Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 7. (Read 5219 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I think that bounty companies will live as long as there is demand, as long as there is a cryptocurrency, everything is done to attract investors, if the ICO continues to exist, respectively, the bounty company as well.

As long as the potential from this market is still huge, so many talented and innovative team members will still be involved in and create their brand in the crypto market.
If projects don't want to give out coins during their crowdsale and ask for something else then bounties could die out.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

Today, participation in bounty programs provides additional work in a modern digital society. Therefore, I believe that they will continue to remain an integral part of the modern crypto market. After all, they become a useful, effective tool for advertising, successful promotion of new projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
I feel bounty will stay as long as ICOs stay, because many ICOs use it to gain social media relevance and also it creates awareness about their project. Bounties may be reduce in months to come.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I don't worry that the bounty will disappear, as long as there is ico, then they need advertising services.
besides that they need a large community for their tokens.
It's kind of fud, so don't panic.
Activity: 490
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
While the market of bounty campaigns will live, the only thing is the question is how profitable will new projects be and whether they will be able to bring us the same profit that was in 2016 and 2017? I think that profits will only fall
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
It seems this will last very long, because every time a new bounty program will emerge. But actually I hope, for projects that Scam is not included in this forum. Because bounty hunting is very beneficial for those who have small capital or do not have capital who want to invest in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
It seems to me that bounty programs will exist as long as new projects are being created in the field of blockchain technology. The blockchain technology is just beginning its way, projects are just beginning to be created, which means that bounty programs will exist for a very long time.
Of course they will exist. Because bounty program is the cheapest advertising company for such projects.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
Bounty programs will exist as long as these trends will continue.Existing ICOS have different platforms that needs to be promoted,so i guess if adoption of cryptocurrency still continue bounty programs can be taken advantage by those bounty hunters and can profit in it without investing.
Activity: 266
When we talk about the duration of the bounty programme it is not equal in all the bounty campaigns and the duration may vary bounty programme to bounty programme. Some bounties may run for few months while some may run a few weeks. They decide the duration of the campaign according to their crowd sale of the tokens.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
Bounty will exist while they spend ICO. As someone said above, it’s just like with Bitcoin cranes: they almost don’t give profit and take a lot of time, but still exist.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Yes all projects which belongs to old project or new projects need bounty hunters to spread their business as well in world thorugh social media and they fulfill their demands I think these programs exists till the new coins are listed and blockchain technology is in bounty programs have also part of crypto trading
Activity: 129
Merit: 15
I think as the coin market grows, the bonus program will continue. A project needs to be promoted to develop the community.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
It seems to me that bounty programs will exist as long as new projects are being created in the field of blockchain technology. The blockchain technology is just beginning its way, projects are just beginning to be created, which means that bounty programs will exist for a very long time.

New projects will be there, but I am not sure whether they will rely on bounty campaigns for advertising themselves. In future, there is a chance that they may prefer some other method for that.
Activity: 532
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
forever until there is no more ICO, because bounty is very useful for ICO. so if there is still an ICO the bounty will still be there, because the bounty helps promote the ICO to be successful and achieve its sales target.
Activity: 475
I think that bounty companies will live as long as there is demand, as long as there is a cryptocurrency, everything is done to attract investors, if the ICO continues to exist, respectively, the bounty company as well.

As long as the potential from this market is still huge, so many talented and innovative team members will still be involved in and create their brand in the crypto market.
Activity: 862
Merit: 284
Nothing can be predicted. We don't know when the bounty will always be there. But as long as ICo is still there, I think the bounty will also continue to exist. and as long as crypto currency is still in demand, ico will continue to exist.
Activity: 67
Most likely for a long time to be. As long as there are cryptocurrencies, there will be bounty. The only thing that I think is that most likely the bounty will expand the boundaries and work in a new format. I have no idea how exactly .. But evolution will happen unequivocally.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
As long as there are new projects bounties and airdrops will stay because their project needs to be known so it can be successful
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Well I think there will be time that the bounties will lessen a lot but I dont think it will really go to a stop since people will never be out of new ideas and technology for crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: