Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 11. (Read 5219 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
September 24, 2018, 12:44:44 AM
can not be predicted until when the bounty program will still be there because the bounty itself is still running until now and also ico feels helped by the existence of a bounty campaign, both are equally profitable
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 12:42:14 AM
Better say - as long as new ICO projects will be popular and collect funds, bounty programs will appear again and again. But Bitcointalk will be live as long, as cryptocurrencies will live.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 12:36:10 AM
Today we have faced with many trouble by bounty campaign we found many problem of bounty campaign, from always late for paying, less reward payment and delay for listing coin at the market. last years we easy for take cash from bounty campaign coin.
there are though even  more and more new campaigns but few of them really do pay. This year, it was like a dark period for bounty hunters because not much of the bounty that had been followed turned out to pay them right. some actually extend the duration of the bounty to months but the rewards obtained do not match the months of work done. Hopefully the Bounty will continue to survive because from here I get money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 12:31:55 AM
Today we have faced with many trouble by bounty campaign we found many problem of bounty campaign, from always late for paying, less reward payment and delay for listing coin at the market. last years we easy for take cash from bounty campaign coin.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 12:28:10 AM
As long as there is scope for companies and ICOs to provide returns on investments without suffering losses, they will stay in the financial scenario with bounty programs. Check out Alluma's interesting Bounty Program- https://hubs.ly/H0d8gms0
Activity: 728
Look ARROUND!
September 22, 2018, 05:12:15 AM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
The rules for participating in bounty campaigns are gradually changing and getting a decent payment is becoming more difficult, but despite some difficulties, I believe that the bounty campaigns will continue to be held, as there is a demand from the participants in the forum that help in the development of the project.
Activity: 322
September 22, 2018, 05:09:06 AM
You're right. While they pass new ico bounty company will live. Is that bad? I think - no.
Activity: 322
September 22, 2018, 04:59:15 AM
Bounty program will continue until there are still ICO and project that continously believing in blockchain and cryptoworld. Lets accept the fact that bounty program is a big help to some project who wanted to start in blockchain, for able for them to become popular fast then they need to pass through bounty programs.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 04:48:37 AM
As long as there's new projects, there's every tendencies that bounties will continue. Bounty campaign and ICOs are working together, they help us while we help them in return.
Activity: 753
September 22, 2018, 04:19:52 AM
I know that bounty activities will always exist, but the problem now is that the quality of bounty activities is declining because many activities are fraudulent!
You are right, many projects are scammers, in addition, now many projects are delayed with payments, and if they pay, it turns out very little. But despite all the difficulties, I believe that the projects will allocate funds for conducting bounty campaigns.
Activity: 616
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 22, 2018, 04:17:11 AM
I know that bounty activities will always exist, but the problem now is that the quality of bounty activities is declining because many activities are fraudulent!
If less projects display those symptoms of a bad ICO then bounties would not last that long. Invest in something other than crytpo.
Activity: 140
September 22, 2018, 04:12:15 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 22, 2018, 04:08:41 AM
I think, the bounties will stay with us, until there will not be any ICO left Smiley Bounties are needed in 90 percent of all ICOs. Some of them have enough advertising, but in general, you need to hold a bounty programme, to be heard in crypto community.
Activity: 665
September 22, 2018, 04:04:18 AM
No one knows, maybe if it is no longer needed, the bounty program will leave. With the bounty program, there will be many who help to introduce ico and the products offered, if the project does not need product introduction, it will stop its business.
bounty and blockchain I think it's a chain that deals with cryptocurrencies in my opinion, as long as crypto currencies can still be used, the bounty will still be used because it has become part of the system.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 22, 2018, 03:52:35 AM
I support the opinion of most of the guys who wrote before me. Advertising companies need projects, usually startups do not have the money for regular advertising, so they make the Bounty program. It is reliable, cheap and efficient.
Activity: 700
September 22, 2018, 03:48:29 AM
depending on the CEO project's desire, each project has their own strategies, and even some of the bounties that I follow are still running the second stage to better introduce their projects. sometimes they make new investments in existing projects so they want to attract more investors so that they run the bounty campaign

everything was planned from the beginning of the Bounty. but there are many reasons why Bounty is extended, including because of sales that are lacking or want to get more investors. and the longer Bounty can be, the greater the payment we get. but it all depends on the success or failure of Bounty because many Bounties have failed.
Activity: 742
SURVIVE | P2E
September 22, 2018, 03:45:36 AM
I guess bounty program is one of the important ways for able for one project or ico become successful. It helps the Ico to become popular to some big investors. So I believe it will stay until the cryptoworld is living. Promoting and advertising is what bounty program do.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
September 22, 2018, 03:41:03 AM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
As long as the crypto is alive and there is still a lot of supporters the bounty campaign will not end. Bounty campaigns are increasingly increasing. The only thing we have to avoid is the scams that are constantly spreading and the only thing we can do is not support them.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
September 22, 2018, 03:35:28 AM
Most likely so far alive ICO and Etherium will continue to bounty the company.  And as soon as this is over, they will most likely come up with another way of raising funds.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 03:31:10 AM
For sure until the Bounty ends, I will stay there. after that I will see the development of the price of coins to sell coins from the Bounty. does not rule out the possibility if the project is a big success, I will invest there too.
If you are interested, I suggest to join bounty programs in Bountrust, there are lots of legit Bounty and so far they always paid. You can join the Bountrust channel telegram here: https://t.me/bounTrust
Pages:
Jump to: