Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 12. (Read 5219 times)

copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
who am I to judge. I only flame
September 19, 2018, 04:14:49 PM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

I think bounty programs need to evolve and change a lot in the future. It is like with direct selling. Lot of people are doing it but no one likes it Smiley
Probably this forum will try to change the rules (already have done some by implementing Merit system)
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 04:10:13 PM
I can recall that this question  has  been asked before. The need for  bounty  programs is a result of releases of new ICOs. These ICOs must be advertised all over the world for patronage. Bounty hunters cashed in on this job and keep themselves busy. So it will continue as long as new ICOs  are released and this forum is continued.         

It might be that your opinion is mistaken because let's say public ICOs will stop to be profitable and prohibit any advertisement on different forums and social networks for some reason - bounty will disappear. In any case, I do not know enough to claim something.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 03:36:17 PM
I can recall that this question  has  been asked before. The need for  bounty  programs is a result of releases of new ICOs. These ICOs must be advertised all over the world for patronage. Bounty hunters cashed in on this job and keep themselves busy. So it will continue as long as new ICOs  are released and this forum is continued.         
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
September 19, 2018, 03:12:02 PM
Well bounty programs are good ways to promote either existing projects or introducing new project to the general public and at that bounty programs is going to be around for a very long time, every brand need promotion and bounty programs are the only way to promote any project in this community.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 19, 2018, 03:10:29 PM
It is a pity that the bounty programs a huge number of bots and multiaccounts. It seems to me that if this continues, the bounty programs will last a maximum of two years. Also, fraud, which has a lot lately, is very bad for bounty campaigns and the whole market in general. All this deters ICO teams and bounty hunters.
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
September 19, 2018, 03:02:06 PM
I think that company bounties are still relevant. despite the fact that now few good ICO all the same they need advertising. so I think that the company's bounties will still be with us for some amount of time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 02:54:29 PM
I'm absolutely sure that in the near future bounty will not just cease to exist, because they are of great importance for the successful development of the crypto market. Just participants need to carefully choose the right bounty to participate in order to avoid mistakes and losses of their time.
I think the ICO will continue. Only they need to upgrade their conditions. And limit the number of participants that would be more qualitative was advertising. Then there would be less participants, for it would be better quality!
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 19, 2018, 02:16:03 PM
bounty will stay as long as the owner of this website will let us bounty programs to run in this forum. if he decided to stop it, bounty programs will be destroyed and we can do anything about that.
Activity: 255
September 19, 2018, 01:53:03 PM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
I believe that in the coming years Bounty will definitely continue to exist and develop. After all, this is really a useful and popular tool for promoting various ICO projects. Personally, I next year will continue to participate in different bounty, although I agree - now the number of scammers in this area has grown significantly.
Activity: 294
September 19, 2018, 01:23:56 PM
I'm absolutely sure that in the near future bounty will not just cease to exist, because they are of great importance for the successful development of the crypto market. Just participants need to carefully choose the right bounty to participate in order to avoid mistakes and losses of their time.
Activity: 462
September 19, 2018, 05:19:32 AM
nobody answer this question, we can only make prediction for future and nothing more is expected to be there.
I predict bounty will exist for 2 years. For me it is enough to gain funds
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 19, 2018, 05:16:21 AM
I agree with you that as long as there are new projects, the rewards will exist, but what is most worrying about me is that the quality of the bounty mission is low and there are many fraudsters!
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
September 19, 2018, 05:14:29 AM
As long as companies would need them i see more and more ICO es pay little % to signatures and more to social before it wasnt that way signature always was in 1 place.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 05:10:47 AM
Bounty needed to promote resources. Bounty will be until such time as there will be new projects. At this time, a lot of bounty companies. There is a choice of participation in them. How long it will last is difficult to answer.
Activity: 182
Crypto Depository Receipts
September 19, 2018, 05:06:05 AM
Will live for a long time. No PR campaign will undertake to advertize the project for tokens which can cost nothing. Only people bounties
Activity: 490
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
September 19, 2018, 05:05:56 AM
I don't think it'il take long. I think as a maximum of 2 years. From then on it will be over. Or it will be around 1% monetized bounty.
Activity: 546
September 19, 2018, 05:01:38 AM
I think that the bounty programs will stay with us as long as the new projects still appear, in the future it may be less but do not worry about that because in the future I think the crypto will there is something new to do
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 04:37:20 AM
as long as there is still a really good indeed ICO and useful and most importantly there are still investors who want to invest in ICO then bounty will continue to run. for this period can be seen in many of the scams and failed because the bounty ICO that failed and did not reach the target. This happens because some investors may start to get tired looking for the best and only find ICO scam that is increasingly obsolete.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
September 19, 2018, 04:19:28 AM
Bounty campaigns/programs will be here until ICOs will be profitable or until investors will be interested in investing into ICOs. We need to end this long bear market to protect ICOs before death.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
September 19, 2018, 04:13:32 AM
As long as the Idea of making some Development of the current World technology bounties will never fade God willing. for us who are willing to support their project by spreading their daily activities on social medias I'm sure one day we will be paid off of our sacrifice for their project. and we too need to carefully choose the right project because if we we're to promote the scam ones, the real project will be buried and will not get any support from real investors cause we are promoting the wrong one. we hope that we have learnt our lesson and from now on let's carefully choose bounties that has a potential to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: