Pages:
Author

Topic: how long will everyone can wait? - page 11. (Read 7417 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 17, 2018, 08:23:29 AM
Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines
Somewhere you are right about three years, until even the next year not gives hope for growth, and even vice versa for the continuation of the descent.
Activity: 406
November 17, 2018, 08:21:32 AM
Only people who are patience enough can stand the movements in the market. The market is truly alarming. But i still believe that it can still recover.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
November 17, 2018, 08:15:03 AM
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top

In fact, we do not have many options. We can exit the game and forget it like a bad dream. And we can wait, hope and believe. I am afraid that we cannot talk about any specific dates. It is possible that everything will fall even lower. We must be ready for this.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
November 17, 2018, 07:40:41 AM
It cannot be confirmed for this matter how long we wait for the market to rise again, this is indeed a bad situation but we cannot do anything but be patient and wait for the market to rise again, still take this wisely
The market is not stable It is difficult to predict but what is happening. Now is the time to be patient. As we know patience brings a reward. The market will probably change after a fairly long time so investors need to do now is patient and keep the penny for the best price.
Activity: 602
November 17, 2018, 07:20:13 AM
The cryptocurrency market is a really sad situation that lasts a long time, and no one knows when the trend of bears will change and the market will recover, but I intend to follow the further development of cryptocurrencies and believe in their future, no matter what.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 07:14:01 AM
As long as the crypto market still survives.We can still wait for it. Cryptocurrencies are never ending with many possibilities to use it in the every aspect of our lives. For now the crypto is on the red line on its prices which is mandated to be functional based by its contents.
Activity: 980
Merit: 508
November 16, 2018, 06:05:26 AM
I am ready to wait a long time, I have projects in the portfolio that I bought in 2017 and keep until now. If I see a small activity of developers, but the price of bitcoin and Ethereum is kept, I come out with such an asset. If you look at the charts, most of the tokens lost in price to the dollar, but this does not mean that the project is bad.
Activity: 253
November 15, 2018, 10:02:17 AM
In my observation, a few months from now on because bull run will  come next year and the wait will be over. Everybody will begin their trade rush of coins and tokens. That monent will be a good time to strike. Just be patient and it will come on no time
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 16, 2018, 06:05:13 AM
The assumption that everyone holds their coin for maximum profit is false, as a matter of fact, only few people who believed and trust the cryptocurrency holds their coin in to the future, majority of people just sell their coin for instant gratification!
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
November 16, 2018, 06:03:11 AM
I think everyone can wait long since the prices of their coins are in low prices because their goal is they want more profit from their holding coins but some of them are getting panic selling and they sell their token right away.
Activity: 257
November 16, 2018, 05:58:37 AM
Yes, there is no doubt the market is in a pathetic zone we crypto holders never thought to see this scenery. But it is a reality in the crypto world and we have to admit it and at the same, we have to wait patiently until the market turned back. So let's hope for the best and keep patience.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
November 16, 2018, 05:25:38 AM
I'll wait until cryptocurrency successful and everyone will know that what is cryptocurrency, I decided hold it when market start to falling until now, that's mean I really trust it and don't care current market situation, 2019 is a better year for crypto, believe it or not  Smiley
Activity: 434
November 16, 2018, 04:57:05 AM
In my opinion, the end of 2019 will be the time when pennies will rise, so I think that we should consider before making a decision to invest if we can see that the market will recover. Waiting for more time.
Activity: 298
November 16, 2018, 04:43:14 AM
I have been holding a altcoin for a year. In my impression, its price should be in a better position. I hope to wait for it to rise again. The market has entered a cycle. The bull market came even later. I estimate it will take a couple of years to recover. We can only wait.

Activity: 257
November 16, 2018, 04:42:30 AM
Now terribly troublesome scenario on crypto the market. Falling of the market continues nine months. Red days do not stop, however the idea in cryptocurrency at Pine Tree State wasn't gone. Growth it'll be obligatory. however no one is aware of once he begins. thus it's necessary to attend and trust!
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
November 16, 2018, 04:31:13 AM

From January until now I still choose to hold. I don't know when the situation will improve. At this time even bitcoin dropped very dramatically. But I believe that bitcoin only takes a moment to go up.
Activity: 378
November 16, 2018, 04:24:49 AM

I don't think we'll last long. now absolutely everyone who can not earn anything is slowly leaving the market. and most likely this trend will be still quite large. we really need growth
Activity: 392
November 16, 2018, 12:58:19 AM
It cannot be confirmed for this matter how long we wait for the market to rise again, this is indeed a bad situation but we cannot do anything but be patient and wait for the market to rise again, still take this wisely
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 12:47:16 AM
I'm waiting for the end of 2019. I think the market will start growing not earlier than this time, but for now I just watch it. I really hope for growth.
I also think so, we need to wait about one more year for next big bull run. But also I hope to see at least a small pump before BAKKT launch.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
November 16, 2018, 12:36:15 AM
If this year alone Crypto has gotten a lot of developments, both internal and external. Crypto began to be known and known by the wider community in various regions of the world. Crypto also began to be well received by several stakeholders. If the positive developments continue, I don't think it needs to take very long, crypto will soon become a big technology, it will be of great use and great use.
Pages:
Jump to: