Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin? - page 28. (Read 2194 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 9
I think your country is an underdeveloped country. I think Bitcoin everyone around the world knows about it. Although they did not participate in Bitcoin, they have also heard about Bitcoin. Bitcoins are very popular, they are already in circulation in some countries. I think 80% of people around the world know about Bitcoin.

Yes. Exactly, the other country has underdeveloped countries and everyone knows but they did not participate or interested to join bitcoin. The number of people involved is very high percentage because bitcoin getting popular and increasing the price is the people attraction. Soon, our regular money will replace and bitcoin will.be our money. Each of us can be hold bitcoin as preparation for the raised of the price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
My best guess is not more than 20% people knows about BTC. In those 20 percent, only two percent people know well about them and 5 percent knows a little about it. Next, seven percent is just started to learning about Bitcoin and the rest percentage of people just heard the word Bitcoin BTC. But the good news is, The word Bitcoin spreading itself from nation to nation, community to community, people to people, parents to kids, kids to grannys, so the future is not so far when 100% people will know about Bitcoin.
I think bitcoin is well spread all over the world but some of them actually not interested on bitcoin because of the fake news was scattered and obviously think that is totally a scam.We can't know how many people using bitcoin all we need to do is to spread good information for them to have more reliable in the society.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
My best guess is not more than 20% people knows about BTC. In those 20 percent, only two percent people know well about them and 5 percent knows a little about it. Next, seven percent is just started to learning about Bitcoin and the rest percentage of people just heard the word Bitcoin BTC. But the good news is, The word Bitcoin spreading itself from nation to nation, community to community, people to people, parents to kids, kids to grannys, so the future is not so far when 100% people will know about Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I believe at this point, 90% of everyone who has access to internet and television already knows about Bitcoin. In the middle of 2017, when BTC was skyrocketing, it was heavily promoted by the traditional media everywhere.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
People in the world know about bitcoin and mostly the educated community know the importance of this currency and if we buy bitcoin now then the prices will rise soon and if we know that the prices are falling it is good to motivate and convince our family members and the bitcoin will rise if we should promote bitcoin and altcoin both the crypto currencies are good to hold for the future and know that for the better future the bitcoin is very necessary.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

I don't know what exact percentage of people use or know about crypto currency especially in bitcoin, because there's so many people even nowaday they didn't know what crypto currency or bitcoin is.
Well it is very high amount of percentage people are involving bitcoin, it is because bitcoin is getting popular and increasing price is attraction people and it is increasing the % of investors in bitcoin. People trust bitcoin for the sake of profit and they trust bitcoin, as in my country 80% of population is bitcoin user they believe bitcoin, for increasing price, and the same way a lot of countries announced bitcoin legal currency which is gradually making bitcoin global currency, now everyone know what is bitcoin, how they can use it and how it produce money for investors.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

We cannot give the percentage of how many people are really investing in bitcoins because it is hard to quantify how many wallets owned by each and every person who do invest crypto currency. The volume can be measured but number of people cannot.
Yes it is hard to know the total percentage of bitcoin user but the popularity is continuously increasing that makes bitcoin to expose in the public and encourage many investors to invest that cause the bitcoin price to increase. As we can see the more people getting involved the higher the bitcoin price it is, because the demand of getting it is rising.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2

i didn't know if they  monitor of how many people who used  bitcoin all  over the world.. but i think no one knows of how percent people  in the world know about bitcoin..
Activity: 546
Estimated number of all the world's population in 2017 about 7.5 billion. Not many of the world's population really know and understand about bitcoin. A lot of bitcoin advertisement in the internet world and various kinds of media are popping up. They just look at it, whereas the desire to get to know bitcoin deeper  is less interest. So my opinion about people that really know and explore bitcoin is only about 5% of the total population.
Yes, there is no specific data that tells the number of bitcoin users in the whole world, but i think maybe 1/4 of the whole population uses bitcoin and a little of fraction of that doesn't have an interest. In the near future i believe that almost entire world uses bitcoin as a replacement of regular money for our world continue advancing its technology for the changes of humanity.
Activity: 87

We cannot give the percentage of how many people are really investing in bitcoins because it is hard to quantify how many wallets owned by each and every person who do invest crypto currency. The volume can be measured but number of people cannot.
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
In the world, many people know about investing and business, but there are still many people who do not do Bitcoin, in my country more than 15% of people know about Bitcoin and there are many people who invest in it. All in all, I think that in many countries around the world the appearance of Bitcoins is worrying for them.
Activity: 224
Estimated number of all the world's population in 2017 about 7.5 billion. Not many of the world's population really know and understand about bitcoin. A lot of bitcoin advertisement in the internet world and various kinds of media are popping up. They just look at it, whereas the desire to get to know bitcoin deeper  is less interest. So my opinion about people that really know and explore bitcoin is only about 5% of the total population.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
I do not know the exact parameters, but I think in the last two years Bitcoin has become popular with more people. My guess is that about 15% of the world's population knows Bitcoin, which is probably not a high figure, but it has shown a much stronger popularity than four or five years ago. In my country, more and more people know Bitcoin, ICO projects and the cryptocurrency market. It is hoped that Bitcoin will grow strongly and be popular with everyone
Activity: 405

most of the people around the world knows bitcoin already. it has already publish on public media like television, social media and other media platform.
I guess not all are interested and most of them don't care about it.
So the problem is they don't interested in bitcoin, even if they have heard already bitcoin, even if they see it from the social media. I think they don't really understand and they don't have knowledge to know, that's why they don't even care. I think 50 percent almost of people today know about bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Many people now become aware about bitcoin. Promoters of bitcoin doing their best to advertise it specially campaigns like social media and many more. Because of that it opens the awareness of bitcoin for everybody who had social media.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Probably there are only a few who knows Bitcoin given that it is not yet legal to most of the countries. Few countries are only using Bitcoin as a legal currency that can be used on daily living. And with that, surely there is still a bigger percentage of people who are not awared of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies than those who do. But since Bitcoin is getting more popular nowadays, on the following years chances are high that there it will be known by more people.
Activity: 19
There are, at most, 20 million people who own any fraction of a bitcoin. It's accounts for roughly one-third of the market cap for the entire asset class. So let's use that as a proxy (an imperfect one to be sure) for individual ownership. That would suggest that 60 million people own crypto, but that's probably way overstated because owning one altcoin doesn't prevent you from owning another and it can be assumed that there's a huge amount of overlap. So maybe 40 million of the world's 7 billion+ people are in the game. That's right around half a percent.

Who knows how many people know about it?

I suppose that depends on your definition of "know". I wouldn't be surprised to learn that 1 billion people or more have *heard of* crypto. But as you move along the continuum from awareness to learning to solid knowledge to experience to expertise, I'm sure you lose an order of magnitude with each step.

I'm just curious if how many percentages of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country, I think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
I think all over the world who know Bitcoin is only a small part. My country Indonesia and who know Bitcoin may be counted, I think that knows Bitcoin in my country is only 5%.
probably know about the crypto currency only 5%, but the community of crypto currency consists of a much smaller number of people. Those who know can only have information from the media and that's it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think now everyone in the world a lot who know bitcoin due to the fantastic price at this time. but also some people who know bitcoin as a negative too much because of the media coverage that always pairing bitcoin with one of the crimes.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
I'm just curious if how many percentages of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country, I think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
I think all over the world who know Bitcoin is only a small part. My country Indonesia and who know Bitcoin may be counted, I think that knows Bitcoin in my country is only 5%.
probably know about the crypto currency only 5%, but the community of crypto currency consists of a much smaller number of people. Those who know can only have information from the media and that's it.
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: