Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin? - page 29. (Read 2194 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

most of the people around the world knows bitcoin already. it has already publish on public media like television, social media and other media platform.
I guess not all are interested and most of them don't care about it.

Yes I gues 40-60% already knew about bitcoin.But I doubt if all are involved in bitcoin or join bitcoin.Social Media and  some television  network where talking and reported about bitcoin.But most listen but not interested specialy the older one,in my country 1/4 of population are senior cetizens they are familiar in computers but dont know how to use it.Maybe 40-60% knew the popularity of Bitcoin but few where interested to join.In my calculation 20-40 years old are the age range of the people who join and understand bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

Since bitcoin is in the mainstream already, it is already in the advertisements of social media, I believe that a lot of people know about bitcoin. Here in our country, it has been a part of the news this month and ,most of the people here heard of that but most of them didn't pay much attention for it. A lot of people know about bitcoin but only few of them got interested in it.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
All the hype is from lack of knowledge of what bitcoin and how it is used. Talking with people everyday it is clear they have no idea what it is. However we are seeing new users daily added to the exchange sites so the awareness is growing rapidly.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
Maybe a few of those people who has access on the internet and who cares about technology. Not everyone is computer literate, and not all computer literate is really aware on bitcoin and cryptocurrency. So, maybe a just a small number of the whole population of our planet is trading, or investing in cryptocurrency. Maybe if most people will be aware and invest on crypto currency, most coins value will grow more and government and other countries will start accepting cryptocurrency.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
I think someone who had an internet will basically know what is bitcoin so my best guess would be 60% of all the population. And only 10% for the people who really know what is bitcoin and how does it work; meaning that he knows how to trade and invest to any crypto currency.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
i don't know if how many people in this world know about bitcoin,because some people hate bitcoin because they do not know what is bitcoin all about,mostly in our country is one of the many people know bitcoin,i ask my friends in USA about bitcoin they still don't know bitcoin so how can we count on it.if the others don't know what is bitcoin.
only those people who are our manager knows about this,or maybe not,but if i know how to predict i can tell you but in my opinion maybe here in our country it's only 8 percent because here in our place it is only a few who know bitcoin so it's so hard to tell.
Activity: 616
know about bitcoin? right now maybe a half of people in this world know about bitcoin because the popularity when the price increase so fast like a rocket but i think that only 5% from a half of that people use bitcoin and have a wallet of bitcoin. so i think they just know about bitcoin and other crpyto but dont have idea what is it and dont want to try to use it
Activity: 140
Let say 1-2 out ten knows about Bitcoin and they are into BTC activity, and 3-4 person out of ten knows Bitcoin but don't bother about it, only they know bitcoin on the TV news or ads on the internet but they don't research about it since there is no someone explaining or making them join.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
Well, honestly I don't know how many people in our country knows about bitcoin but according to my own I think over all people here or over all our population 20% are now knows about bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
Still, there are many people don't know about the Bitcoin because there is no involvement of government, some people are still afraid of it. Soon with the government now taking steps will start using the Bitcoin by many people in coming days.
Activity: 112
There are still people that never knows even a little idea in bitcoin. I am also a testimony that bitcoin is not already popular worldwide because some of my classmates and neighbors are don't have any idea on what is the trend in our economy. Though bitcoin is the most search word in google, we cannot say that all of people knows about it. Probably, 20% of the world population still don't have the knowledge in crypto due to lack of information in technology.

There are lots of people doesn't know already about bitcoin crypto currency because they are locked of information about it. Speaking of percentage we cannot predict on how many people interested in bitcoin crypto currency otherwise there are some countries not legalize bitcoin.
Activity: 308
in my local news there are people that still debating about is bitcoin legal in my country? when bitcoin is going to local news on television. there's a chance for average people in my country to do research about bitcoin and starting to do some investment. well, i think that the one who known technology and internet will do research bitcoin and decided to join its rank.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

It is really hard to count honestly. However, one thing is for sure, bitcoin has reach almost all the countries around the world. A lot of people actually know everything about bitcoin but most of them don't believe it and some of them think of it as scam so lucky are those people who continue to believe in it. I think in our country, 20% of the population know or heard about bitcoin but only few people pays interest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
When you talk about like 3 year ago kr maybe even 2 years not many people knew about bitcoin, what is it, how do you get it snd related stuff. It was totally an alien thing for many people. But talking about 2018 many people now atleast know what bitcoin is and only what are the cons of bitcoin. Media played a huge role in spreading news about bitcoin to the common people. But the number of people knowing about bitcoin is still good but the number of people having bitcoin is even less than the number of people knowing about it.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
To calculate this value, you have to take a percentage of people who don't use internet in their daily life, also add here a part of humanity who don't have a computer or electricity at all...I think not many people in the world know about BTC

I will not waste my time to study on this matter, I believe national statistics should work for this one. Cheesy
Well, I just believe that everyday more people are coming in cryptoworld and I know this is going to happen, more people will enjoy trading and investing with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
As far as I know only special people with an interest in technology innovations know and use bitcoin.

10% of the world I think that's way to high, thought maybe we still below these numbers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol

Same here in my country i think we are in that percentage too because Bitcoin is not that popular although the word Bitcoin is already commonly heard by most of the people here but it seems that most of them are not interested like here in our company in which we are almost 3k employees but only 20 of us are interested to learn and earn.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
i think most of the people around the world knows about bitcoin . But some of those people who want to enter on bitcoin is afraid to risk their money because of being lack of knowledge  and also because of different doubts and thoughts with it which is from fake news and some scammer which is the common reason why a lot of people afraid doing investment through online. 
Activity: 368
Merit: 18

Only a few I think, not everyone know about cryptocurrency, and there are people who know it, but don't invest or trade because of being skeptical. Bitcoin is not yet well adapted, and if mass adaptation happens, bitcoin will surely grow. We all know that people are always up for innovation and convenience. Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology can bring this to people, businesses and government.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Here in my country I think 40% knows about Bitcoin 30% of that 40% are those who really understand and has enough knowledge about blockchain technology used by Bitcoin itself while 10% of them were newbies that has limited idea maybe in the learning process or those that in doubt or undecided. The remaining 60% are those who don't really care or noob about Bitcoin. If we are talking about worldwide for me it has the same percentage like 60%-40% but I am not that sure since community is getting bigger and bigger.
I don't agree with that 40 to 60% in the world wide may be it just suits for.your country.But in my country less than 5% people may heard about the bitcoin from rumors others have no idea what is that so when we calculate the whole.qorld it wuold be less than 10% of population know abkut bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: