Pages:
Author

Topic: How long time will take to market rise ? - page 50. (Read 6900 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 08:41:58 AM
It could be months,days or week. The timeline is uncertain but we are sure that it will rise within this year.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 08:39:41 AM
I think it's still long enough. You must continue to be patient until the increase occurs. And you don't need to panic because it's been too long and there hasn't been an increase. You must believe that in the future there will be an increase. So stay patient until that happens and don't be a panicked seller. That's my opinion
Activity: 84
August 19, 2018, 08:37:15 AM
There is no answer. I don’t know when the market will rise, but I think my approach is to hold the investment for a long time and observe the market. So as not to miss the rise in the encryption market. The only thing I can do is wait patiently.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 08:33:06 AM
The market cycles are known only to those people who manipulate the price and they vryatli will answer us on this forum. All other posts are just a divination on the coffee grounds.
Activity: 112
August 19, 2018, 06:45:57 AM
Fluctuations is one of the most inevitable features of cryptocurrency market. Right now the market is bearish. The price of all major points are falling. But I think it's the best time to buy the coins and hold them for long term investments.
Activity: 181
August 19, 2018, 05:09:51 AM
The condition of crypto market is worst but it will be rise again and it will be happen in last of this year I hope.
Activity: 112
August 19, 2018, 05:00:06 AM
I think there is no answer to when, no one can predivt the exact time but keep an eye on major events and milestones like sec ruling on btc etf on 30th september, if approved we will see uni directional btc for a while and whole market will benefit from it.

We all know that the currencies bitcoin price is down.. all we have to do is focus on the work and plans that you have made, because it will spend time if you think about it. we all want the market to rise again, but no one knows it and all is just a prediction .
Activity: 378
August 19, 2018, 04:54:18 AM
If you start with 10-year statistics, then any of the top coins of the crypto-currency market has a rise and fall in quotations several times a year, which is enough to make a profit. Take for example DigiByte - during 2017-2018, its cost has changed more 4 times, synchronously alternating the rise and fall. You just need to carefully select the coin for trading and you will easily adapt to its fluctuations throughout the year and be able to make money on it!
I think you know the answer, no one can tell you the time. But I hope it will be very soon. If new investors gather in the market then the market will rise faster.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 19, 2018, 04:50:14 AM
If you start with 10-year statistics, then any of the top coins of the crypto-currency market has a rise and fall in quotations several times a year, which is enough to make a profit. Take for example DigiByte - during 2017-2018, its cost has changed more 4 times, synchronously alternating the rise and fall. You just need to carefully select the coin for trading and you will easily adapt to its fluctuations throughout the year and be able to make money on it!
Activity: 29
August 19, 2018, 04:49:41 AM
It’s a tough work to predict the market condition properly. But i believe at the end of this month market will rise again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 04:38:55 AM
I make prediction according to historical price of Bitcoin and others altcoin, and from my prediction the crypto market will be back for bull run around in 4 month. Hopefully this my prediction can be reality and i can recover my loss and make good profit. Iam optimis the bull market will coming before 2019.
Activity: 140
August 19, 2018, 04:21:40 AM
The market flow depends on many things like how much money people invest, investors are investing or not, some unwanted thread and not circling the money. There are also more reasons beside those. When these problems will solved or at least begin to solve, the market will begin to rise again.
Activity: 173
August 19, 2018, 04:15:18 AM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
The market continues to fall, there is no better way than waiting. If you have sufficient funds, you can consider continuing to buy later. If there is no more money to enter the market, then we can only pray.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
August 19, 2018, 04:10:20 AM
I exactly cannot predict how long the market will rise again. In fact, right now, the market is still starting to rise. We can see the progress of the coin price on the market. they are moving, from red to be green again. We just hope and help the coins to increase regularly by not selling your coins suddenly.
Activity: 50
August 19, 2018, 04:09:48 AM
As we all know crypto market is unpredictable but In my opinion we will see market uptrend when ETF approval or in the November or December.
Activity: 170
August 19, 2018, 04:06:13 AM
Hopefully we'll see SEC approval on ETF in the end of September, this might be the starting point for growth. Christmas can be another moment when we'll see some increase in altcoin/crypto prices.
Activity: 322
August 19, 2018, 04:04:06 AM
It is hard to say when market will rise, market is unpredictable. But every crypto person wants it to rise soon. According to some predictors October is the month market may rise, because the last quarter of every year is good for crypto & market. Market is improving, hope it will be improving so on.
Activity: 82
August 19, 2018, 03:46:57 AM
I personally think that it will take at least six months to restore the market. but wait or not to wait is up to you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
August 19, 2018, 03:33:26 AM
actually, we can't predict the market prices because we know that the market prices are not stable. now the price of crypto in the market is down and getting down. it makes many investors are panic. many investors sell their coins at low prices and that makes them get huge losses. it would be better if we hold the coins that we have until the price is stable so that we do not experience the big losses
Activity: 44
August 19, 2018, 03:07:07 AM
It's will take long time I hope. Some invetor come back in future and they pick this market up again.
Pages:
Jump to: