Pages:
Author

Topic: How long time will take to market rise ? - page 46. (Read 6900 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 11:43:32 PM
The market will normalize starting October to around January as per research when compared to each year crypto market always perform well in festive seasons. This is the time where everyone one is infront of the computer making serious trades.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 11:31:27 PM
The best option now is to wait for a little longer. I have a strong feeling that the market will soon recover
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
August 27, 2018, 11:19:12 PM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?

Well, for me the market is now recovering. It is a sign for a bullish month onward again.
hopefully  all the coins and altcoins will back to normal and bitcoin will reach $20k. In this past 6 months we almost loss big amount of money, some let there capital sleep because they can't sell it due to the low  price.
Just HODL for a dream lambo haha.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
August 27, 2018, 11:15:53 PM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?

actually market is unpredictable we cant say to the public that the price will be going better this coming month or year so the best thing to do is to cope with the market situation.
Activity: 32
August 27, 2018, 11:09:39 PM
When we can remove scam projects then investors will invest here again.
Activity: 234
August 27, 2018, 11:03:20 PM
I'd say the end of this year or early next year.
based on my crystal.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 11:01:22 PM
We are sinking for almost 7 months so I believe that is less than 1 year and a half, we'll go to the moon again. I said that because when the market is still not exposed it took 2 years before it recovered but the situation has changed so I'm sure that we'll go faster this time.
Activity: 10
August 27, 2018, 08:29:17 PM
I think its going to be until December 2018 as a minimum. A previous hit took 18 months before there was a rise. its going to hurt for a while. brace yourselves. Next year for the rise.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
August 27, 2018, 08:14:40 PM
I think it will soon raise up once again because the demands in the cryptocurrency, most especially in the alternative is quite increasing and that thing is really a great news for all of investors.
Activity: 210
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
August 26, 2018, 06:46:38 PM
If you start with 10-year statistics, then any of the top coins of the crypto-currency market has a rise and fall in quotations several times a year, which is enough to make a profit. Take for example DigiByte - during 2017-2018, its cost has changed more 4 times, synchronously alternating the rise and fall. You just need to carefully select the coin for trading and you will easily adapt to its fluctuations throughout the year and be able to make money on it!
I think you know the answer, no one can tell you the time. But I hope it will be very soon. If new investors gather in the market then the market will rise faster.

I have looked into Digibyte but stayed away from it as the projected decided to have this insanely high token supply. But I guess for trading it would still be suitable, especially if it's prices follows a certain scheme that easily can get calculated.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
August 26, 2018, 10:11:06 AM
no one knows correctly when the market will be green, but we can only guess with what we see with market conditions, here I only expect luck from crypto, because crypto always goes up and down, only 2 choices we will get advantages and disadvantages.,
August 26, 2018, 09:38:50 AM
Now many are waiting for a decision on global issues, on which future growth depends, the SEC will still accept ETF, do you know why? Because futures are already traded and approved, so ETF will have to officially recognize, so I think that everything has its time.
Activity: 112
August 26, 2018, 09:35:12 AM
I think that the recovery will be very long and will take a long time . from six months and more
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
August 25, 2018, 02:57:23 PM
for now I think the time needed is very long to make the market recover, because the market has dropped so far and it really takes a very long time to fix it (my estimate the market takes 2-3 years to return normal again).
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 02:56:02 PM
It seems to me that the market has already begun to recover. For a day Bitcoin has grown by 300 bucks and I'm sure that the price will continue to grow ..
August 25, 2018, 02:41:55 PM
Really this year's market circle is exception that any other. Its quite long and deep bear market when many people are questioning existence of crypto at all. My opinion is that recovery will be also faster than ever and it will be in early Q4.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 02:41:15 PM
It is impossible to have a specific period of time whenever it raise or down.
It depends on each situation of the market.

I have made the graph of the cryptocurrencies' ups and downs. What I see is that the last two months altcoins and Bitcoin are making a zigzag movement. I mean, why rise a bit, and fall then. After that, the cycle repeats.
copper member
Activity: 178
August 25, 2018, 02:14:11 PM
I doubt if anyone can specifically know when the market would normalize. Most news we hear out there are speculations. But definitely the market will do very well again, time is what we aren't certain of.
Activity: 89
August 25, 2018, 08:48:56 AM
It might take a little more time, no one knows for sure. Even though every single person really wants a rise to happen in the market, I think that we should all be calm and take things easy, and note that this market requires some patience. It might take a little longer for this back to see the good times again, so now instead of worrying, let's take a hold of the opportunity that's in this downtrend.
Activity: 20
August 23, 2018, 02:17:20 PM
Well anyone that tells you the exact time the market would rise is for sure deceiving you. No one knows where it will rise and no one knows when its gonna fall. All I will say is before autumn, it should have some appreciable factors.
Pages:
Jump to: