Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 3. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
October 16, 2018, 07:10:29 PM
I don't really think there is any timeliness in waiting. For how long I cannot really tell since its quiet unpredictable in the crypto space. Holding just requires patience till the market really boom up.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 07:08:31 PM
Well, at this point I think will be able to sell in the next year in the middle when the course at least will recover less , but it is still difficult to talk about it
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
October 16, 2018, 07:02:57 PM
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

I can only suggest to you is be more on patience in order get your the big profit of your bitcoin, try to hold your bitcoin until the end of this year or first quarter of 2019 i can feel that there is a chances of changing the price of bitcoin in that time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
October 16, 2018, 06:36:49 PM
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

We need to HODL, man! Why do you want to sell the future? Don't do that!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 16, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

depending on you, if you still believe that the price of Bitcoin can still increase then keep on hold, but if you are not sure anymore and believe that the price of Bitcoin will be lower then you are better selling it, but if I personally still believe the price of Bitcoin will increase again, so I still HOLD.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 06:14:29 PM
keep calm, everything will get better again, I think this is just the impact of something excessive in the past, there is a possibility that this will continue until mid 2019. we hope this will improve faster.
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 16, 2018, 06:07:04 PM
You just need to wait until the coins grow and if you are satisfied with the profit they brought, then you can sell. The main thing then is not to worry if the coins grow much higher.
Activity: 135
October 16, 2018, 05:31:07 PM
The decline of Bitcoin can not continue for a long time, the market dictates its conditions and too much money is invested in this direction. Therefore, the fall will be replaced by the stabilization of the position.
Activity: 224
October 09, 2018, 02:58:47 PM
I prefer to hold, because I plan to see a higher price than I put in. The market will soon stabilize, and then we will see an increase in tokens Cool
Activity: 112
October 09, 2018, 02:44:26 PM
If the participants of the crypto market have suffered until today and have not sold their altcoins, an absolutely correct opinion - and continue to keep their coins. The market has stabilized clearly before moving up.
Activity: 294
October 08, 2018, 12:17:13 PM
Nobody knows for sure. You asked this question in March and now we have October and the market is still falling. It is not falling, but it had never recovered. We are still down and patiently waiting for another bull run to come over. Just more patience.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 08, 2018, 09:47:47 AM
A lot of people for a great sale, waiting a year , six months ,or even two years but then it pays off twice the patience.
Activity: 420
October 08, 2018, 09:42:43 AM
You should always be willing to wait as long as it takes if you ever want to make any profit from the coins that you have invested in. It is better to wait for the bull market before selling any of your coins. Never sell in a bear market when the prices of the coins are down, once there are better prices, higher than the one you bought the coin for the that is the time to sell
Activity: 224
October 07, 2018, 02:24:55 PM
I don't think you should sell it right now! You will lose your money in this case. Wait until price will be bigger then you bought and sell then
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
October 07, 2018, 02:18:26 PM
As long as it in profit i will sell it fast. I will not wait it till drop again. Cause if it a new tokens. It will be pump up in a day or two then it will drop back. That why i alway sell it fast when it in pump up. For ethereum i just hodl it tight cause i know it will skyrocket again in a long term investment.
Activity: 91
October 07, 2018, 02:02:07 PM
It's over. Bitcoin is slowly growing, but it can't last forever. One day he'll fall again. But when that happens, I don't know.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
October 07, 2018, 01:42:58 PM
You don't need to wait for long, sell once you are in profits and don't be greedy about it. The secret of making good money in this space is to always sell your holdings at the right time and move on.
Activity: 168
October 07, 2018, 12:47:07 PM
My advice is that you will not find an equally good time for sale for all cryptocurrencies. For this you need to analyze and calculate. To sell on time and have time at the right time.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 12:43:45 PM
You do not have to hurry in these things. Sell the coins when you know they will not rise any more. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple shall rise very soon so you can wait for them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 07, 2018, 10:25:24 AM
There is no specific moment when you need to sell. No one can know to what mark the price of a coin will reach. But personally, I expect at least 5 times the growth of the entire cryptocurrency market and I'm not going to sell before. I may have to wait a year or two, but I won't sell my coins for a penny.
Pages:
Jump to: