Pages:
Author

Topic: How long time will take to market rise ? - page 47. (Read 6900 times)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 10:16:49 AM
Unfortunately in the current market, most of the investment is frozen because of the price decline, and new investors do not want to invest because the market is very unstable. Good news by the end of September can change the situation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
August 23, 2018, 10:31:26 AM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?

Supposedly thats whats should we do are waiting the fruitfull moments,of when the market is going back to its normal processing of cryptocurrency market,otherwise this continous drops down of price value we could not guarrantee thats its the last dump of btc price in this year and bullish market would come ,as whats some phillisopher of crypto coins about whats happen this remaining months of the year 2018.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 10:18:33 AM
There are a lot of peoples that waiting for that time that market will go rise again so they can gain more profit better than they get for the past months. Some says that at the moment it will not take too long to have the market to rise again and give all of us a good future even we dont know how long and how much time we need to spend to have a good profit again but we all know that cryptomcurrencies will not gonna disappoint us and it will show us again to have faith and dont lose our trust in the world of crypto.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 10:09:23 AM
Honestly, nobody knows how long will the market will start to rise up. All are just mere speculations and predictions based on their experiences. So for now just continue joining bounties and make more money out of it in order to invest more for bigger profits in the future.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
August 23, 2018, 09:52:12 AM
The main factor in crypto world are the money that are invested here. And the money represents people who are involved in crypto. As many new people will come, as faster we will see the come back of the big coins prices. We have to spread the word about the crypto to attract more people and this will save each of us
Activity: 336
August 23, 2018, 09:49:21 AM
Actually I have no idea what exactly time will take to market to rise
because it is still depends to the law of the demand if they are getting higher because of the high number of the demands too.
Activity: 54
August 22, 2018, 01:34:34 AM
Yes, it will take a lot of time to recover. Current condition is really bad. It will take atleast 1-2 years for full recovery.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
August 21, 2018, 11:56:08 PM
It will take over 2 months from now in my prediction. The market now is waiting for SEC's decision with Bitcoin ETF application to take next actions. Though ETF approved or not, i think the market will begin up trend end of this year.
Activity: 101
August 21, 2018, 11:54:45 PM
Yes, you should wait longer. When the market goes higher depends on the needs of the market and the participation of large institutions. What we need is to wait patiently for market recovery.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 11:50:14 PM
In my own opinion, I guess the market will recover once the ETF has been approved over time. Till then, we may continue to experience a swing in prices.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
August 21, 2018, 08:41:19 AM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
We cant be sure when it goes high and soar again but it surely happen as people keep on believing with.  The rising price of crypto is just so surprising and people won't expect it to happen, it will come to us momentarily. That's why we should never give up and lost trust into crypto. 
Activity: 406
August 21, 2018, 08:36:48 AM
We cannot know how long it will take the market rise again. But surely just be calm, do not panic and just wait the time to rise again to recovery.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
August 21, 2018, 07:56:21 AM
Yes, it is possible that even large market players do not know when a significant event will take place on the market. Even if we lose everything, there is a high probability that we will win, and now begins a long journey with the name of crypto.
Activity: 18
August 21, 2018, 07:47:44 AM
It is impossible to have a specific period of time whenever it raise or down.
It depends on each situation of the market.
Activity: 420
August 21, 2018, 07:41:38 AM
Current market condition and situation is very bad for crypto world because more regulations and banning from all over the world, I think this situation will change soon, if you look at big companies all involved in ICO and crypto business, if more people knows about crypto and block chain tehcnology then it will be more advantage, Crypto should change in the world economy, who knows what will happen after 5 years in crypto currency?currency trading is very risky, demand and supply with high volumes cause prices more volatile, we can see with the number of sellers or buyers, in addition there is a third obstacle that is regulation. In cryptocurrency, news about regulation is very dangerous.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 07:40:11 AM
No one can predict what will happen next but in my opinion it takes a month or maybe a year to market to recover and rise again and all we have to do is wait and be patience..
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
August 21, 2018, 07:39:36 AM
We couldn't know what is the exact date or time when market will rise. Even market is still getting worse day by day and cryptos are going down and down. I just say HOLD what you have, need patience and time, and i think time will come that market will recovered and rise again.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 21, 2018, 07:37:59 AM

who knows, no one knows when will be the market be back to its previous price. in your eyes, its price is getting worse, but for the other people who really knows crypto, its not getting worse, its a great opportunity.
Activity: 211
August 21, 2018, 07:35:47 AM
Exactly we can say what time it will raise But can be only predicted, Next month ETF decision will release and it will affect the market if it's okay market will raised hope it will be accept
Activity: 278
August 21, 2018, 07:32:19 AM
By cycles, the market can turn around from August 23 to 27. If the price starts to drop sharply in the next three days, then be prepared for sharp rebounds upward. As soon as the market turns up, it will be possible to calculate target areas for buyers and their time of achievement.
Pages:
Jump to: