Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 10. (Read 5219 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 3
September 27, 2018, 02:12:44 PM
Bounty programs cannot stay with us for live. As long as new projects come on board and as long as this forum exists, Bounty programs will come and go to give rooms to new ones.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
September 27, 2018, 02:10:56 PM
Now it is not very profitable to participate in the bounty, pay a penny. It's not worth my time. I think those who appreciate their time have already left such inconceivable generosity. I also think about it!
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 02:08:53 PM
yes of course, as long as the ico project still exists and runs as long as the bounty and airdrop will remain. because they need a bounty hunters to help their project.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
September 27, 2018, 02:07:07 PM
I think until the ICO is gone or they find another way to market without the bounty hunters like us. However Bounty is still an effective way to market an ICO.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
September 27, 2018, 02:02:18 PM
The role of the prize hunter for the success of a project is indeed quite influential. Therefore, a project requires the contribution of a bounty hunter to help the project in terms of promotion, especially for the signature campaign because there are many investors who join this forum
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 01:59:26 PM
Bounties will certainly be around for a while.
But they do not pay as good as before.
Nevertheless, there will be another couple of years and there will be people who join in there too.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 01:54:50 PM
I aid the conclusion of nearly of the boys who wrote previously me. Publicizing partner require undertakings , normally startups achieve not get the capital representing fixture publicizing , so they create the Premium programme . It is true , low-priced and unwasteful .
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 01:50:10 PM
yes I agree, as long as new projects and coins continue to emerge, the bounty campaign will remain. they need bounty hunters to help promote their projects.
Activity: 462
September 27, 2018, 01:49:52 PM
As long as there is project that need exposure and presence in cryptocurrency community, bounty will be the vehicle for this kind of mission. Bounty is part and parcel of cryptocurrency and it's likely to remain that way!
Activity: 280
September 27, 2018, 01:44:00 PM
I predict that something like 2 years. It will be enough to gain money in bounty hunting and move on to something else in crypto.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
September 27, 2018, 01:41:41 PM
depending on the CEO project's desire, each project has their own strategies, and even some of the bounties that I follow are still running the second stage to better introduce their projects. sometimes they make new investments in existing projects so they want to attract more investors so that they run the bounty campaign

I think as long as there are ico there will be also a advertising, projects need to be endorse to investors to make the cup sucessful. So then I believe that as long as there are new project or maybe ICO there is still bounty. Because bounty is really the most amazing way to make the project popular in the crypto feild.
Activity: 203
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 01:37:15 PM
Bounty programs will stay with us as long as ICOs exists. These bounty programs are important for promoting these ICOS and cannot exactly be put away. So I see it stayiing for a really long time. In fact, for as long as the cryptocurrency industry exist, bountu programs will continue to exist.
September 24, 2018, 03:15:26 AM
It depends how long is the ico's market and how long the projects of ico's run, investors and other people are there for making advertisement of any product or any project till they are paid some reward for that work, end of bounty means end of projects which is not possible as long is crypto market is live.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
September 24, 2018, 02:02:25 AM
I'm sensing bounty program will soon be ignored, because I don't know how many people will be registering for the bounty, even by now, due to the larger population I think,the bounty task is becoming more difficult to meet. Even the KYC was introduced to screen out those shafts that are joining. The more people join the more polarised the bounty is becoming.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
September 24, 2018, 02:01:16 AM
During the ICO and our Investors there will always be. If the ICO is not good or it is OK, ICO is a scam. So investors will no longer trust the ICO or always be careful in investing. And if many ICOs invest, the prize program will always be with us.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 24, 2018, 01:58:42 AM

Things are going to be done online forever and so does marketing a project to their usual platform for the interested people. bounty programs are going to stay forever as long as companies are going to ask us to promote projects through signature, social media marketing and article posting. I don't think there will be people joining an ICO thru a QR code displayed on newspaper.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 01:26:44 AM
The bounty remains as the community accepts this new form of money. I hope there will be many projects waiting for us in the future.
Activity: 420
September 24, 2018, 01:21:07 AM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
Yes it is ! As long as there are new currencies who would like to enter the crypto industry, bounty campaigns will stay with us, they running out a bounty campaign, in order to help crypto users out there to earn rewards for their proof of works. This can be also help them to promote their platform to the investors, gain more followers and community to their official channels.
Merit: 102
September 24, 2018, 01:14:08 AM
As long as they are initial coin offerings, as long there will be bounty campaigns. Everybody who is starting a projects knows these. Its very hard to get attention for your projects, and bounty campaigns can help a lot on these way. So without bounty campaigns, there will be no successfull initial coin offerings. So do not underestimate the power of bounty campaigns here and especially on social media.
Activity: 686
September 24, 2018, 01:09:23 AM
still we can see all projects are using bounty campaigns to promote their ico. so that means still bounty is useful thing to ico industry. so they allocate 1% to 5% of sold token value for bounty campaigns. i think bounties will exist for much longer time as they are useful now
Pages:
Jump to: