Pages:
Author

Topic: How long time will take to market rise ? - page 51. (Read 6900 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 03:06:05 AM
Everyone searching for the moon while BTC is already in ultrastellar dimension
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
August 19, 2018, 03:00:52 AM
Unfortunately, it is beyond anyone's control but you can trust it won't go on like this forever. Personally, I think by the end of this year and latest beginning of the following year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 02:52:31 AM
Data from the reports of COT (Commitments of Traders) on bitcoin reflect the growth of bullish sentiment among large speculators, which for the third week reduce the net position on the decline of bitcoin. Last week, large speculators increased both BTC purchases (by 36%) and sales (by 22%), which led to a decrease in the net position by 39%. The net position has been minimal since April, since the beginning of the publication of reports with CME. The continuation of this trend may contribute to the growth of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
August 19, 2018, 02:41:23 AM
No one can tell categorically when the market will rise but I think the last quarter of the year should be watched for a much more favorable trading for cryptocurrency because something similar happened 2017 and what did affect market price is the fomo and the force of supply and demand in market
Activity: 77
August 19, 2018, 02:28:07 AM
It's will take time to improve from this current condition. And then many investor again come back this platform.
dsc
Activity: 43
August 18, 2018, 04:34:58 PM
1-2 years and all the shitty altcoins will die out with little to no volume. Many people treated this space like stocks which was pure stupidity.
Activity: 56
August 18, 2018, 04:33:16 PM
May be by the end of this year, the price is going to rise up, because  there is no trust by the investor in this days ICO
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 04:31:58 PM
I love crypto, because it's interesting, and most importantly it's new technologies, which we will turn to in the future, briefly: this is our future. Smiley Interesting project, I think you need to refine it, but basically an interesting idea. You need time for good profits, wait for your shot, prosperity in business.  Smiley I believe that this depends on the market. As the market behaves, so it will be, so take my fact in the future. Interesting statement. Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 18, 2018, 04:24:46 PM
I don't know when will it happen but it will happen evantually.

We all hate the situation right now but we need to be patient.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 04:19:42 PM
I think no one can predict the exact time when the market will go high. But my prediction is that before the end of the year, the crypto market will be healthy like 2017. I believe that like 2017, the same thing may occur in 2018. I think the best thing to do right now is to wait and sell it when the price rises back again.
Activity: 84
August 18, 2018, 04:11:44 PM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
Cryptocurrencies have to show more reliability and scams need to stop, after that, a lot of investors could come into the market making it grow once again.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 04:07:35 PM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
This market will recover in 2 weeks or even less than that but I of course I'm not having any of proofs to just support that opinion. Except with that fact that this market is highly volatile.
Activity: 78
August 18, 2018, 04:04:04 PM
i think in the end of the year market will be recover and hope it will break the previous record. till then you have to wait.
Activity: 378
August 18, 2018, 03:54:42 PM
It is hard to predict the crypto market in the near future. Although it is possible to analyze that there will be a bull run at the end of the year but it is not possible to determine the exact time. Now if you have the ability to trade surfing and interest rates USD or usdt. And you are the holder should be calm, it is possible altcoins will have a sharp decline before growth, you can look at this opportunity to increase the number of altcoins you are.
Activity: 227
August 18, 2018, 03:38:00 PM
price rise and up is one kind of tradition of market. i think we shouldn't think that much about rise and up. we should analysis the market and take the chance.
Activity: 168
August 18, 2018, 03:25:42 PM
No one can testify to this, so we shouldn't border ourselves, Lets wait till the right time, I believe the price is going to rise up soon
Activity: 151
August 18, 2018, 03:22:34 PM
it is unknown how long the market will fall, and no one will tell you. but all the time it can not fall so I believe that the market will soon begin to grow.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
August 18, 2018, 03:20:37 PM
How long time will take the markets go high ?
It is unpredictable.

What are your ideas about market cycle ?
Pump>dump>pump and so on.

We are in bearish market so don't expect to see good charts for today. This time is the best moment to go shopping, think of it as a sale fro crypto's and wait until all of them increase for you to profit.

I think the timing of the buy is a matter to be considered carefully, many people advise new investors to enter the market should always buy but without a good reason, that is. poor advice and not useful, new people and people involved should search and understand the project before investing in it because I'm not sure many projects will survive the 2019
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 03:20:05 PM
I think that the market will exist as long as there are investors and while bitcoin will grow. I think that without this there will not be a crypto market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
August 18, 2018, 03:16:04 PM
I think that will be another big crash of the whole market. I think that Bitcoin will fall under 3000$ and Ethereum under 70$. About other altcoins you can imagine yourself. In my opinion it will last until the middle of the next year. Only in the second half of the next year the recovery of the market will start.
Pages:
Jump to: