon. Cryptomarket as whole is in stagnation. Top 10 prices are vary near their constant value.
Activity: 140
August 21, 2018, 01:27:07 AM
Ethereum has been making some loses for quite some time now and I wonder if this loses are going to continue.  Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.  How long can this continue.

Nobody can really predict when ethereum can recover. But one thing for sure the bear time  will end soon. As soon as bitcoin will recover so does altcoin it will also go up. Its just a matter of time just wait and be patience.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
August 21, 2018, 01:23:04 AM
The exchange rate of ETH depends on two factors mainly. The first one is the momentum in the ICO market. And the second factor is the movement in Bitcoin exchange rates. Unfortunately, both these parameters are in red right now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 01:20:57 AM
No one can tell when was ethereum recover.Its a good sign that bitcoin making some gains because all altcoins will be followed and especially our bit ethereum.
Activity: 5
August 21, 2018, 12:58:40 AM
I think Ethereum will continue, I think the future development of Ethereum is very beautiful.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
August 21, 2018, 12:56:05 AM

You ask something that people have different answer and most of us don't know what to say. I believe everyone have their own answer depend their knowledge and experience, they will say soon but when?. If you can't hold anymore just cut loss but if you can keep hold it. Classic answer for your question. Don't think too much, do what you can to safe your asset and leave market ( for now ), come back again next year.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
August 21, 2018, 12:53:57 AM
The gain from the bitcoin is not much so we can't say that the bitcoin is gaining value the fluctuation is still under 5%,so we can expect the price of ethereum to rise when the bitcoin making the real move on the prices.
I also believe on this, ETH price really depend on bictcoin and if we see s good run by bitcoin for sure the price will started to go up too with ETH. I just hope that we will not touch the price of ETH below $100. Right now, buying more of this coin is the best option.
Activity: 112
August 21, 2018, 12:52:22 AM
This cant be determined by any body because many people don't understand how the market is going now, but sure ir will bounce back before December and gets to ath.
Activity: 459
August 21, 2018, 12:51:43 AM
This will not happen for too long. This is just a variation of the Crypto market. This means that whales are changing their strategy to deal with us. I think they have run out of capital in a down economy now. We are facing a crisis.
Activity: 448
August 21, 2018, 12:48:39 AM
I think this is a question where most of the eth investors really want to know when bearish market will be over and as to when will it recover. The market for eth in the current scenario is very different now compared in the past wherein last time for every btc up trend, alts like eth  will also follow but now it is not. BTC works unconventionally with the other cryptocurrencies and eth investors should not just rely in btc market alone these days.
Activity: 210
August 21, 2018, 12:26:35 AM
For this, I think it is still difficult to predict, but I am sure ethereum will become normal again, this is only a matter of time, with the current market conditions that will certainly affect all, hopefully this does not last long
Activity: 106
August 21, 2018, 12:25:24 AM
According to my observation of the cryptocurrency market, I think that Ethereum has not yet risen, but I hope that people will not panic and remain calm. As long as they don’t sell Ethereum, they will not really lose. Ethereum Will definitely rise, but we still need our patience
Activity: 272
August 21, 2018, 12:20:47 AM
Ethereum will remain in the bearish stage as much as the general market cap remains at the low level. Investors find bitcoin more stable and safer and they keep converting their altcoins to BTC, making alt to bleed including ETH. I personally think the level of ETH bearishness ought not to be this low judging by its constant adoptions by good ICO projects.
Pages:
Jump to: