Pages:
Author

Topic: How long time will take to market rise ? - page 53. (Read 6900 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
August 18, 2018, 12:54:50 PM
The market may be at low levels for several years. Some big news in the field of crypto currency can turn the market.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 12:51:37 PM
I think we will see the turn around happen soon.  The market is not going down very much at this point.  Kind of flopping around 6400 for days on end.  I think we are bottoming out.  The rise will follow.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
August 18, 2018, 12:51:31 PM
We cannot predict when will cryptos recover. If we can, then we will all be millionaires by now. Because of its volatility, it is so much hard to predict when will it recover from the dumps. All we can do is to wait for the time that it will recocer and anticipate the time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 12:48:02 PM
In my opinion todays Hi tech communications world it may take only a few seconds or not. Future can’t be told exactly and its effect also. All we can predict and do hope for the best and wait for the right time.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 12:45:35 PM
The time cannot be predicted very accurately and very easily! After the market will get the update, it is hoped that, it will recover again and will provide the people with some benefits. Hopefully, after the recovery people will start investing again!
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 04:16:52 AM
Crypto is volatile and unpredictable then is why no one can really say exactly when the market will recover from the fall, everybody are just speculating. In this period, the most profitable thing to do is to hold patiently because if you decide to sell now, you will sell at loss but if you are patient to hold till the bull run start, you will earn reasonable profit on your investment.
Activity: 27
August 18, 2018, 04:13:47 AM
Waiting and holding the coins you have is the best way for now. Because selling coins at low prices will not give you profit. Don't think that this crypto market will die, because prices are still up and down today. You can see in the coin market that at this time some coins already have good progress. This is good news for us. And hopefully all coins will grow well slowly.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 05:09:36 PM
I'm ready to wait for years! And when ever I have and will have some money that I don't need i will invest it in crypto, and won't be selling 2 years from buy at least!
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
August 17, 2018, 03:04:35 PM
It is difficult to say when the growth starts again big, but I want to believe that very soon
Activity: 378
August 17, 2018, 02:38:19 PM
What will be happen now in this crypto market it is not predict by anyone because this market is falling down and down but market will be recover soon. every one waiting for a bull run of this market. A positive news can help to recover this market. so wait for some more time this market will rise very soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 01:39:07 PM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
I think we need to wait and wait again. The cripto market is now really in a bad condition and nobody can definitely say when the market will grow. I think that this year the market will increase again several times.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 01:06:54 PM
I suppose that market won't rise a long time. In this year government of different countries created a lot of lows against cryptocurrency. It is the main reason of market dump I think.
Activity: 566
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 17, 2018, 01:06:22 PM
After holiday season i m expecting some movement in crypto world. Bear season will end and bull season will start. Everyone had enough of losing i think.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
August 17, 2018, 01:03:52 PM
It is impossible to know, but I think the market will be on rise without such crashes happening now in 2019.
if there's no correction happen then there would be a expected huge crash especially its a year no correction happening the crash would drag bitcoin to the rock bottom harder than ever before.
Activity: 532
August 17, 2018, 12:49:53 PM
It is impossible to know, but I think the market will be on rise without such crashes happening now in 2019.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
August 17, 2018, 12:49:14 PM
nothing can predict exactly when the market will rise again. whether it's for a long time or near. one that we can do is just wait and remain optimistic about the market, because the market is not always under, there will be a time for it to rise. and when the pump price, we can sell it for profit.
the most important thing is that we don't get hit by the FUD, because that will only make things worse.
Activity: 140
August 17, 2018, 12:49:03 PM
Their is no one that can tell you when market would rise and when it would not. This is an unpredictable marker and anything can happen in this market. Virtually all predictions before now as regards market has failed. It may take a bit more time than people are envisaging for the market to rise
Activity: 812
August 17, 2018, 12:42:58 PM
Will rise when bull market starts. But do not know exactly when the time is. Keeping your faith and hope, this market needs more psychology than technical analysis at this time. The remaining four months will end in 2018, hoping that something unexpected will happen
Activity: 126
August 17, 2018, 12:40:20 PM
I think that the market will exist as long as there are investors. Who invest their savings and coins. If they are not there then there will be no market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
August 17, 2018, 12:35:04 PM
Even experts can't say when is the exact moment for crypto market to go bullish again. That's the best thing in crypto, it's movement is very unpredictable. With this kind of nature that the market is exhibiting within this year, made a lot of investors panic sell that really hurt the market big time. I just had a $5k investment and now it went down to $2.3k. When I invested the money I am already willing to lose it all so there's no regrets even if my portfolio will drop up to 80%. I already made up my mind to trust the technology and I'm pretty sure that the market will be bullish again we just don't really know when let's just all be patient and wait for that moment to come.
Pages:
Jump to: