Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 4. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
October 07, 2018, 10:20:57 AM
Till you feel it is the right time to sell or if you feel you can get profit from that because bitcoin is a long-term investment and hodling is a good idea to make profit but if you gonna loss too much money you can sell it and buy again at a low price just make a good trading strategy and 2018 is not a good year for bitcoin just wait before the year-end and see your portfolio goes up fast just remember in the world of crypto patience is the key.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 07, 2018, 09:19:14 AM
Depends to you how long if you want to hold bitcoin. But you can still hold bitcoin for more years like 2 years when bitcoin become very high. But make sure  you will sell your bitcoin once the price become very high again because for sure once they reach their maximum price they will go down and possible to die.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 07, 2018, 09:16:08 AM
BIn most cases, I would still analyze the situation and look at what the developers promise and what deadlines they put, because it often happens that the project is pumped up during such periods when the developers promise to do something very quickly.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 09:13:02 AM
maybe we still have to wait a year, maybe a couple of months. this is a crypto currency and here everything can grow ten times in 1 month
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 09:11:37 AM
It's not matter how long you have to wait, It's matter that you have to sell your coins at the right time. Whatever stop-loss or take profit, you need to do it at right time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
October 07, 2018, 09:10:01 AM
It all depends on the state of the market at the moment. Sometimes you need to sell immediately after the price will make a few percent and sometimes it is better to wait longer
Activity: 434
Merit: 253
October 07, 2018, 09:03:25 AM
The right time to expect to sell crypto money is 1 year. Do not sell altcoin before the bull market arrives. If you make the sale of early altcoin then you will have to buy altcoin at high price. You choose the best altcoin and wait.
Activity: 112
October 04, 2018, 04:55:08 PM
Do not sit and wait for rapid growth after the fall. The market can be adjusted for months, the main thing to be patient.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 02:44:20 PM
Well, bitcoin just does not jump in the price. There are so many factors that affect the growth of bitcoin. Finance is one of the main factors. He now stands exactly as much as he is ready to pay for.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
September 27, 2018, 02:42:59 PM
You need to wait as long as you need to earn profits. But do not forget about the fall of the market and very long falls, such as now. Therefore, the timing will only increase.
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 02:41:49 PM
I would advise you to wait 5 years and only after sell Bitcoin, but I think most people will sell Bitcoin as soon as it grows to 12 - 13 thousand dollars.
September 27, 2018, 02:15:41 PM
I believe that now is not the best time and not the best selling price for Bitcoin. Definitely Bitcoin will increase the price many times over
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
September 27, 2018, 01:42:22 PM
In my opinion ,we should wait for a proper time to sell.After few months bitcoin will take another jump and will achieve a good high .We should not panic now, a days when its price is falling .If possible ,we should buy more bitcoin to average our investments. We should not sell our bitcoin in loss.
Sometimes we need to wait 6 months above. But how long it may happen the most important is we still have patience to wait ,because waiting is normal in crypto, it's not just one click,you need to wait until you get profit.
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
September 27, 2018, 01:36:54 PM
In my opinion ,we should wait for a proper time to sell.After few months bitcoin will take another jump and will achieve a good high .We should not panic now, a days when its price is falling .If possible ,we should buy more bitcoin to average our investments. We should not sell our bitcoin in loss.
Activity: 168
September 27, 2018, 01:26:55 PM
I think a lot depends on the coin you hold. After all, the time for selling each currency is different. And having a certain number of coins. It is necessary for each of them to choose his own time.
Activity: 168
September 27, 2018, 01:22:44 PM
It all depends on the coin you chose. Because some coins already in a month can be sold and some need to wait a year to sell.
Activity: 280
September 27, 2018, 01:20:27 PM
It is very difficult to calculate this over time. I think the condition we have to base on here must be our target. If we have achieved our goal, we should take our profit without thinking ahead.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 10:05:16 AM
I will keep bitcoin until he either dies or grows to the previous mark. I believe that the market will grow again and large investors are interested in the crypto currency market. Bitcoin is the most important coin and everyone wants to buy it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 12:51:35 PM
Like the experience in the previous year the cryptocurrency market has always risen high towards the end of the year Guys, so my advice is better to hold the coins we have until the end of the year.

Keep hodling until the price is high enough for you to recoup the money you've invested and also gain some profit. It can take month or two, year or two, depending on the situation. There's no fixed period of time that you have to wait. Just play it by ear. Personally I am ready to wait year or two more.
Activity: 352
September 25, 2018, 06:33:59 PM
The choice is all yours..Remember,  you are responsible for your decision.  However,  I think you have to hold ur coin till you earn an appreciable profit or you sell at a loss when you are read to take the loss.
Pages:
Jump to: