Pages:
Author

Topic: How long time will take to market rise ? - page 55. (Read 6900 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
August 16, 2018, 11:10:12 AM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
focus on the work and plans that you have made, because it will spend time if you think about it. we all want the market to rise again, but no one knows it and all is just a prediction that is not necessarily certainty.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 11:01:18 AM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?

Did you know that market price movement is dependence on certain fundamentals,therefore market price of crypto can rise at any time whenever there is such news information that can create impact on the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 10:56:51 AM
Nobody knows when the crypto market will increase again because the crypto market is difficult to guess by anyone, what we have to do now can only wait because it's the best choice for now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 10:46:15 AM
Market has seen better days during the end of every year. It’s still unpredictable when market will recover. There no guarantee which alts might be getting back up to its feet but most of the alts will vanish soon. Bitcoin is expected to rise by the end of this year and reach around $50,000 as many experts believe.
Activity: 228
August 16, 2018, 07:29:12 AM
This actually depends on the stability of the coins. Once the coins stop falling down in terms of the price level, the market will get better.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
August 13, 2018, 04:23:11 PM
I think , market is waiting for the update. After update , prices will rise i think. We 'll see together. But in this year , market cycle is really unexpected than previous years.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
August 13, 2018, 04:18:58 PM
I think there is no answer to when, no one can predivt the exact time but keep an eye on major events and milestones like sec ruling on btc etf on 30th september, if approved we will see uni directional btc for a while and whole market will benefit from it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 03:58:02 PM
The exact answer as usual no one will ever be able to tell you, I think that the market recovery should begin in the autumn of this year, but once people start investing large amounts of money in crypto currency again, the recovery will go faster.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
August 13, 2018, 03:54:32 PM
Rise could start after 30 September, new appointment for SEC decision. So, I really hope it will be positive news and we will see grow early October.

This year is hard for all cryptoholders, stable grow was just for about maximum 3 weeks in a row. End of the year must be better
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
August 13, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

We don't really know what really will going to happen to market. We don't really when to rise. But for sure it will rise back again soon. I think the best thing to do right now is to wait and sell it when the price rise back again . for now we  there is no use for selling your  coins as the price are very low.
Activity: 171
August 13, 2018, 03:07:35 PM
I am more interested not in the time frame for which the market can recover, but in the price levels it can reach. The main question is - will we break the price records of 2017?
Activity: 171
August 13, 2018, 03:02:45 PM
I cannot specifically foretell how long it market to rise. The time is unpredictable. It seems the market is not promising but it worsens day by day. But this should render us pessimistic that market will not rise again.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
August 13, 2018, 02:56:05 PM
When new money flows into the market, with large institutional investors and potential investors. And most importantly, the good news for the market.
Activity: 51
August 13, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

Pages:
Jump to: