Pages:
Author

Topic: how long will everyone can wait? - page 12. (Read 7417 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 17
November 16, 2018, 12:16:29 AM
Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines

Even now in november, crypto value in the market keep falling too great. Well, i dont know if the bullish market will appear in this year or not.
But i think i can hold my coins for long time, as long i don't have any urgency to liquid my coins. The important about holding is, whether you can afford to lose your money or not. If you can, then you will be able to hold it for long.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 07:23:31 PM
I think that we have to wait about six months and after starting the global growth
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
November 15, 2018, 07:04:22 PM
For now the wait time is over. We know what has happened and so we don't have to be waiting. We just ignore everything about crypto and move on in life. Just what has happened recent has given me a clue why the SEC doesn't want to have anything to do with crypto because our countries' economy will be burst one day by these so called heavy hodlers of the top coins. They are into a fight and now we the little ones are to suffer the outcome. They don't lose anything after all. This is very serious about crypto if one person can come out and say he will drop the price of crypto and it eventually happens that way.
Activity: 434
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 15, 2018, 07:14:55 AM
I don’t understand how a person who is constantly waiting for growth can call himself a trader. An experienced trader tries to profit from any change in price and despite the market performance. The market will not constantly grow!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 15, 2018, 06:48:15 AM
We don't know when the market will recover because since January we have been waiting and now towards the end of the year, the price of coins is still very low. For people who do long-term trading, they will still continue to wait. But I trade every day so I can make a profit anytime.

I am ready to wait for a very long time. I understand that the market cannot rise so quickly. If it is needed, I am going to hold the cryptocurrencies that I have for two years.
Activity: 448
November 15, 2018, 02:22:11 AM
After such situations, when in a few hours BTC lost almost $ 1k, I think that many people had a panic sale, so I would probably say that today people no longer have the patience to wait for something wonderful.
Activity: 294
November 15, 2018, 02:17:57 AM
No one will be able to say for sure whether we are going up or down, but as an interesting observation shows, there is a stability before the new year, a decline after the new year, while there is a celebration in China, and growth in May ... Let's hope for growth .. .
Activity: 215
November 15, 2018, 02:06:46 AM
we don't know how much longer we have to wait because until now the market situation has actually worsened and continues to deteriorate, now the coin crypto is again experiencing a very drastic price decline and even eth, which has been ranked second in the crypto market for a long time, is now down to third place and replaced by xrp, whether this situation will last in the long run or only for a short time, but in my opinion the current situation is the worst of the many declines in coin crypto prices that have ever happened, hopefully the market conditions will not deteriorate and recover soon back.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 15, 2018, 02:04:25 AM
If you have a lot of patience and don't care too much about the amount of money you invest, you can wait a long time, about 2-3 years is possible. But for those who spend all their money to invest, they will not be able to wait even for a day. They will panic when prices fall

It depends on the goal of a person. If youre a wise investor you should set specific goal about your investment. Time is important as well as knowledge in order to gain on an volatile investment like this. If you just holding the coins without any goal, then chances that you might miss the big opportunity. For example, youre hold coins already gain 80% if youre wise enough you must sell some in order to gain profits then come back again when its drop and if the project still worth your money.
Activity: 462
November 15, 2018, 02:03:14 AM
I wait for 2020-2021 and will not sell the btc under 100k dollars. It's my smart-contract  Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
November 15, 2018, 02:01:13 AM
We don't know when the market will recover because since January we have been waiting and now towards the end of the year, the price of coins is still very low. For people who do long-term trading, they will still continue to wait. But I trade every day so I can make a profit anytime.

People who don't have experience will always fail to make money through trading but for people who have been waiting for more than a year will wait for the market to recover. Now the current situation is impossible to predict them in the market because fluctuation is kept increasing which makes us to hold them for some more time.
if we have been trapped while buying at a high price and our assets are now stuck there, then it is better to hold it, and not open the market too often, because the market is still very long to recover. if you have savings it's better to choose other assets now that have the potential to rise. at this low price
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 15, 2018, 01:37:28 AM
If you have a lot of patience and don't care too much about the amount of money you invest, you can wait a long time, about 2-3 years is possible. But for those who spend all their money to invest, they will not be able to wait even for a day. They will panic when prices fall
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 15, 2018, 01:31:30 AM
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
Indeed hope is what i had this moment. Without it, then i'll already left this cryptocurrency world.
Even though last night the price also falling, but i'm still hoping that the condition will soon be better.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
November 15, 2018, 01:26:13 AM
Waiting depends on individual, some people have patience that can take upto years while some people cannot have patience for even one week.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
November 15, 2018, 01:18:26 AM

right, since January until now we all have a difficult time, because all the assets we have will sell cheaply if they are sold today. when viewed from all the prices of digital currencies at this time, it is important for all of us to wait until the coin price rises again. because if it is released then it will suffer a loss.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 01:09:03 AM

People who don't have experience will always fail to make money through trading but for people who have been waiting for more than a year will wait for the market to recover. Now the current situation is impossible to predict them in the market because fluctuation is kept increasing which makes us to hold them for some more time.
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
November 15, 2018, 01:07:25 AM
I'm waiting for the end of 2019. I think the market will start growing not earlier than this time, but for now I just watch it. I really hope for growth.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 12:58:17 AM
Don't lose hope friend, there are still chances of holding our coins. I think we can make more profit in the next year since many predictions made that in the next mid year the bitcoin and some altcoins rises its price. So by now, we would wait for half year until its price makes profitable when we sellrl or trade our coin.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 12:54:21 AM

if you only focus and always monitor the prices of digital currencies that are currently declining, then I think you will immediately release the coins that you have even though prices are cheap. therefore, we should focus on other work. later when the price has soared you can sell all the coins you have. I will wait until the price returns to normal.
Activity: 574
November 15, 2018, 12:45:10 AM
Pages:
Jump to: