Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 9. (Read 5219 times)

Activity: 921
Merit: 10
As long as there will be new ICO, there will be bounty companies, as in fact cheap advertising with the involvement of a large number of people will always be needed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I hope bounty campaigns will have a long life. These days this is the best ways being involved in crypto without investing, just doing your job. Without bounties it would be extremely hard to survive in this bear market
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Good project don't need bounty, those not famous and not very good project only needed, said by someone. But I believe that the a project success or not is depend on the community and the bounty or programs will attract more and more people to join and become one of the members. So I believe that bounty program will stay with us for a long long period.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
This forum has been with us for 9 years already and it still remains the most popular platform for promoting projects, so yes, bounties will stay will stay with us as long as bitcointalk lives.
Moreover, advertising in social media still brings good results and helps to open new possibilities to people around the world.

However, I think other bounty hunters are worried that when the ICO is no longer attractive, the bounty will begin to die and they can not make money from the bounty anymore.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
I believe that the bounty will still exist for a long time. Especially after the market turns around and goes up. After all, it is very profitable for projects to pay people for advertising with the coins that they themselves minted. Therefore, my forecasts are very optimistic.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
It is a fact that the bounty programs have not been an efficient means to promote the new cryptocurrencies, because there is a growing number of developers who seem willing to abandon the current system of bounties that has existed to date in cryptospace, to look for new schemes of promotion, more efficient and with greater projection.

However, I do not think the bounties will disappear soon, but I would expect them to gradually begin to diminish in importance, so maybe it's time for all those who had made the bounty hunt their way of life, start looking for new alternatives to obtain income.
If you have good options, I will be glad to hear them. I've been thinking about this for a while. And I have no good options. Network marketing?
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Until ICOs still exist. The question is how long will bounty programs for Bitcointalk members stay with us? A lot of moving parts in the crypto world, not all knows this forum.
Activity: 165
Merit: 7
Gigzi - Independent Wealth Management
The thing with bounties is that most agencies are not doing that good job. The ones that do a good job will cost more the ICO then creating a bounty.

By creating a bounty every project will have people who are just there to sell off as soon as they can but it will also get these people who will be there to support the project which is really important.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I think that such programs will become less popular every day and the main channel of promotion will be the opinions of authoritative personalities
Activity: 445
As long as the projects will need advertising there will be bounty, as with the help of bounty more people can learn about it, many ICOs will continue to be created for a long time to come.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
It is a fact that the bounty programs have not been an efficient means to promote the new cryptocurrencies, because there is a growing number of developers who seem willing to abandon the current system of bounties that has existed to date in cryptospace, to look for new schemes of promotion, more efficient and with greater projection.

However, I do not think the bounties will disappear soon, but I would expect them to gradually begin to diminish in importance, so maybe it's time for all those who had made the bounty hunt their way of life, start looking for new alternatives to obtain income.
Activity: 170
September 29, 2018, 11:19:13 PM
the new task will proceed to exist and this with the thought and the possibility of another one. indeed, even a great deal of that with new innovation there is in it to ensure the abundance remained. with an abundance, obviously, it makes things very supportive in showcasing and limited time ventures. so I figure the abundance would be and still drive forward sufficiently long.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
September 29, 2018, 03:18:35 AM
I have no idea but I believe they will be around until I die. LOL. As long as ICO is alive, so is bounty program.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
September 27, 2018, 02:46:04 PM
The service rendered by bounty hunters is the cheapest and readily available service any project can ever have. Therefore, most developer running ICO and sometimes those who are not into ICO will always demand for bounty hunters to promote their projects for them.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 27, 2018, 02:44:49 PM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
This forum has been with us for 9 years already and it still remains the most popular platform for promoting projects, so yes, bounties will stay will stay with us as long as bitcointalk lives.
Moreover, advertising in social media still brings good results and helps to open new possibilities to people around the world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 02:33:14 PM
If still ICO will be start again and new every days and month we will have bounty programs becouse project need people that promoting they company and product than a larger circle of users of different social media and news sites about the crypto currency in order to attract investors and more advertising on the internet.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 27, 2018, 02:30:47 PM
Bounty programs will stay with us for as long as we want.  It all depends on us whether well abandon the bounty program or not.  There's no way it's going to end.
Activity: 672
September 27, 2018, 02:29:57 PM
I think bounties will still be with us till there are no more ICOs projects. Bounty campaign is one of the ways by which project developers publicize their project. Since there will be ICOs then I guess we will still have bounty campaigns.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 02:24:48 PM
Bounties are one of the cheapest marketing tools for project developers. They pay for the work in tokens to bounty hunters and to the manager. So they will always be with us))
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 27, 2018, 02:15:13 PM
The majority of bounty campaigns are only introducing spam on bitcointalk. So, I hope they're not going to be here for long.

They are ran by weak managers and don't care about quality or keeping the forum a good place to find useful information.
Partly agree with you, as still there are a lot of new projects that control the quality of work of the engaged bounty hunters.
Rules like "make not more than 3 posts a day" and "spread your comments over the entire week" are gaining increasing popularity.
It is a natural evolution process that might really improve the situation with spamming and low-quality work.
Pages:
Jump to: