Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 14. (Read 5219 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 06:43:42 PM
That is very true, as long as there projects that have useful cases to cause a change in our environment then there will be the need to promote such projects all over the world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 06:40:19 PM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
I agree with you. With so many new coins in the market, the bonus campaign is still there. The bonus campaign is the place to advertise, introduce new coins. Investors often select multiple ICO projects on a bonus campaign.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 16, 2018, 04:28:50 PM
I agree with you. I don't see reasons why bounty campaigns would stop appearing. It's a great way for projects to make up hype about themselves and get an advertisement.
Activity: 474
September 16, 2018, 04:12:04 PM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
In my own point of view, if there are no any good projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world bounty programs will not surely survive because a lot of people will stop supporting in new projects, that is why many people are hoping for a good project and good coin for the future of cryptocurrency.

The good projects I found they did not need to invest in bounty programs, because so many people and investors pay attention to them. But in the context of last year and this year, when there are too many ICO projects, the bounty program is needed to attract investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
September 16, 2018, 03:59:47 PM
I don't think that bounty campaigns are in danger because they are vital for any crypto as airdrops; coin must be advertised because community is 60-70% percents of its success.
Activity: 266
September 16, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

Who knows i think until the demand on them will exist. to my mind, there are many people who like such projects and they will continue taking part in them until understand that it is better to be the trader on your own
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 16, 2018, 03:39:26 PM
I think for long time bounty stays,if ico is stay alive and coming with new project each day,i think we dont need to wory about bounty program end.Many bounty hunters see each year bounty pool is becoming small becose many participators is signing in bounty thats the biggest problem for all.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 03:36:02 PM
I think they will continue as long as there is a crypto currency
Activity: 462
September 16, 2018, 03:33:15 PM
I think that the next two years bounty hunters do not want to worry, well, except that except for the number of fraudulent ICO and that a lot of participants.
Activity: 154
September 16, 2018, 03:33:04 PM
I do not think that such programs will be on an ongoing basis. Basically it's short-term bribery. So, it is not worthwhile to put big reliable. just use while the situation is relevant.
Activity: 392
September 16, 2018, 03:24:13 PM
I believe that there will always be a bounty for as long as Cryptocurrency is existing. There will be more coins in the future, so there will be more bounty campaigns to choose and join.
Activity: 854
September 16, 2018, 02:58:54 PM
Obviously, bounty companies will exist as long as they are in demand, even in the current market, projects continue to collect soft cap and use the services of bounty hunters.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 02:51:51 PM
Yup, like what you said. As long as new projects and new coins always arrived here to this forum bounty programs will remain.
Activity: 714
September 16, 2018, 02:44:06 PM
as long as there is ico I think the bounty will still be there, but maybe with a different system than before, and I hope to bounty in the future be better
I agree, ICO still exists bounty will exist. The ICO will not be successful if it lacks bounty and with the current situation there are so many people involved in the bounty program, I hope in the future they can limit the number of people involved in each campaign.
Activity: 287
September 16, 2018, 02:43:38 PM
as long as icos run in the market we can see bounty programs and for every ico bounty are important for advertising so it is win to win strategy for both
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 02:42:46 PM
In my own point of view, if there are no any good projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world bounty programs will not surely survive because a lot of people will stop supporting in new projects, that is why many people are hoping for a good project and good coin for the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 02:42:34 PM
Should be around for quite a while, I expect the quality will go down a lot soon though if rewards don't improve.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 02:40:48 PM
as long as there is ico I think the bounty will still be there, but maybe with a different system than before, and I hope to bounty in the future be better
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 02:39:06 PM
Until the regulatory bodies wake up and ruin our party. After that happens it could be too difficult or risky for projects to run these campaigns, so I assume they will be back to gravitating towards the more classical marketing approaches.
Activity: 644
September 16, 2018, 02:34:55 PM
I am sure that the bounty would last in a very long time. We can now see that the new project continues to exist. And every new project it will certainly provide a very interesting product. And for old coins that I think will be lost if they don't have the potential or a strong team. In a world of increasingly tight competition now crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: